Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Bigg Boss Season 6 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Hot Gossip Forum

Lehar is offline FT Power

Default Re: Bigg Boss Season 6 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Hot Gossip Forum

Family time for Rajev and Imam on ‘Bigg Boss 6’

Soon again, guests would be seen in the Bigg Boss house. After a visit was paid by the friends of Sapna Bhavnani, sons of Urvashi Dholakia and Bakhtiyaar, it is family time for Rajeev Paul. Yes, you are right, this time, Rajev would get a chance of enjoying the company of ..............................................

Click here to read Full Article

Default Re: Bigg Boss Season 6 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Hot Gossip Forum

Salman bhai’s offered me a film role: Santosh

Salman Khan's Midas touch seems to turn everything, or rather everyone's luck to gold! And the latest to be blessed by the superstar is Santosh Shukla, who recently made his exit from the Bigg Boss house.

Santosh was nominated last week and was finally evicted. Now that he's out of the Bigg Boss house, Santosh has plans to focus on his career. And boosting his Bollywood aspirations is Bigg Boss host and Dabangg actor Salman Khan.

Says Santosh, "Salman bhai has promised me a role in a film and he told me that once I was out from the house, he would make me meet his brother Sohail. I'm so lucky. Having Salman bhai's hand over me, I feel like I have been blessed by the entire nation and have made a place in his heart. He's so generous and helpful".

Adding, "I'm thankful for my journey on the Bigg Boss house or how else would I have met Salman bhai".

The boys’ room gets wiped out in Bigg Boss

Bigg boss loves to throw surprises and now after 70 days into the game, the boys room ( the bright yellow room) will now go missing, leaving them with limited space and adjusting again to this new twist thrown in. The girls and boys will have to fit in the existing room without any complaints. As days to the finale days get closer, the competition needs to get tougher, and with this twist some bond will become stronger while some may just fall apart.

The housemates were astounded to see the entire room shut down after they participated in the quiz task in the garden area. Sapna tells Karishma that she and Karishma can share their bed with Niketan. Karishma denies by saying it will look unpleasant visually. Later Karishma is seen discussing with Imam how her mother will never be appreciative of it, Imam agrees and contemplates his chances of sharing the bed with Urvashi, since according to him his mother will not appreciate him sharing the bed with some other lady. Well the housemates already seem to have some issues. Eventually Imam slept outside the house near the garden area. Will there be more interesting bed time stories or midnight madness with all the housemates in the same room. Only time will tell.

Though the rooms of the Bigg Boss house have been locked down earlier, it is the first time that an entire room has been abolished from scratch. The housemates will go through a test of patience and perseverance till the finale with just one room to share their joy and sorrows.

Aashka’s behavior manages to ruffle Rohit’s feathers

The show, “Bigg Boss 6” and controversies seem to be going hand in hand. The latest being about Aashka Goradia and her boyfriend, Rohit Bakshi. Aashka, who is one of the inmate, has from the time she has entered the house .........................................

I want to go on a date with Urvashi : Karishma Kotak

Model Karishma Kotak got evicted from Bigg Boss after a mid-week eviction. We talk to the most polite contestant, who set the hearts of almost all male contestants aflutter in the house

How is it to be out of Bigg Boss house?
    It is an amazing feeling to see people other than the housemates. I would have definitely liked to stay till the end, but I can't complain. Being able to survive in the house for 80 odd days isn't a mean feat.

You got a lot of male attention in the house and you seemed to be enjoying it... Yes, I did get attention. I am a girl and I like compliments. But I wasn't exactly entertaining them. I get shy when given compliments and I blush and smile. People take that as me liking it.

You have been linked with cricketer Yuvraj Singh and Niketan Madhok... Yuvraj is a friend. I have been linked up with him, but it's not true. As for Niketan, I dated him seven months ago, for two months. But we don't have any chemistry.

Santosh Shukla proposed marriage to you in the house. Will you consider it? Oh my god, seriously no! I cannot even think about it. I am very much single.

Your once-best-friend Sana Khan parted ways with you over Vishal Karwal... Sana thought I was hitting on Vishal, but I wasn't. They knew each other before the show, so may be she got possessive.

Who is the one housemate you would want to go on a date with after the show is over? Believe me, nobody. I spent so much time with everyone that their novelty has worn of. But yes, if I have to go on a date, I would rather go with Urvashi (Dholakia) and have a fun night. I am sure we will spend the whole time gossiping about boys.

What are your future plans?
    The show was very popular. So after this I should get some good work. I plan to be in Mumbai and do reality shows, anchoring, modeling, TV shows, movies, even if it's down south...actually anything which comes my way.

You exited the show once after your dad passed away. What made you come back again soon after?
    My dad left a video for me saying that the show must go on. The game for me was about being strong. It is definitely the toughest part of my life, but if I can motivate those who are grieving to be strong, my job would be done.

How important was the prize money to you?
    Everybody is in the game to win it. Nobody will stay there and bare all for nothing. You can go mental in that house in a week. If people have been there for 80 days, it has to be about the prize money.

Who do you think will win this show?
    Urvashi Dholakia is a strong contender. She is straightforward, blunt and says what she feels................

Farah Khan visits Bigg Boss house

Farah Khan being the ardent fan of Bigg Boss, entered the house last evening with her favorite song, Om Shanti Om, just to meet all the housemates.

Farah with her jovial nature told all the housemates that she has entered to audition them for her upcoming movie; she made the housemates sing and dance and do a few acts together. She also spoke to all the contestants but specifically spoke to Imam and Rajev about their fights and how Imam is a great entertainer.

Interestingly, when housemates offered her coffee, she quickly turned back to reply that she does not want to consume their little coffee and cause a fight. In fact in her quirky manner, she got all the housemates to perform some funny scenes from the movies like 'Sholay', 'Silsila' and got Imam to dance on the track 'Halkat Jawani' from the movie 'Heroine'.

Seems all that was not enough for her to fool the mates, she furthermore spoke to Imam about is spat with Salman Khan last Friday and advised him to be composed and not act on his feet always and also spoke to Delnaaz about how her family's presence changed the entire game.

Last but not the least she mocked Sana for admiring herself by seeing the mirror always.

Yana Gupta to get caged for 'Bigg Boss 6' finale

Model-turned-Bollywood item girl Yana Gupta will participate in the "Bigg Boss 6" finale - she will enter the house in a cage and later she will perform.

The finale of the reality show will be aired Colors Jan 13.

"She will be performing in a cage hung on a crane and that will go inside the house. She will get one evicted contestant out (with herself) in the cage," the source added.

After her act, only the final two contestants will remain in the house.

Yana was said to have been offered to feature as a contestant in "Bigg Boss 6", but she had reportedly turned it down.

As of now there are six contestants in the show - Niketan Madhok, Urvashi Dholakia, Delnaaz Irani, Rajev Paul, Sana Khan and Imam Siddique - vying for the big prize money of Rs.50 lakh.

The finale, to be hosted by Salman Khan, is expected to be a grand affair with four popular TV actresses - Rati Pandey, Keerti Nagpure, Pooja Gor and Rashmi Desai - also performing.

Taking up for Shahrukh not personal: Salman Khan

Salman Khan in a no holds barred interview speaks about his association with the Bigg Boss reality show.

How much do you feel this season of Bigg Boss has been 'a family show'?
    I enjoy my work so it has been wonderful. I think it has been a parivarik show to quite an extent. Sometimes the contestants go over board since they have no phone, watch etc, so they tend to get irritated. This time has been far better than the previous few seasons in terms of abusive language, and violent behavior. All these things happen but people can make a big deal of small issues and portray it differently like Imam has done a few times. If people become over friendly then some people think it's boring but then similarly if the show gets violent due to circumstances, it is not easy to control individual emotions from outside. Generally, the younger generation loves the fights and the older generation doesn't. A show with a format like this is hard to control and predict.

What are your views about the various changes that have been introduced in the format of the show this season?
    The Bigg Boss tour etc was designed for the authentic Bigg Boss fan to get a glimpse of how the show works. The other 'Alag che' elements have kept the viewers on the edge of their seats. And as a viewer I've liked most of the elements introduced so far.

As a host, how do you prepare yourself to deal with different kind of contestants?
    Well, honestly it's a tough job. I need to make sure I'm neither too sweet nor too harsh to the housemates. Both the extremes can be bad for them. It's a very dicey show, because sometimes you need to take someone's case but their parents as well as the whole nation is watching so it gets tough to decide when to be stern and polite.

You got furious with Imam and in fact took up for 'Shahrukh Khan' quite personally. What was the reason of the sudden outburst?
    Well, it's nothing personal here. We work really hard in this industry to become who we are today. There is a difference between what is true and what is not! I just stood by the truth. I also did mention the same about Preity Zinta. I wonder why people are not talking about that!

You have been very involved this season particularly. How do you manage to follow the show?
    I watch every episode of the week. I catch the repeat most of the times as well since I sleep late. I'm very involved in whatever I do whether it's a show, movie or whatever.

What is your message to the housemates as we approach the end of the season?
    The contestants need to be careful about how they behave. Like on the show, Imam and Sapna are entertaining but if he/she has to find a job, will they be liked by employers? That's where they need to take a call sometimes.

Last year you were upset with the show being too loud and you would become preachy... Are you happy on how the show has gone this year?
    Well yes, the show has definitely gone really well this year. Not only from COLORS and Endemol but people from outside have also been following the show regularly. So yes, I'm happy with the show this season. The TRPs etc have been good as well, but for me personally, I just like to experience the fun elements along with a few small fights/ arguments in the house.

Who is the potential winner of this season according to you?
    Urvashi, Delnaaz, Niketan and Sana are my top four. The votes are the final deciders though. My opinion doesn't matter at all.

You shot for two episodes continuously for close to 12 weekends. How have you managed to be so fit, charming and energetic at 47?
    I just have a very strict diet and routine now. All I do is concentrate is on work these days. My life is a holiday. I enjoy my work and don't have many complains.

Will you be interested to host another season of Bigg Boss?
    Hopefully, if I get an offer I would take it but it is farfetched so let's see.

Emraan and Salman together on ‘Bigg Boss 6’

Salman Khan is definitely a superstar while Emraan Hashmi is a prince, who is loved by one and all. It would be a treat for the viewers when Emraan Hashmi and Salman Khan would be seen together ...............................................

Delnaaz Irani evicted from ‘Bigg Boss 6′ house

Mumbai, Jan 9 The sixth season of “Bigg Boss” is full of surprises, the latest being the midnight eviction of actress Delnaaz Irani.

On Tuesday night, Bigg Boss asked all the six contestants to gather in the garden area..............................................

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast