Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Bigg Boss Season 7 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Hot Gossip Forum

Lehar is offline FT Power

Default Re: Bigg Boss Season 7 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Hot Gossip Forum

Gauahar Khan yet to get Bigg Boss prize money!

Gauahar Khan who walked out of the Bigg Boss 7 house as the winner, is now all set to entertain audiences by participating in Colors' Khatron Ke Khiladi- Darr Ka Blockbuster.

The actress, who is eyeing meaty roles in Bollywood says that she has received immense love and appreciation from Television. "I am hungry for praises and appreciation from the audience and I have noticed that life has come with a big change for me post Bigg Boss 7," observes Gauahar.

When asked Gauahar about the gifts she bought for herself after coming out of the Bigg Boss house, the gorgeous lass shared, "Yes, I had gifted myself a watch but that was not from the winning prize. I haven't got my BB7 prize yet and I am still waiting for the money. Probably, I will get it once I am done with Khatron Ke Khiladi and then I will wind up all the monetary things with the channel."

Hope she wins Khatron Ke Khiladi as well and collects the winning prize together. What say Gauahar!

Default Re: Bigg Boss Season 7 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Hot Gossip Forum

'Bigg Boss 8' to be aired on 'Life OK', not on 'Colors'?

The next season of popular reality show "Bigg Boss" might be aired on Hindi general entertainment channel Life OK, instead of Colors, says a source from the channel former.

There have been a total of seven seasons of "Bigg Boss". After its debut on Sony Entertainment Television, the remaining six seasons were beamed on Colors.

According to sources from Life OK, the show's eighth season will air on their channel. However, when contacted, Deepak Dhar, managing director of Endemol India, which produces the show, denied any such change. "No, this news is untrue. The show is on Colors," Dhar responded to IANS' query via SMS.

The show has attracted a lot of viewership despite being controversial.

While superstar Salman Khan hosted the last four seasons, Arshad Warsi hosted the first one. Shilpa Shetty and Amitabh Bachchan turned host for the second and third seasons, respectively. The show is an Indian adaptation of "Big Brother".

The last season titled "Bigg Boss - Saath 7" was won by model-turned-actress Gauahar Khan.

Sangram-Payal to get engaged on February 27

After living in for about two-and-a-half years, wrestler Sangram Singh and actress Payal Rohatgi have decided to make their relationship official.

The couple, currently in Ahmedabad where Payal's father resides, will get engaged there on Thursday, on the occasion of Mahashivratri. The ceremony will be a low-key affair, with only a few family members attending it. The wedding is slated to happen this November and will be held on a grand scale.

Sangram said, "A lot of people told Payal that I'll change after coming out of Bigg Boss. But my family values are intact. I don't look at relationships as timepass. There is nothing wrong with live-in relationships, but given the kind of values that I've grown up with, marriage is important. My parents are happy with the decision." He further joked, "Payal proposed to me. Maine socha, agar main Payal ko ab jhel sakta hoon, toh aage bhi jhel loonga."

Payal added, "Many people thought since we met on a reality show and lived together, this could be one of those frivolous relationships, but we always knew that's not true. However, the engagement came as a huge surprise. I am yet to do the shopping! We are in Ahmedabad to help my father out with a property deal. The men talked yesterday and it was decided that we get engaged on this very trip! My parents are getting old and everyone wants their children to settle down."

About the proposal, Payal confessed, "I was the one who wanted to be with Sangram. I was the one who said, 'I love you and let's be together'. More than three years ago, we did a reality show, during which we spent some 45 days together. During that time, I realised that he is a man of his word. My parents were living separately for 16 years... he brought them together. Besides, I am hyper, while he is laid-back. He is the calming influence in my life. He is not fake and it's rare to find someone like that in a city. We are very different as individuals, but we complete each other. Living together helped us know each other better. With him, I don't have to pretend to be something I am not."

Sangram-Payal to get married in Delhi

We recently told you that wrestler-turned-actor Sangram Singh is getting engaged to his long-time girlfriend Payal Rohatgi at a small family function in Ahmedabad. But he now tells us that he wants to get married in Delhi. When we asked him whether the wedding date had been finalised, he replied, "Shaadi ki date tentatively November ya December ke liye sochi hai, lekin issi saal karenge. Aur shaadi Dilli main hi hogi kyunki hamare saare rishtedaar yahin hain. Main chahunga ki shaadi Dilli main ho. I will invite all my friends from the sports world, and also friends from Bollywood. Hamari shaadi typical Dilliwalon jaisi shaadi hogi - badi dhoom dhaam se."

He also said that he'd been too busy to shop for himself, while Payal was already on the job. "Yeh sab kuch itni jaldi ho gaya, kuch pata hi nahi kya karoon. Maine apne liye koi shopping nahi ki hai. Payal is busy with her shopping. She is very excited. Actually, Payal's father has not been keeping well, and so we both decided to get engaged."

What was Sangram's parents' reaction when they learnt of the engagement? Sangram laughed and said, "Meri maa ko jab ghar main phone kiya aur bataya ki we are engaged, she was shocked. Woh ek minute tak kuch bol nahi paayi, bas yeh kaha, 'Tu itna bada ho gaya ki tune apne aap faisla le liya aur humein ab bata raha hai. Lekin jo bhi ho, teri khushi mein hi hum sab ki khushi hai'."

So will his parents be there for the engagement? "I doubt whether my mother can make it as she is not keeping too well, but my father might come. Woh abhi Chandigarh mein hain aur unko kaha hai, woh shayad try karenge aane ke liye. My sister is in Jammu, so she also won't be able to make it to the engagement. And as it is, yeh engagement bahut gharelu affair hai, sirf Payal ke parents aur nani aur uska bhai aur mere parents rahenge. Aur humne kisiko nahi bulaya hai."

Armaan, Tanishaa head to Vaishno Devi together

Sparks flew on the sets of Bigg Boss 7, but now it's serious love leading all the way to the altar. On Saturday afternoon, Tanishaa Mukerji and Armaan Kohli walked hand-in-hand into a Juhu 5-star hotel and revealed to Mirror that they would be taking a chopper ride to Jammu together on Sunday to visit the Vaishno Devi Temple.

"Bulava aaya hai,"said Armaan, ordering coffee. "When I was a child, my dad (producer-director Rajkumar Kohli) and I used to visit Vaishno Devi every year, but we haven't visited the temple in the last 15 years. I'd promised Tanishaa when we were in the Bigg Boss house that once we are out, we'd go to Vaishno Devi together. I'm ready to fulfil that promise."

Tanishaa's mother Tanuja and Armaan's father accompanied the couple to Jammu yesterday. Tanishaa is seeking Mata's blessings for the first time and it's crystal clear what she wants—Armaan as her partner for life.

Buzz is, while Armaan's family has always supported the relationship, Tanuja wasn't too keen on the match. But her 'resentment' didn't stop the couple. After the curtains came down on the reality show, they rang in the New Year together in Goa. Later, during a Celebrity Cricket League match in Dubai, Tanishaa was spotted in the stands, cheering for Armaan. She also nursed him when he was injured and they were so engrossed in each other that they forgot the spectators who were watching them intently.

"Tanishaa took good care of me even during the show, that's what I like best about her," smiled Armaan. "If she wasn't around, I would have been out in the third week after some huge fights with the contestants. I used to be really aggressive then, but I've changed thanks to Tanishaa's calming influence." Aren't these the qualities of a homemaker? Tanishaa smiled and Armaan, looking at her admiringly said, "She is marriage material." She touched him on the shoulder and blushed, ""Hey Armaan, why don't you praise me more?"

They admitted that they are "very much together" and in a "happy zone" now that both families have given their blessings, before walking, hand-inhand to a channel's party. Mirror has it that they plan to tie the knot by the year-end or early next year.

Armaan and Tanishaa make first public appearance together

A party thrown by a leading Indian television channel recently saw the attendance of the much-talked-about couple Armaan Kohli and Tanishaa Mukerji. The duo was seen together making a public appearance for the very first time, since television show, Bigg Boss 7.

With Rapunzel-like lustrous locks, Tanishaa was seen gracing the red carpet in an Urvashi Kaur dress. It seems like Indian designers are her favourite, with the stylish diva being seen in various stunning creations by our desi designers of late. The lovely earthy hues in the floor length dress and the flowy yet curve accentuating fit, made the star look uber feminine.

Standing tall beside the actress was a handsome Armaan Kohli, dressed in an all black Mapxencars suit by designer duo Riddhi & Siddhi.

A rather masculine Armaan with Tanishaa's contrasting softness captured everyone's attention at the event. The crackling chemistry between the couple certainly seems to have still been the talk of the town even after their last television appearance in the reality show.

Shah Rukh Khan to replace Salman Khan as 'Bigg Boss' host?

Salman Khan not hosting the next season of Bigg Boss is not news. However, his biggest rival Shah Rukh Khan hosting it is definitely breaking news.

A Mid-Day report says that King Khan's presence and Salman's absence at the Colors anniversary bash has set tongues wagging that probably SRK will host the next season of Bigg Boss.

The celebrations, which were hosted at a suburban hotel in Mumbai, saw the who's who of Bollywood and the small-screen. Further to reports, Salman's absence was obviously noticed because of his long association with the channel. However, rumours said that Salman was furious with the channel over certain happenings during the last season of the reality show. His absence has again led to speculation as to who will host the next season of Bigg Boss.

So who do you think will make a better host of Bigg Boss: the charismatic Shah Rukh Khan or our all-time favourite Salman? Share your thoughts by commenting below!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516