Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Bigg Boss Season 7 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Hot Gossip Forum

Lehar is offline FT Power

Default Re: Bigg Boss Season 7 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Hot Gossip Forum

Tanishaa's expensive items missing from her luggage

Tanishaa is at it again. After coming out of the 'Bigg Boss' house, the actress is raging over lost luggage. A source tells TOI that after their exit, contestants of the reality TV show were assured by the production house that their luggage and personal items will be handed over to them safely.

"However, Tanishaa's baggage didn't reach her even the next day. She was boiling mad and made calls to production executives. It took another day for her to get her bags." But that was not all. When the bags arrived, Tanishaa discovered that some contents, including expensive cosmetics, were missing.

Last heard, Tanisha and her aides were trying to get in touch with the production house to get her missing items back, but to no avail.

Default Re: Bigg Boss Season 7 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Hot Gossip Forum

Bigg Boss 7 love birds Tanisha-Armaan join Gauhar-Kushal in Goa?

There was much speculation floating around that Tanisha Mukherjee and Armaan Kohli were not on talking terms, post Bigg Boss 7.

It was earlier heard that Tanisha and Armaan spent New Years’ eve separately, but a leading English entertainment website has revealed that they were, in fact, in Lonavala together. The two were clicked by a passerby as they drove by in a car.

While the love is pretty much alive when it comes to Gauhar and Kushal who were holidaying in Goa recently, the relationship between Tanisha Mukherjee and Armaan Kohli looks promising.

Another daily reported that Andy was a part of Tanisha’s Lonavala farmhouse party which was later gate crashed by Armaan Kohli. Tanisha’s mother Tanuja too was at the party and she apparently welcomed Armaan with open arms.

From the looks of it, it is pretty evident that unlike the previous seasons, the fun is still on for Bigg Boss 7 contestants.

On that note, have a look at photos of Gauhar-Kushal holidaying in Goa.

Last edited by Lehar; 01-03-2014 at 09:00 AM.

Bigg Boss 7 Runner - Up Tanisha Mukherjee Talks About Losing

Click Here To Watch Video
    Last edited by Lehar; 01-03-2014 at 09:18 AM.

Salman Khan takes Ellie under his wing

Elli Avram is taking her Salman connect to the next level. She has apparently got the same management team handling her work.

Elli said, "I personally asked Salmanji if he could guide me as he is such a senior actor. He's very supportive. I am not sure, but I think Salman must have put in a word for me. If that's true, I am very grateful to him. Also, who wouldn't want to work with Salman?"

According to sources, Salman has taken her under his wing and even recommended her name to Kunal Kohli.

When asked about attending the superstar's birthday party held recently, Elli revealed that she gifted him a crystal angel with a lamp inside as a birthday gift.

Salman Khan won’t host Bigg Boss 8?

This was the fourth year of Salman Khan hosting the reality show Bigg Boss and each year the super star gets embroiled in controversies.

Either he is accused of favouring certain contestants and being unfair to some, or he is accused of being too judgmental. Remember, how socialite-actress Pooja Bedi, who was the contestant in the fifth season, decided to go public about her views on Salman not treating Sky (her friend and co-contestant) properly and 'trying to demoralise, confuse, hurt and lie to him'. Pooja was kept away from the finale probably because she spoke against the show, the host and the contestants. This season too Salman was dragged into controversy for his "biased behaviour" towards Armaan and Tanisha vis a vis television actor Kushal Tandon.

And now there are rumours of him opting out of the show. Apparently, sources close to Salman say that the deal might have just fallen through for the reality show the reason being that the channel did not pay heed to his many requests.

According to sources, one of the reasons that got the actor upset with the makers, is letting contestant and television actor Kushal Tandon back into the house while Salman was against the decision.

Armaan-Tanisha maintain friendship with rivals post Bigg Boss

Curtains are down from one of the most controversial seasons of Bigg Boss. During the game, many inmates claimed each other as their friends for life. However, very few of them are actually seen maintaining it post their stint in the show.

And those 'few' are none other than the new love birds in the town, Armaan Kohli and Tanisha Mukherjee. The couple that seems to be inseparable after their Bigg Boss stint is not only spending quality time with each other but is also maintaining friendship with their co-contenders after Bigg Boss.

Reports of Armaan-Tanisha celebrating New Years with their favourite co-contestant Andy at Goa already made headlines and the latest to spot along with Armaan and Tanisha were wrestler Sangram Singh along with his girl friend Payal Rohatgi.

We spotted Armaan, Tanisha, Sangram and Payal together spending a gala time at a restaurant in Bandra, Mumbai. We too hear that Sangram not only spend time with his co-contenders but also frequently visit their house in Mumbai.

In spite of all the fights and hatred that brewed inside the house, Armaan, Tanisha and Sangram were seen relishing the moments together.

Tanisha Mukherjee, Sangram Singh and Andy were amongst the top 5 contestants of Bigg Boss season 7.

Tanishaa and Armaan to spend Valentine’s Day together?

Tanishaa and Armaan Kohli seem to be inseparable after their 'Bigg Boss' stint. According to sources close to the two, Tanishaa has been spending a lot of time at Armaan's love pad in Mumbai. In fact, the two are even planning a holiday together on Valentine's Day.

Says a source, "Tanishaa loves spending time with Armaan at his home. Though they are yet to finalise the destination, they will spend February 14 on a beach abroad." Well, 2014 seems to be going great for Tanishaa. Last year, the actress had told the media that she had no plans for Valentine's Day!

While she remained unavailable for comment, Armaan said he was in a meeting and would call back, although SMSes to the actor remained unanswered.

Ranbir Kapoor to replace Salman Khan as ‘Bigg Boss’ host?

If stealing his alleged girlfriend was not enough, Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor might soon steal Salman Khan's place as the host of popular reality show 'Bigg Boss'. If reports are to be believed, Salman might soon be replaced by Ranbir as the host of the show, which has one of the highest TRP ratings in the non-fiction segment.

A Zee News report says that since Salman will be busy with his new show based on social causes, he may not have dates for Bigg Boss. Moreover the superstar has displayed his disinterest to host the show a couple of times, and has also faced flak for being too harsh or partial while hosting the show. Salman was particularly furious when the producers brought Kushal Tandon back despite Salman's displeasure.

If Ranbir accepts this proposal, this will not only be his first stint in TV but it will make him the first actor from his contemporaries to sizzle on the idiot box. Hosting Bigg Boss will give him an edge over his competititors and make him more popular among masses.

Ajaz Khan has a dish named after his favourite phrase

Though he entered midway, Ajaz Khan instantly became one of the most entertaining inmates inside the Bigg Boss house, courtesy his histrionics and one-liners.

And now, a restaurant has named a dish after his famous 'Ek Number' dialogue. Says Ajaz, "I hadn't expected this kind of love and attention. It's amazing to see that my one-liners have become a rage and people use it in casual conversations. There are T-shirts with my one-liners printed on them and a dish has also been named after it."

So, why not claim royalty for it? "I am glad that I could bring a smile on people's faces and that's my royalty. I can't compare it with money," he says.

Bigg Boss is not my cup of tea: Krystle Dsouza

After playing a protective sister in her last show Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai, TV actress Krystle Dsouza is now seen as an ideal bahu in her latest show, Ekk Nayi Pehchaan.

However, after doing daily soaps back to back, the actress now wants to try her hands at reality shows.
    "When you are doing daily soaps you don't have time to do other stuff as it takes a lot of time and it's very hectic but I would definitely love to do a reality show. I would love to do a dance reality show. I don't have a baliye to do Nach Baliye but if given a chance, I would like to a dance show like Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa." said Krystle.

However, despite being a hardcore Salman Khan fan, Krystle feels, she can never be a part of a reality show like Bigg Boss, "I don't think I can ever be a part of Bigg Boss because I can't stay away from my family for 90 days. Secondly, I don't think I can survive inside the Bigg Boss house with so many strangers and lastly I can't shout so much like the other contestants usually do on the show and I know Bigg Boss is not my cup of tea. I think one should not test themselves to such an extent when you clearly know that it is not made for you," concludes the actress.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast