Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bigg Boss Season 5 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Hot Gossip Forum

Khushi is offline FT Ki Angel

Default Re: Bigg Boss Season 5 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Hot Gossip Forum

Santosh Shukla approched for Bigg Boss season 5?

The actor is slated to enter the house as a wild card entry...
    This season of Colors' Bigg Boss Season 5 has seen the most unconventional gang of inmates finding their way through the big maze. After Amar Upadhyay, we hear that the channel and the production house is planning to put some more guys in the house.

The latest name that is topping the charts is of actor Santosh Shukla who plays the lead in Sahara One's Kahani Chandrakanta Ki . Santosh who was recently in the news for his alleged tiff with co-actor Raja Chaudhary has been approached for Bigg Boss this season.

We contacted Santosh Shukla who refused to divulge any information on the same however, the producer of the show, Sunil said, "Yes Santosh has been approached but he is in contract with us."

Will Santosh be able to spend some time behind the locked doors? Only time will tell...
    Please Don't Forget To Appreciate Our Work!!
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

Default Re: Bigg Boss Season 5 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Hot Gossip Forum

Pics : Pooja Misrra breaks broom

FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

Raageshwari, The Sneak!

If there is one quiet person inside the Bigg Boss 5 House who has managed to stay away from controversy, it’s Raageshwari Loomba. But this situation will not last for long, as Raageshwari has been assigned a secret task by Bigg Boss. Raageshwari has to convince the contestants that newly elected captain of the house, Mandeep Bevli, is not a suitable choice and get the housemates ready for re-election. When the new captain of the house was elected, it was a close fight between Mandeep and Amar, but sweet Mandeep won over scandalous Amar.

A calm and collected Raageshwari is unsure about how to take this task forward. Her first target seems to be drama queen Juhi Parmar, but she seems to be finding it tough to change her mind considering that Juhi had engaged in a huge fight with Amar at the time of elections and stood firmly by Mandeep’s side. Raageshwari has two days to successfully complete this task. Will she be able to do it or will she fail miserably?
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

Siddharth Bharadwaj to enter Bigg Boss 5?

MTV Splitavilla winner and VJ Siddharth has apparently signed the dotted line to enter the lion's den...

After the dramatic entry of Amar Upadhyay inColors' Bigg Boss Season 5, we hear that another male entry is on the cards.

A source says, "Siddharth Bhardwaj, the MTV Splitsvilla winner, has been approached to enter the house tonight."

Siddharth on the other hand states, "I have not been approached for any show lately."

Siddharth was in the limelight for his alleged affair with Splitsvilla contestant Sakshi Pradhan who coincidently was a part of the same reality show in the last season.

With this young lad entering the house, seems like the girls are in for some treat!
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

nasiryaar is offline FC Struggler

Quote Originally Posted by Khushi View Post
    Siddharth Bharadwaj to enter Bigg Boss 5?
    Its good to hear a male is entring in Bigg Boss house...
    Last edited by Jaadugar; 11-03-2011 at 10:41 AM. Reason: fixed the tag

Jaadugar is offline FT Deewana

Mahek seeks revenge from Sky

The day starts with Siddharth swimming in the pool early in the morning and Mahek passes by. An upset Mahek points a finger at Siddharth & tells him that for now he can get away with wearing bangles and stay out of the situation but she will soon get back to him and teach him a lesson as well. Siddharth tells her to bring it on and accuses her of being very unreasonable.

The day has yet another fight with Siddharth bursting out at Vida as she had accused him of being immature. Vida had told him to stay away from her the previous night when Mahek was very emotional about her outburst with Sky. A stubborn Siddharth still went ahead and brought the topic of Vida accusing him of eating too much ‘dal’. Vida shooed him away from the scene by telling him that her friend’s emotions are more important rather than his stupid childish behavior.

Sky explains to Shonali that she needs to stop mediating as that lands her in trouble without her noticing. In sometime, an agitated Mahek lashes out at Sky for the embarrassment that he had caused her last night. She is extremely furious and abuses and accuses him of being totally inhuman. She is very aggressive and warns him by saying that she will stay and ensure that she teaches him a lesson for his misbehavior. Sky fights back and accuses her further and calls her a dustbin and walks off the situation.

After all the trauma, torture & chaos the housemates are left in a very vulnerable state. Shonali the ex captain of the house is found extremely confused & spaced out. She sits on the dining table with Sky, Mandeep etc and bursts into tears as she is absolutely clueless about what is happening in the house and doubts everybody’s intentions. A while later, Sky and Siddharth are sitting in the verandah and discussing the post effects of the fight. Sky expresses that he hates Lakshmi Tripathi.

Sky tells Siddharth that Lakshmi is purely a two faced woman and she just pretends to be fair all the time to gain everyone’s attention. She is actually a diplomatic person who contradicts herself by bitching about others all the time & supporting her friends even when they are wrong. Also, he accuses Amar of being a sissy and staying out of the entire scene. Looks like the men in the house are no lesser in gossiping amongst themselves!

Amar and Pooja fight continues...
    The ongoing battle between the two will heat up in tonight's episode as they continue to be at loggerheads...
    Seems like the never ending fights and the usage of foul language were a part of the contract to get an entry into the Bigg Boss house this season. The viewers are already finding it difficult to gulp down the series of fights that have erupted between Amar Upadhyay and Pooja Misrra and if the situation continues, this war is least likely to end.

A source says, "Yesterday Pooja Misrra accused Amar Upadhyay for pushing her during the Military task which led to a scratch on her hand. Pooja still accuses him for not apologizing for what he did. She also complains about him by saying that he does not have the guts to apologize to a girl. Following this she removes her bangles and asks him to wear them."

Well, seems like the mardaangi of Amar is being questioned here. Time to play a new card Amar?
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

Look who hates ‘Big Boss 5′

Though Farah Khan Ali’s friend Pooja Bedi is in the “Big Boss 5″ house, the jewellery designer plans to stop watching the reality-show, where inmates are mudslinging against each other. She is upset that her friend didn’t try to protect the dignity of Mahek Chahal.

“Going to stop watching BB as it seems to have inmates with no guts or grace. Most of them are losing their self respect,” Farah posted on her Twitter page.

“On a positive note, stop watching crappy reality shows like Big Boss. Let’s spend that time with ppl we love,” she added.

It was Thursday episode of the show that irked the designer because Akashdeep Saigal took a dig at actress Mahek Chahal’s past and her friend Pooja didn’t stood up for the latter.

“Everyone has a past & no one has a right to discuss a woman’s past on national TV. Disgusting. Surprised that Pooja, who normally has so much to say is quiet when someone is attacking a woman’s character,” she posted.

“Pooja is a friend of mine but what is right is right and she should have stood up for Mahek when that Psycho Akash said horrible things about Mahek. Disappointed she did not,” she added.
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

"Around 60 to 70% of the contestants are cunning"- Mandeep

Mandeep Bevli in a candid chat with TellBuzz after her eviction fromColors' Bigg Boss Season 5
    Mandeep Bevli, the first ever entertainment journalist to be a part of a reality show is the recent contestant to get eliminated from Bigg Boss Season 5.

In an exclusive conversation with TellyBuzz, Mandeep describes how it was to be on the other side of the border, the unexpected happenings and her most

How has the journey been in Bigg Boss Season 5?
    Extremely uncomfortable and a huge compromise on the lack of sanitation and hygiene.

We have actually seen a lot of actors and directors from the film fraternity taking up Bigg Boss for limelight and projects. As a media person what was the key reason for you to take up the show?
    My basic motive was to develop a working relationship with the agency and the inmates. I left my job because I was going to LA and it was not that I was not off from the job for years and years that I needed limelight. And it was not possible for me to take an off for five months, but at the same time I wanted to go to states. I was flying back and forth between LA and Delhi and when I got the call I was in LA. When I was offered the show, I thought it might be fun and I didn't really know about the show. So I did not really take up the show for the usual reasons of work to come to me. I thought let's just do this and have fun.

Being an opinionated person yourself, what is the one aspect or situation in Bigg Boss, be it the fight or anything, that you felt unfair?
    The thing is that there were so many things that were wrong. It is very hard to limit one because there isn't just one. And if I start to list out one by one then probably it would take till tomorrow to name them all. As a general overview I think the fights were for reasons that do not exist and just to grab the attention of the viewers. I mean, they should at least have an issue that makes some sense to make it interesting. Even if the fight is fake bring about your mind to create an issue. Be a little creative with the issue and don't fight on petty things, bartan vartan etc. People will also feel bored. For me it is not fun to see this kind of stuff.

Talking about the fights, there has been a recent fight that broke between Akashdeep Saigal and Mehak wherein personal issues were brought about. What is your opinion on that?
    When that fight took place I even got involved in the fight as I was trying to make them understand on what is the basis of fight. It was turning physical; he is asking you to leave him alone and then run after him. So the basic reason for the fight is lost. When he says leave him alone, we should do that and we should be keeping a distance between the two of them. When you are running after him and he is running away from you, the fight is lost. We should give it a pause and get down knowing what the fight is all about. Let's not run around and cry needlessly. Let us go back to know what we are fighting for. Let us fight about whether the past should come in or not and what it actually happened for. I really do not know what the format of the show says as frankly speaking I have not read the contract. But as a person I feel why shouldn't the past be brought in? By bringing the past what if you can bring the future up. For example when you say we had met there and we are good friends, there also we are bringing the past in a way. Aren't Raageshwari and Pooja Bedi getting along well because they are good friends. Make it clear whether your past is good or bad or ugly or positive or negative, nahi layenge! When it suits you, bring in the past and when it doesn't suit then you cannot bring in the past. That is not done. Either speak or not speak at all about the past. See if you are trying to hide something then do not come on a public platform, then make it clear that there are certain things from my past that I want to hide. Do not say I do not want to hide anything and act differently. Your actions should match your words.

You were considered as one of the smartest players in the house, at least perceived by your co contestants. Who according to you is the smartest if not you?
    I think the fact that they thought I was the smartest player and got into the smartest fight gave me that due diligence and the due credit that she is intelligent. But I never told that I was playing a game as I was following the rules. And I was not cheating on anybody and was not lying to anybody. The fact that you do not believe somebody across you is because you yourself are not believable. I am happy about the smartest part but the player part they have claimed about me is a little wrong because if I was playing a game and may have, had I not been sleep deprived and had there not been the sanitation standards matched what I like, then I may have played a game. On those grounds I cannot compromise. I do not like being sleep deprived and do not like sitting in a talk. I cannot really point out who is really the biggest player because some of them are equally good and some are equally bad. Around 60 to 70 percent of the contestants are cunning.

Mandeep you had also mentioned that you wanted to quit the show in between. You did not want to be a part of the show. What went wrong?
    I didn't want to be a part of the show from day two because I was physically uncomfortable. Bigg Boss is filled with tough and testing moments.

So lots of testing times on the show... Which one was your toughest moment?
    There were no testing times for me because nobody really fought with me. And they didn't fight with me because it takes a lot of sense. If there was a place wherein I had to take blame I took more blame than it was necessary. I surrender myself even before others could criticize me. I am truthful and I follow the rules and it applied to me far more than anybody else. I am sincere and they could not catch me on anything and that was the reason they could not fight with me. I would give suggestions to them; I am ok if they take it or not.

Talking about the eliminations, almost all the low profile and the silent logs were going out and the controversial ones are kept inside. This has raised a lot of speculations against the credibility on the elimination and the show over all. What is your take on that?
    I think at the end of the day the Bigg Boss viewers want to see conflicts and drama and lying and the superficial stuff. It is entertainment for them and who is anybody to question this form of entertainment. It is not a show that promises to tell you the truth or give health tips or give the philosophy of life. But for me entertainment is not this as I do not like serials and cunning games. I like sitcoms and shows wherein the plot is great.

So do you find any of the eliminations till now unfair?
    Not at all, it has been fine. I asked the housemates to nominate me and therefore they did. It is extremely unfair when you request for nomination and expect something else. There has been instance when they have actually said we will do it and shut up. Like Amar for instance, but of course, Amar says something and does something. But Shonali was telling she needs a person like me because the only person who they could trust to keep their secrets was me. From Pooja Mishra, to Shonali, to Shakti to Amar; I've never betrayed on what they've said to me. I never shared their information. And I am not a person who created controversy or drama in the house and that's why they voted me and that is what they want.

Did you find any of the other eliminations unfair?
    None.

Future plans?
    I have come from LA to do the show and I will be going right back unless I may stick around in Delhi for the construction of our house. Even then I be flying forth and back and also return to the same life which is happy.

A contestant you disliked the most and why?
    There are several of them as I do not like the way they operate and that is not my cup of tea. I do not like people fighting for such ridiculous reasons. The fight may be fake but the way they fight is how they fight in real life and I am really put off by this. The way they are fighting is not a drama and the viewers have to decide on that. They can pretend only once and twice but if they are continuing in the same way then it is what they are in real life. As an ex-contestant, I would like to ask the viewers are these people who they want in the show? If it goes on this way then the show might end up giving the prize money to the most despicable person.
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

Swami Agnivesh to enter Bigg Boss

New Delhi, Nov 7, (PTI)

Saffron-clad social activist Swami Agnivesh, who had bitter fallout with anti-corruption crusader Anna Hazare, has agreed to be a part of reality show 'Bigg Boss' which is into its fifth season.

According to Agnivesh's close aide Manu Singh, the activist is likely to enter the Bigg Boss house tomorrow.

"Swami will spread his message through the programme. Whenever he finds a challenge, he accepts it and that is the reason why accepted this," Singh told PTI.

Agnivesh was in the eye of a storm soon after Hazare's hunger strike when a video surfaced in which he was seen talking to an unidentified person asking him to deal strongly with the Gandhian. This led to his estrangement from Team Anna.

He will be the fifth male inmate to be part of the Bigg Boss house, which is dominated by female contestants like Pooja Bedi, Juhi Parmar, Shonali Nagrajan, Mehak Chahal among others.

The swami will make an unlikely contestant on the show, which is popular for the cat-fights among the members of the house.
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast