Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Bigg Boss Season 7 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Hot Gossip Forum

Lehar is offline FT Power

Default Re: Bigg Boss Season 7 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Hot Gossip Forum

Armaan looking to relaunch himself in Bollywood?

Armaan Kohli is reportedly in talks with prominent directors in a bid to revive father Rajkumar Kohli's production house, Shankar Movies. He is said to be in the process of finalising a script that will be produced under the banner.

Says a source, "Armaan feels it is the right time to revive his banner, which has in the past delivered box office hits like Nagin, Naukar Biwi Ka and Insaniyat Ke Dushman in the late seventies." When asked whether Armaan would act in the film, the source said the actor is more concerned about the script and that if the story would demand it, he would definitely act.

And what about Tanishaa starring alongside him? The source added, "If the script requires her, we're sure Armaan would consider it." When contacted, Armaan confirmed the news, "Yes, I am working on selecting a script and will make an announcement when things have been finalised."

Default Re: Bigg Boss Season 7 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Hot Gossip Forum

Ranveer to replace Salman as Bigg Boss 8 host?

Bollywood superstar Salman Khan's announcement of not doing the next season of Bigg Boss has suddenly opened the way for other actors to host the show.

After the news of the Kapoor lad Ranbir being finalized to host season 8 of the reality show, now we hear that its not Ranbir but the Ram Leela boy Ranveer Singh who will step in to the shoes of Dabangg Khan, Salman to host the show.

Sources inform that Ranveer Singh, has replaced Ranbir Kapoor to host the upcoming season of the controversial show.

Well, it will be interesting to see who finally bags the chance of hosting Bigg Boss or will the original host Salman Khan return to the show.

I am very fattu when it comes to stunts: Gauahar Khan

After winning the seventh season of 'Bigg Boss', Gauahar Khan is now set to entertain the viewers with Colors' next reality show, hosted by Rohit Shetty, 'Khatron Ke Khiladi- Darr Ka Blockbuster'.

Like Bigg Boss, Gauahar will be seen with Kushal Tandon on the show. "I am happy to be with Kushal again. May be the channel wants to see us together always," observes Gauahar.

Unlike Bigg Boss, Fear Factor-Khatron Ke Khiladi is a stunt based reality show and Gauahar Khan, who has won Bigg Boss season 7 feels that apart from physicality, what goes in our mind is what matters. "I am very 'fattu' when it comes to stunts and I am not going to reveal any of my phobias. I think let it get revealed on the show itself. But I think more than physicality, what is up here in mind matters to win the game," feels Gauahar.

If not fears and phobias, who does Gauahar feel is a big 'Khatra' (Danger) on the show? "I think Geeta because she is a stuntwoman by profession and it is very unfair to bring her on the show. I am going to take a 'morcha' for this. Jokes apart! I don't think that really matters as I said earlier what goes in mind is what matters," shared Gauahar jokingly.

We wish Gauahar all the best for her next reality show!

Don't want to hide my relationship: Kushal Tandon

TV actor Kushal Tandon, who declared his love for model-turned-actress Gauahar Khan on the reality show " Bigg Boss - Saath 7", says he doesn't want to keep his relationship under the wraps.

"No, why should I hide about my relationship with anyone? I proposed to Gauahar on national television and I love her, so there is nothing to hide. Pyaar kiya toh darna kya!(If you love someone, why to be afraid)," Kushal told IANS in a telephonic interview from Mumbai.

"I met a girl on a reality show and fell in love with her. Everyone saw it, so why should I lie about it or hide it," he added.

The 28-year-old is participating with his girlfriend Gauahar in action-adventure show " Khatron Ke Khiladi" and 10 other celebrities. He says it will be "fun" to do the show, which will air on Colors.

"I accepted the show because it will be fun. I will get to do so many adventurous things and I will get to spend time with Gauahar too. I am really looking forward to it," he said.

When asked about his fear, he said: "I am scared of reptiles. I don't like lizards and snakes. If I get something to do with these I will just pass it."

"I will not pass it, but I can't say now how I am going to react to it. I can do things related to water and heights, but I really have this fear of reptiles," he added.

Apart from "Bigg Boss - Saath 7", Kushal has been part of TV show " Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai" and celebrity dance reality show "Nach Baliye 5".

When asked if he would concentrate on fiction shows in future, he said: "Right now, I am focusing on my Bollywood debut. I can't say much about it now, but it will be out by the end of 2014 or in 2015."

Tanishaa and Armaan bond in Dubai

Armaan Kohli, who's part of Sohail Khan's cricket team in the celebrity T20 league, was in Dubai for the match with the Telugu team. Since the actor was nursing a hurt knee, he wasn't in the playing 11.

Armaan, hence, was seen dividing his time dutifully between the team dugout and 'special friend' Tanishaa, who had flown down from Mumbai especially for the match. In fact, during several moments the two were spotted exchanging private jokes and enjoying each others' company. Even after Salman Khan's entry, Armaan managed to excuse himself to spend time with Tanishaa.

Armaan-Tanishaa to get married soon?

During the Celebrity Cricket League (CCL) match in Dubai, couple Armaan Kohli and Tanishaa Mukerji drew more glances than the celebs on the field. Both Armaan and Tanishaa, who rose to fame due to their stint in Bigg Boss 7, seem to be enjoying themselves in each other's company.

A Mid-Day report says the pretty actress specially flew down to Dubai a day a before the match in order to spend more time with boyfriend. Further to the reprots, though Armaan did not play due to an injury, he was enjoying his girlfriend's company to the fullest.

Both Armaan and Tanishaa are very comfortable about their relationship status and have no qualms posing together for photographs. They both are definitely in love and we see no point in hiding their affection for each other

According to Mid-Day, sources close to the couple say that they are very serious about each other and plan to take their relationship to the next level. If everything goes fine, they might tie the knot soon.

Priyanka Chopra, Hrithik Roshan or Ranbir Kapoor: Who will host Bigg Boss 8?

Reality show Bigg Boss has become hot property of late. Needless to say, stars want to cash in on it and not just as contestants but even as the hosts. So far, Salman Khan has guarded his position as the witty-cum-mean-cum-entertaining host of the controversial show. But recently, after being tagged as biased and unfair, the actor had recently hinted during the end of season 7 that he would no longer want to be its host.

Following this, rumours are doing the rounds that the show’s makers are considering many names like Ranbir Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra and Ranveer Singh to bring on board as the host of the next season of Bigg Boss. However, a leading English daily has reported that Ranbir Kapoor is most likely to host the next season of Bigg Boss.

“Salman has his own impeccable style that audiences have grown to like. But Ranbir has a tremendous fan following and youngsters love him. He has hosted a couple of award shows earlier and if he hosts this show, it will get a makeover of sorts,” said a source to the same daily. Let's see who amongst the contenders becomes the anchor. But one thing is for sure - we're going to miss the Dabangg Salman.

Post 'Bigg Boss', it's a busy life for Andy

Wacky video jockey Andy says his life after "Bigg Boss Saath-7" has been "phenomenal" as he has been getting more work than ever.

"My life after 'Bigg Boss' has been phenomenal, great and everything nice. There has been so much love for me. I have received so much warmth and people want to see more of me," said Andy, who will now be seen as the host of "India's Got Talent 5".

"I have been getting good work after 'Bigg Boss' and have a jam-packed schedule," he said.

Andy is also in touch with his "Bigg Boss Saath-7" co-contenders.

"I have been in touch with everyone including Armaan (Kohli), Tanisha (Mukherjee), Sangram (Singh) and Elli (Avram).

"I have hung out with Tanisha and Armaan many times and have discovered new sides of their personalities, which are even better. Elli is a very sweet person and Sangram and I have also been in touch," he said.

Sangram becomes brand ambassador of Wrestling Federation of India

Wrestler and former 'Bigg Boss' contestant Sangram Singh has been officially nominated as brand Ambassador of Wrestling Federation of India for a period of one year on honorary basis.

An ecstatic Sangram revealed, "I am pleased to represent and promote the sport in the country and the world. It's surprising that in spite of our wrestlers getting Olympic medals for India, the sport does not get as much exposure and recognition as it deserves. I hope to change that. I would also be talking to Anna (Suniel Shetty) and Salmanji (Khan) if they could help me do so as their support would bring about a huge change."

Armaan admits his love for Tanishaa

It was initially reported that Armaan Kohli and Tanishaa would be travelling to an exotic island to make their Valentine's Day special. However, the plans have been cancelled owing to Armaan's injuries.

Armaan revealed, "Tanishaa and I were to celebrate Valentine's Day in Greece, but because of my knee injury and recurrent back pain, we thought it would be better to cancel the plan and go later when I feel a little better. We have cancelled our hotel reservations, tickets, etc. It's very disappointing and unfortunate since we were looking forward to it, but it's not the end of the world. There's always a next time."

The couple will now celebrate the day in Mumbai. Armaan added, "We will definitely spend the day together. When two people love each other and it's Valentine's Day, there are bound to be gifts, but that's a surprise, so I won't say what I'll be gifting."

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast