Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 17 Nov 2010 | Bigg Boss Season 4 * Day 44 * | HQ Video | Watch Online YouTube

rronakk is offline FC Struggler

Default Re: 17 Nov 2010 | Bigg Boss Season 4 * Day 44 * | HQ Video | Watch Online YouTube

hail sameer hail..... proud of sameer.........the most gentleman guy who has ever appear in
    all seasons of big boss...

tulip1979 is offline FC Struggler

Default Re: 17 Nov 2010 | Bigg Boss Season 4 * Day 44 * | HQ Video | Watch Online YouTube

sameer is a gentleman, dolly belongs to red light area

Quote Originally Posted by nitish.verma2002 View Post
    I think BigBoss was trying to make the show more entertaining by introducing losers like Ashmit Patel and Dolly bindra but unfortunately the show turned up like a CRAP...Dolly is nothing but a psycho...Ashmit is keep on changing his favor sometimes towards dolly and sometimes towards shweta...and Veena is another crap human being who follow dolly and ashmit. Becoz of these people, guys like Sameer is forced to leave the house. I think he did a good job to stand for Shweta today. BIG BOSS nominated sameer and reason he gave that he exasperated dolly. WOW...dolly always does that with everyone which BIG BOSS never observe...what a justice....the biggest CRAP i have ever seen...
    well said about these 3 people. veena is a sl*t, ashmit fruad and dolly is piece of crap

sctripathy is offline FC Struggler

Yessssssssssss. I stand by Sameer. He is a perefct gentleman. The decision of Big Boss is faulty. Sameer should not have gone out. The accusation of Big Boss on Sameer (and not on Khali !!!) was not justified. I am soooooooooo happy that Dolly has been removed. The show was loosing all its charm and it was not worth being watched !!! It had really started stinking but for one person - dolly.

it was enough crap from dolly. she called everyone a loser then y did she bother coming to this show if everyone else was a loser. they will bring some other crap like dolly soon. soo far i m rooting for manooj and lil bit for shewta.

shrut999 is offline FC Donor

I have stoped watching Big boss...Because of this bullshit....F U Big Di*K sorry guys cant take it any more...

shrut999 is offline FC Donor

what a freak show!!

hanumansininen is offline FC Struggler

Big boss program should be ban by now. One of the most sith and very bad for human kind. Bigg boss decision is really cramp. Whole world knew that retarded Holly Bindra is one who mka Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll of every body life. Mr. Khali is another retarded............. who dose not have any bain............................... i hate this program, now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12