Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bigg Boss Season 4 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Hot Gossip Thread

LegendX Guest

Default Bigg Boss 4 bids adieu to...

Bigg Boss 4 bids adieu to Sakshi Pradhan...

Sakshi Pradhan, the damsel who made it to the top of MTV's Splitsvilla 2 had come into the Bigg Boss house to make a name for herself!! But Alas, here we hear the news that the lady happens to be the unlucky one to be ousted from the house this week.. And this comes after the controversial lawyer Abbas Kazmi was booted out last time around.

Our source tells us, "Sakshi did not really mingle well with the others in the house. She also got dragged into a major tussle with model and co-house mate Hrishant Goswami. She was also accused by the co-contestants of not taking up any task voluntarily. Basically she was seen as a person who found it difficult to adjust in a team. Sakshi also had a verbal argument with Sara Khan over the week when she was asked to do one such task of cutting a fruit".

Apparently, the news about Sakshi missing her menstrual period and requesting Bigg Boss to allow a doctor to test her for pregnancy also made rounds. Though this was not telecast in the episode, we somewhere feel whether this is one reason for her ouster from the house!!

Whatever it may be, the news coming from the Bigg Boss house is that Sameer Soni termed as the 'Diplomat' and Seema Parihar who was nominated for the second time in a row find themselves safe this week.

Well, as for now, the junta has given their verdict and it is Sakshi who is shown the door this week from the Lonavla house!!

Catch the elimination episode tonight on COLORS' Bigg Boss at 9 PM..

Khushi is offline FT Ki Angel

Default Re: Bigg Boss Season 4 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Hot Gossip Thread

No tips for Salman: Khali

That reality shows are somewhat planned is what people believe to some extent. But that WWE fights are scripted is what viewers have begun to accept as true. But Dalip Singh Rana aka The Great Khali dismisses the charge, saying, "Had this been the case, many would have represented India till now.

Aadhe se zyada Bharat wahin hota. Our fights are not planned. The stunts that you see on TV are not fake! Do you think people are so gullible that they would spend money to watch something fake? I have slogged for the recognition that I have earned. Yeh bhi nahin hai ki WWE mere ghar ki company hai." Point taken!

But is Dalip's wife happy that for a change he will be seen in a reality show " Bigg Boss 4" where he will not be punching opponents or getting hurt? "Yes, she has her own concerns. But I know she is going to miss me too," he says. But even as he prepares to enter the "Bigg Boss" house, Dalip isn't quite aware of the rules of the show. "All I know is that food will be a major problem. For, there is a limited supply. But I have already packed my bags of food." But that's not allowed, hope he knows that! "Jaaonga toh khana leke jaoonga nahin toh nahin jaaonga. I haven't seen the show ever. This is the first time that I will get to know how things function in the house. Ab toh jane ke baad hi pata lage gaa," he declares. During the time that he'll be in the house, Dalip, says he will help contestants to curb their anger, in addition to sharing body-building tips with those who show any interest in it. But who knows I might be the first person to lose it." But does anybody in the house merit the position of The Undertaker (his strongest rival)? "Abhi toh main hi Undertaker aur Khali hoon sabke liye."

Dalip, who is also keen on meeting Salman Khan, believes the actor needs no tips from him. "The way he has maintained himself is commendable. I don't think there is any tip that I can give him. Salman has always been a fitness freak and the result is for everyone to notice."
    Please Don't Forget To Appreciate Our Work!!
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

Default Re: Bigg Boss Season 4 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Hot Gossip Thread

Sara can't love Ashmit in 10 days: Ali

Sara Khan was wearing a sexy black dress and dancing for Ashmit as part of punishment throughout yesterday's episode!

Later at night, while wearing a pink nightdress, she confronts Ashmit, "I've been smoking for the past 6 months and now have only a few drags, all because of you. I have never done this for anybody. I am doing this for you only because I truly love you."

After that, she even discussed the issue with Sakshi Pradhan saying, "How can I just say these things like that?"

So, what does her beau Ali Merchant has to say about all this? Ali Merchant, whose caller tune rings 'Mora Piya mose bolat nahi' says he is being continuously bothered by media, family and friends and getting 'hate mails' against Sara. He is tired, he says, and feels emotionally drained yet maintains that his love for her is unconditional.

He says, "Sara is innocent and has never been involved in controversies, that is why Bigg Boss is creating such hype about her friendship with Ashmit. He also adds, "Sara told Ashmit in a very casual manner that she loves him and such gestures are common between friends."

He further adds, "I don't think so that anyone can fall in love in 10 days and this is all crap."

On Sara's comment, "In three years of courtship, he has never done ancolorsything special for me", he responds, "There have been many special moments between us and we also went to Goa for a holiday. But, there can be some misunderstandings between both of us, which can only be cleared when Sara is back!"

He also denied the rumours of his family planning to throw Sara out of the house when she comes back and says, "My family loves her more than me."

On being asked Sara's family reaction on this, he said, "I have told them that the show is scripted as Sara's nanu is hospitalized and I don't want them to take much stress."

He sums up by saying, "I worship her to the core and cannot expect my life without her".

No points for guessing that either Ali is closing his eyes to all this drama or may be he is aware of what's next!
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

Jaadugar is offline FT Deewana

Great Khali with Shah Rukh Khan

mbp2510 is offline FT Director

Great Khali with Shah Rukh Khan, man that's funny. shah rukh khan look like kid front of him.
    good picture
    thanks

Salman with the Great Khali!!

FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

Khali's first breakfast in Bigg Boss

The Great Khali's first breakfast in the "Bigg Boss" house.

He had a good night's sleep, and chose to eat eggs in the morning.

He's been specially sent extra supply of milk and 20 eggs by the Bigg Boss
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

Panchayat in the Bigg Boss house

Day 16 in the Bigg Boss house and the housemates are busy with the Bigg Boss currency making task.

Superstar The Great Khali too helps the housemates in cutting the currencies in proportion.

Bigg Boss calls Hrishant Goswami in the house to give him a task of donning the role of a secret agent. He has to take Shweta in confidence on robbing 15 Lakh currencies without the other housemates' knowledge.

Post lunch, Manoj Tiwari who is the official masseur in the house tries his hand on Superstar The Great Khali. Seema can't stop crackling at the sight of this.

Seema who has revealed her intriguing life story to the housemates speaks to Superstar The Great Khali too. She discusses on how she was kidnapped and her two marriages... but this leaves The Great Khali confused!!

Bigg Boss gives a task to the captain Rahul Bhatt to call a Panchayat in the garden area with the housemates. The housemates speak on concerns and other problems faced in the house. Post the discussion, the house chant Shakti de, Bhakti de, Mukti de... to calm the scenario. Superstar The Great Khali picks ups the women to chant Shakti de, Bhakti de, Mukti de...

Superstar The Great Khali seems to be showing his varied talent in the house. He was keenly reading Samir and Rahuls' palms. He predicts how Samir's second marriage will work well and Rahul will settle in Mumbai.

While Hrishant has taken Shweta in confidence of stealing the Bigg Boss currencies, will they be successful in robbing the money? Since Manoj wants to sleep on the couch!
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

'Sara, Ashmit romance staged'

Ali Merchant, who is engaged to actress Sara Khan, is unperturbed by the tele-romance supposedly brewing between her and Ashmit.

The broadcaster of Bigg Boss can stop fooling the public.

At least that's what TV actor Ali Merchant strongly feels. According to Ali, the fourth season of the show, which has thrown up an in-house romance between TV actress Sara Khan and Amisha Patel's brother Ashmit, is definitely stage-managed. There has been a recent rumour that Ali and Sara have been married for a year.

Buzz is that the shaadi happened in Bhopal.

Ali and Sarah first met first at an award ceremony in 2008. Sara also used to visit Ali's mom's parlor regularly. Soon, sparks flew. The rest, as they say, is history.

When we called Ali yesterday evening to check what was happening on his personal front at present, the guy was completely unperturbed. Doesn't Sarah's close proximity with Ashmit on the tube harrow Ali, we asked? Ali said that he is not an insecure man. "Oh, all that gets the channel the TRPs.

Nothing for me to worry on that. Actually, Sara treats Ashmit like a father," he lashed out. Added Ali, "Directly or indirectly, I am in touch with whatever is happening inside the Bigg Boss House," Now, how does he do that?
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

Khali turns to be a fortune teller!!!

The Great Khali has gained a lot of attention in Bigg Boss post his entry. The inmates have been awed by his huge physique and gentle mind. They have seen his eating habits and he has already shared his fitness regime. But how about some fortune telling also amidst this? Confused?

Today people will see The Great Khali revealing his talent in Palmistry. He will be shown palm reading for Rahul Bhatt and Sameer Soni.

Our source says "Khali talked to them about the incidents in their lives. He predicted how Sameer's second marriage will bring in the required happiness and for Rahul, how he will settle in Mumbai and will be loaded with money!"

Surprised? Well, that's what will happen in tonight's episode. He has befriended Bigg Boss housemates with this amazing talent.
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast