Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bigg Boss Season 6 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Hot Gossip Forum

Khushi is offline FT Ki Angel

Default Bigg Boss Season 6 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Hot Gossip Forum

This thread is ONLY for Bigg Boss Season 6. Discuss about house, contestants, rumors, gossips, chit chat......

If any of you would like to share any secrets/rumors/spoilers that you may have heard or read.....feel free to share here!!
    Please Don't Forget To Appreciate Our Work!!
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

Default Re: Bigg Boss Season 6 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Hot Gossip Forum

Six Salmans in one frame

Salman Khan is leaving no stone unturned to make the sixth edition of Bigg Boss different. In the opening episode of the show, which requires contestants to remain locked within a house for three months, Salman will be seen sporting six different looks from his movies.

According to channel sources, he will be seen donning the looks he carried off in Ready, Ek Tha Tiger, Dabangg, Bodyguard and Wanted. The final look will be the one which he will be sporting for the reality this season.

According to sources, "Salman shot for the opening episode on October 5. He had come from Satara where he was shooting for Dabangg 2 and was accompanied by Sohail Khan and Alvira Khan. Sohail left after dropping off Salman but Alvira stayed for the shoot." It has also been learnt that Salman will be seen in six different avatars in one single frame.

This has been achieved by using the Milo Motion Control System technology which uses a robotic camera to replicate high-speed images with precision. This technique was also used in the song Behka from Ghajini where Aamir Khan had sported different looks.
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

Default Re: Bigg Boss Season 6 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Hot Gossip Forum

Who will be seen inside the Bigg Boss house?

While speculations are rife about the contestants of Bigg Boss Season 6, TOI tells you some names that are confirmed.

After being approached almost every season, cricketer-turned-commentator Navjot Singh Sidhu will finally be seen in Bigg Boss' house this year. Other confirmed contestants are recently divorced actors Delnaz Irani and Rajev Paul, actresses Urvashi Dholakia and Aashka Goradia, and actor Vrajesh Hirjee (of the Golmaal fame).

Sampat Pal, head of a women's group called Gulabi Gang, and Bollywood starlet Nupur Mehta (her name was embroiled in a match-fixing scam involving India and Pakistan in the World Cup) are two of the other inmates. Sana Khan, known for her 'Yeh-Toh-Bada-Toying-Hai' act in an underwear commercial, will also be locked inside the house.

Informs a source from the show, "Daler Mehndi might also appear on the show, but it's still not clear whether he will be an inmate. He might just croon on stage while the participants are introduced during the inaugural episode, or enter the house for a few hours. Arjun Bijlani of Miley Jab Hum Tum fame has also been approached for the show."

Bhojpuri superstar Nirahua (Dinesh Lal Yadav ) is also one of the participants on the show.

The show, which will be hosted by Bollywood superstar Salman Khan, will launch on October 7 on Colors.
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

Delnaaz, Rajeev on bigg boss 6?

Rajeev Paul and Delnaaz Irani may be the first divorced couple to enter the Bigg Boss house together, if sources are to be believed.

When Shweta Tiwari was on the show in Season 4, there were rumours that Raja Chaudhary would also be invited on the show to add masala to the content. However, that did not happen.

"It is going to be an awkward moment for the two of them but they are ready to face each other. Both of them have their bags packed to enter the house," informed a close friend.

The two were a couple for 14 years before they decided to end their marriage owing to irreconcilable differences. Sources also add that the two are practicing for their entry separately.

Lehar is offline FT Power

The list of Bigg Boss season 6 participants is out. Here is a list of 15 participants, who will be locked up today inside the Bigg Bose house for the next three months.

It is said to be the largest house created by far. This time, the property expands to a total area of over 15,000 sq feet. The spectacularly designed house has been built keeping in mind the 'Vaastu' position along with 'Feng-shui' elements added to maintain peace and harmony in the house.

The dominant pink in the interiors has been replaced this season with a variance of bold and bright colors with shades of white, yellow, orange & green.

Here is the list of Bigg Boss 6 participants:

* Click Here To See the Bigg Boss-6 Contestants Final List *

Stay tuned for all the red-hot gossips of the Bigg Boss Season 6 that begins on 7th October 9:00 PM on Colors.

Bigg Boss makes Rani Mukerji angry

Rani Mukerji, who went to shoot for the new season of Bigg Boss in order to promote her upcoming film Aiyyaa, was in for a rude shock.

The actress was made to wait for three hours before the cameras started rolling. Her segment on the show was shot on the sets in Karjat. Rani, who was supposed to face the camera at 8 pm was made to wait till 11 pm.

According to a source close to the actress, Rani even contemplated walking out from the show at around 10 pm. However, the actress managed to stay on. Perhaps for her good friend Salman Khan. Or maybe for her upcoming film.

Umair Zafar: Bigg Boss 6 has gone from B to C grade – Alag Nahin Boring Che

One of the first to react to the Bigg Boss 6 participants list was Mumbai-based fashion designer and stylist Umair Zafar. Speaking to Newz88, Umair Zafar said, "Last year Bigg Boss was B-grade. This year it has fallen to the C-grade category.

Most of the participants are neither celebrities, nor controversial nor have they contributed in any way to society. The models are unknown, the TV actors are passe, and barring a couple of them, I have never heard or seen any of them on the social circuit. At least Dolly Bindra, Shweta Tiwari and Pooja Mishra were good entertainers. Raju Srivastava and others were good comedians."

Explaining his stand, Umair said, "This year most of the contestants have no USP. From the demographics point too, there is no participant from the south. If Bhojpuri actors are selected year after year, a Tamil or Telugu actor also should be selected. Further, this year Bigg Boss 6 has not been able to find a gay or LGBT character who is normally treated as an object of entertainment or ridicule in the house.

There is nobody from the fashion industry, while there are 5-6 Tv actors and 3 models. The Bigg Boss house should have participants from different sectors and industries, not just models and TV actors, opined Umair Zafar."
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

What’s unique about Sidhu in Bigg Boss?

The much awaited reality show Bigg Boss 6 debuted on Colors TV last night and the house saw a myriad of individuals coming together to battle it out for the next 90-100 days.

Perhaps one of the most interesting contestants on the show is Navjot Singh Sidhu. Sidhu who has traveled the world to conquer stadiums near and far, who has seen the world of politics, whose laughter has echoed throughout the nation would be one of the wisest contestant of the Bigg Boss House. As they say, the more a person explores the world, the wiser he becomes.

Sources inform that the former cricketer has decided to bring a host tangibles from his travels across the world to the Bigg Boss house. One of these items is the Jordanian dates that Sidhu has been relishing and the clothes that he wears are imported from London. But the former Indian batsman has not lost touch with his athletic side and is reported to have been wearing a lot of sportswear in the house.

Will Sidhu survive the competition with his humour, wit and sarcasm? Well it's only the beginning yet. Only time will tell!
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

I've never watched 'Bigg Boss': Sapna Bhavnani

Celebrity hair dresser Sapna Bhavnani, whose clientele includes cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni and John Abraham, has entered the "Bigg Boss 6" house, but says she is not a TV person and has never watched the reality show.

"I have no idea who is in the house and I never asked who all are in the house. I love surprises and I want to be surprised. I am a person who does not watch TV neither do I read newspapers," Sapna told IANS before entering the house Sunday.

"I have never watched a single episode of 'Bigg Boss' so far. So this is quite new to me and I am excited about it, as I have no clue about the rules of the house. I thought I will never get a platform as big as this," said the hairstylist who loves to meet strangers.

Yes, she is nervous but at the same time excited too.

"I love strangers, I love to meet them and interact with them on a personal level," she said.

Thanks to the ugly fights and bad language, the last season of "Bigg Boss" was shifted from the prime time slot to late night slot.

The sixth edition that went on air Sunday, has 14 celebs and a common man, and is being beamed on Colors from 9 p.m. to 10 p.m. on weekdays.

But Sapna says arguments and storms are expected in this kind of set up.

"When you put so many people together, controversies are bound to happen... this season a lot of things have changed and will be for youth and family audience," she said.

Last time Sapna had turned down the offer.

"Last time when the 'Bigg Boss' team approached me, I turned down their offer as I felt I was too cool for the Indian audience. Later I realised this was my misconception. Now I realise that I just have to be myself and enjoy," she said.

Is singer Sean Paul the surprise guest on Bigg Boss?

According to sources, international pop sensation Sean Paul who will be touring the country in November is slated to make the grand entry in Indian reality series Bigg Boss.

While Kim Kardashian drubbed reports about making a surprise appearance in the reality series, sources reveal that global celebrity making a special entry this season could be reggae king Sean Paul who's intent on making the most of his India sojourn.

Interestingly the musical duo, Toshi-Sharib who were initially selected to be part of the opening act for the concert will no longer be part of the show since Toshi is one of the selected participants of the reality show.

The Get Busy star who will be touring the country with his wife has also expressed his desire to celebrate his second honeymoon in India.

The international artist who will be traveling with his family will perform with his brother Jason who will be taking the stage and performing with him.

The singer has expressed his desire to meet Bollywood biggies Amitabh Bachchan, Priyanka Chopra, Arjun Rampal and south hottie Shruti Hasan. As part of his itinerary, he may be jetting to Goa to let his hair down with his friends and family and a visit to a girls' orphanage is also on the cards. If sources are to be believed, the Jamaican singer plans to adopt a girl.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast