For those of you who does not know about the TV show BIGG BOSS... Bigg Boss is a reality show where celebrity contestants stay in a single house for about three months, with no connection to the outside world. They are overseen by a mysterious person known as 'Bigg Boss', whose only presence in the house is through his voice. The show is hosted by Salman and Sanjay Dutt (for 5th season)...
I watched the entire BIGG BOSS Season 5 and I can't wait for the next season to start. I wanted to ask you guys who do you think will make the perfect or who you want to see as the celebrity contestants...Honestly, I am sick of seeing some people in the events... they are always in the media and on pinkvilla....Or are not doing anything significant (lets just say that).....Below are my lists for bigg boss season 6 contestants:1) Neha Dhupia
2) Dia Mizra
3) Zarine Khan
4) Tushar Kapoor
5) Amrita Arora
6) Sanjay Kapoorhttp
7) Mugdha Godse
8) Sameera Reddy
9) Mallika Sherawat (Foreign Contestant)....LOL
10) Jiah Khan
11) Miland Soman
12) Uday Chopra
13) Kunal Kapoor
14) Pippa Middleton (Foreign Contestant)
According to me they would make the perfect candidate for Bigg Boss season 6...because I think people at least know them....It would be fun to see the conflicts between them....Who Do You Want To See In Bigg Boss Season 6?