Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1 Nov 2010 | Bigg Boss Season 4 * Day 28 * [Maha Monday] | HQ Video | Watch Online YouTube

Khushi is offline FT Ki Angel

Default 1 Nov 2010 | Bigg Boss Season 4 * Day 28 * [Maha Monday] | HQ Video | Watch Online YouTube

Watch Online zShare *HQ*:-
    Part 1 : Watch
    Part 2 : Watch
    Part 3 : Watch
    Part 4 : Watch
    Part 5 : Watch

Watch Online YouTube *HQ*:-

Watch Online Dailymotion *HQ*:-

Last edited by Jaadugar; 11-03-2010 at 12:06 PM.
    Please Don't Forget To Appreciate Our Work!!
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

girishpatel is offline FC Spot Boy

Default Re: 1 Nov 2010 | Bigg Boss Season 4 * Day 28 * [Maha Monday] | HQ Video | Watch Online YouTube

Thanks

mbp2510 is offline FT Director

Default Re: 1 Nov 2010 | Bigg Boss Season 4 * Day 28 * [Maha Monday] | HQ Video | Watch Online YouTube

thanks

rronakk is offline FC Struggler

dont u think guys .... this big boss is filled with lots of negativity...n big boss itself is promoting it ..so that dolly stays in the house...ppl might fed up with this fight..n stop watching it .... getting more than necessary is injurious to health n mind :p

sometime i feel that ...why am i wasting time watching such *****..lolz

rahul334481 is offline FT Deewana

Thanks Khushi... dolly is not nominated

Prashaant is offline FC Struggler

i think i agree with rronakk ... all the yelling and swearing is very unmannered and really harmful to both the ears and the mental state :| i mean i cant even stand her just watching this ... what a effing pain in the A ...shouting for no reason like some hooligan from the street

fasi is offline FC Struggler

hi everyone its really boring yaar nd y thiz hell dolly till now y dont public out her she is the main reason of thiz whole rooooot!![/COLOR]

rahool13 is offline FT Struggler

I dont know what you guys talking about.. Its so fun after she has come in the house.. Seriously, You want to spend 30-45 mins of your day to watch a buch of regular guys spend time in a house.... they even get paid to do so.... atleast we should have some fun... otherwise what is the point of watching a show without action, romance, comedy, tragedy or ancolorsything,..... because of dolly the real character of each and every individual has come out... I would vote of dolly.... and I request everyone to vote for her....

rronakk is offline FC Struggler

sorry dude...no hard feelings ....but i dont prefer to see someone who doesn't have manner to talk decently n politely....just not my taste ...

fchs is offline FT Director

Thanks ;]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast