Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Bigg Boss Season 4 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Hot Gossip Thread

Khushi is offline FT Ki Angel

Default Re: Bigg Boss Season 4 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Hot Gossip Thread

Ill be myself in Bigg Boss: Sakshi Pradhan

I have never been camera conscious and the audience would see my real self in Bigg Boss says Sakshi Pradhan

How did you bag Bigg Boss?
    MTV Spiltsvilla had high TRPs and I was lucky to participate in it and win. After that, I did a lot of shows as anchor and actress for the same channel... Bigg Boss has always been the biggest reality show always on Indian television industry...and plus Endemol is an internationally proved production house...

Do you feel that you can handle the intense pressure and politics which has been seen in last three seasons of Bigg Boss?
    Everyone wants to win this title. I like being around different people....

According to you, what would be your strong point in the show?
    To be honest, I would always be myself in the show...

The other names for Bigg Boss are of established celebs... Will this affect you?
    It will not...We would react to the situations as human beings. I have never been camera conscious and that will continue...In fact, the audience would see my real self once I am in the house...

What do you think of Salman Khan hosting the show?
    I have grown up seeing his movies. He is a lovely actor. I also acolorsdmire the work he does on through his NGO.

Do you think that the show would make a difference in your career graph?
    It will surely do so.... I have always loved the show and followed all the seasons.

Who were your favourite contestants of the ones who participated in the last 3 seasons?
    Poonam Dhillon,

What other projects are you working on?
    I've just completed a tele-film.
    Please Don't Forget To Appreciate Our Work!!
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

Default Re: Bigg Boss Season 4 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Hot Gossip Thread

Winner of Bigg Boss 4?

On seeing the first few episodes of Bigg Boss 4 with most of the housmates having some sort of controversies in their past, its really a tough job to predict the winner.

A few contestants like Sara Khan, Shweta Tiwari and Manoj Tiwari have strong fan following. It makes them the strong contestants on the show.

Contestants like Samir Soni, Ashmit Patel, Sakshi Pradhan, Anachal Kumar, Hrishant Goswami and Veena Malik has lot to offer in the long run. But being a pakistani national, Veena Malik and Begum Nawazish Ali are really at edge of elimination as voting is restricted to indias only. Veena Malik definitely has an edge over Begum because of her recent controversy involving Neetu Chandra and Pakistani Cricketer Mohammad Asif. But still fan follwing matter. Its only upto her how she entertains the viwers. There's an image of Sambhavana in her.

Now we left with Rahul Bhatt, Seema Parihar and Abbas Kazmi. Seema Parihar already in nominations with 8 votes, even if she will survice this week she won't be here more than a couple of weeks as housemates really wants her out of the show and so the viewers too. Who wants to see a hot blooded murderer, fugitive in between them. Abbas Kazmi though good at talks (being lawyer), but its his negative point. He has no fan following, maybe a few votes on him being a muslim but still it will not help him from elimination. He raised some issues regarding food thus making those against him who are running the house initially. Now here comes Rahul Bhatt, Bigg Boss 4 will be better without him, he is going to be nothing more than a Zym instructor in the house.

FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

Bigg Boss: Tears, tears and more tears!

Veena takes up the responsibility of preparing the breakfast on day 4. She is busy preparing eggs for the housemates.

Hrishant is unhappy with excess oil in the breakfast and passes nasty comments across the table criticizing Veena's cooking. Post breakfast, Veena has a confrontation with Hrishant and acolorsdmitted to the fact that he should have told her if he had complaints with her food. Hrishant's nasty comments and care-a-damn attitude irks her even more and Veena is left to console on others shoulders.

Sakshi too gets emotional as she is accused of not doing household work by Hrishant and Ashmit. While Sakshi defends herself and thinks she has been contributing enough!

Bigg Boss calls Sameer in the confession room to hand over the letter on the conclusion of the hour-glass task. The letter also states the task was done successfully. Based on this a budget limit is set for the housemates to earn luxury items for a week. Sara's much awaited coffee is noted first on the list of things required for the house.

Aanchal who had the power on nominating one housemate as the captain and the HOH room give 2 names to Bigg Boss for the nomination.

Day 4 ends on a quiet note...
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

mbp2510 is offline FT Director

i don't think so sara khan make it long, as she try to act, she little artificial, my point she close to fake. she may be eliminate before best of 5 or 6.
    as her innocent fake act not go long.

I am a man & a woman: Begum Nawazish

Begum Nawazish Ali aka Ali Saleem, Pakistan's well-known, cross-dressing, saucy TV show host, says she can defend herself easily in the 'Bigg Boss 4' house

How did "Bigg Boss" happen?
    Kahaani shuru hui thi pichle saal, jab "Bigg Boss 3" ho raha tha aur Amitabh Baccolorshchan the "Bigg Boss". Mujhe phone aaya tha aur mujhe bahut khushi aur excitement hui thi, but I wasn't able to come because unfortunately, relations between India and Pakistan at that time were not very cordial. I did not get my visa in time and could not make it to the last season.

This time around, when I got this offer and was told that Salman Khan was going to be the "Bigg Boss", I felt that evercolorsything happens in life for a reason. Because I thought that it was even better that I appear with Salman, since I've heard that he's a lot more fun and he has that kind of image na of being naughty and funny. I thought it would give me more room to play around. This is something I'm going to enjoy.

It's clear from previous seasons that you can't be a very goody-goody person inside the house. Do you think you have the claws and arts required to protect yourself?
    Darling, I have all the claws and swords and arrows and guns and tacks that one needs to protect oneself. But I would not like to use any of these things. I'd like to use my charm to get by; I'd like to use my positivity and friendliness and my comfort with myself to get along. I'll try my utmost not to get provoked and get involved in any fight or aggression or conflict, but of course, if one is pushed against the wall, then one must and one has to stand up for oneself. I'm quite capable of holding my ground, but I have no intentions of making anyone else uncomfortable or of targeting anyone. I'm going to try and keep it as amicable as possible.

The channel usually looks for people with a 'troublemaker image' for the show. Do you think you have that kind of image?
    Not a troublemaker image, exactly, but yes, a slightly controversial image, considering I'm two aatmas in one body. I am a man and I am a woman, and I can be this and I can be that. I think that will keep the fun alive, because even I don't know when I'm going to want to be the man and when I'm going to want to be the woman; that will depend on the mood inside the house. But as they say, variety is the spice of life, so this I promise that I'm going to offer the viewers a lot of variety.

You're a very glamorous person will you be able to handle the chores and the work required?
    Not really. Honestly, I've always had people running errands for me and doing the chores. I'm very spoilt that way I am a begum. But yeah, I've never done ancolorsything myself, I've always had people to do it for me, but I guess this is going to be good training that way.

You had a talk show on Indian TV too, but you weren't seen after that.
    Haan, show tha, and then I'd signed a film as well. But then 26/11 happened, and there was a cold daur between India and Pakistan. The work of all the Pakistani artistes who worked in India was affected. But I'm glad we've moved on from there, and the governments look interested in peace and resolving issues through dialogue. Iss waqt jo ek environment hai, of peace and reconciliation, isme jitney bhi artistes hain Pakistan se, they're doing great work. I've always maintained that Mumbai is the mecca for all artistes, since Bollywood is the biggest film industry in the world. Pakistan se hum sab jo artistes hain, unki khwahish hai ki hum Bollywood mein kaam karein. Because every artiste looks for a platform. We artistes don't get caught up in trivialities like religious divides and borders, because we believe in humanity and spreading love and joy around us. I think that if politicians can show some maturity, things will work out best for entertainers and for people at large.

Have you been following the Aman Ki Asha campaign?
    I have I've been keeping a close watch on it, actually. It's a great initiative; yeh toh chalta rehna chahiye till we find durable and long-lasting peace in the region, and more people should create even more awareness about it. Peace is a concept that will appeal to people universally. If you go to someone and say that I am working for peace, no one will resist that, because inside, every human being is looking for peace. Hota yeh hai ki chand nasir elements jo hote hain, woh apne vested interests ke liye logon ke beech rifts create karte hain, unhe uksate hain, ladai karne pe majboor karte hain. Aur isme nuksaan kiska hota hai? Aam logon ka. Aur fayda kiska hota hai? Handful of politicians ka. I think that the way the media has evolved now and the way awareness is increasing among people, the day is not far when people will be able to see through these vicious designs, combat these negative elements, and come together for a very stable, peaceful and progressive South Asia.

Which film had you signed in India?
    It's a matter of the past now, nahin hua, toh I don't think I should talk about it now. I have done a film in Pakistan which will release while I'm in the house, though it's called "Love Mein Gum".
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

Ashmit tells Sara to quit smoking

Not even a week into Colors' "Bigg Boss 4", actors Ashmit Patel and Sara Khan's friendship is there for all to see. And now, Ashmit is even trying to convince Sara to kick the butt.

"Sara apparently started smoking after 'Bidaai'. She smokes about one or two cigarettes a day, but Ashmit tried discouraging her to do so as it is harmful for her health. They have struck a good friendship on the show," a source told IANS.

Wonder what Sara's beau, TV actor Ali Merchant, has to say!
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

Bigg Boss: Tiffs, revelations and a goodbye!

Day 5 begins with Manoj Tiwari's wrong side. While the housemates are having paranthas for breakfast, Manoj Tiwari who is a pure vegetarian doesn't appreciate the fact that Begum is eating from the same plate.

Shweta makes Manoj calm down and make him understand on how they will make fresh parathas for him!

Late in the night, Sara looks unhappy and is busy tearing few pictures. Sakshi and Veena try to calm her down and quiz her on why she is doing this, but Sara is not willing to explain her behaviour!

Manoj Tiwari isn't sleepy and chit-chats with Rahul in the night on his personal life. He reveals how he has been married for 12 years and now there are cracks in his relationship. Manoj also says on how he wants his daughter to have a good future and not suffer due to his and his wife's problems.

The housemates await the sight of their host Salman Khan on the screen. While the 4 nominated housemates, Abbas Kazmi, Sara Khan, Seema Parihar and Hrishant Goswami are ready with their belongings packed. Sadness reflects on the housemates faces on the thought of nominations and having to say goodbye to one of them. Tonight out of the 13 housemates one will bid goodbye to the Bigg Boss house. After spending a week with 13 strangers they have become a family. From sharing food to their lives, these 13 housemates have been there for each other in good and bad times.

Tonight the house with bid goodbye to one of their housemate and will be left with 12 housemates!
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

Sameer to marry post Bigg Boss

Model-turned-actor Sameer Soni has major plans after his stint on reality show ' Bigg Boss 4' - he will tie the knot with former actress and now jewellery designer Neelam Kothari and direct a movie.

"People have been speculating that I'll be marrying Neelam in December. But that's not true. Technically if I am able to stay in 'Bigg Boss' till the end, there's no question of a wedding within this year. But after 'Bigg Boss', I do look forward to it," Sameer told IANS before entering the fourth season of the reality show, which kickstarted Sunday.

What was Neelam's reaction when he gave a nod to 'Bigg Boss 4'?

"Oh well, she was very supportive but kept giving me the jitters by making me feel as though I am going for the Kargil War! She was making it tougher for me...but I was cool and I'll just think I'm on a vacation," he quipped.

Lately, Sameer has been making frequent appearances in Bollywood movies - he featured as a gay fashion designer in Madhur Bhandarkar's 'Fashion' and was applauded for his portrayal of a director in Karan Johar's 'I Hate Luv Storys'.

Now, he says he is ready to take his 'I Hate Luv Storys' role seriously in real life.

"I had been working on a script since a long time. The script is ready, done and final. I have to approach the actors I have in mind. But now all that will happen after 'Bigg Boss'. And yes, I will be directing the project as well. At least that's the plan," said the 42-year-old, who was an investment banker in New York, before making a foray into showbiz.

The smart and suave Sameer is a pleasant surprise on a show like 'Bigg Boss', which is usually a pot full of controversial names. But he reveals that he has been declining the show the past three years.

"This is my first reality show. I had been offered various dance shows, etc in the past and was even asked to do 'Bigg Boss' in all past seasons. But honestly, I wasn't ready to be judged so openly by the public.

"The fear of being judged was holding me back, but now here I am to fight the fear of being judged. Over the years, I have come out of it. Now I want the audience to see my personal side. I want to share what I am," he added.

For Sameer, the biggest challenge of being in a show like 'Bigg Boss' is its very concept - living with 13 other strangers in a locked up house with no communication with the outside world.

"I have been living alone for the past 15 years. I have had all the space to myself. So how I get along with the people and share my space will be a big challenge."

Unlike many others, who boldly claim that the show is a platform to get an image makeover or to boost their dull careers, Sameer says his entry on the show has nothing to do with his profession.

"Professionally, I'm on quite a roll. My two recent films have been successful and I am very satisfied. This show is for my personal growth," he said.

'Bigg Boss 4', hosted by superstar Salman Khan, airs on Colors and besides Sameer S.G. Abbas Kazmi, Ashmit Patel, Rahul Bhatt, Seema Parihar, Shweta Tiwari, Sara Khan, Sakshi Pradhan, Aanchal Kumar, Manoj Tiwari, Hrishant Goswami and Pakistani actress Veena Malik, and cross-dressing diva Begum Nawazish Ali from across the border are locked inside the house.
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

I can any get man: Veena Malik

Are they or aren't they ... is the big question!! The Bigg Boss season 4 housemates seem to be thinking about Shweta Tiwari and Manoj Tiwari's relationship!

Bigg Boss season 4 housemates love to chat late in the night but this time a tiff occurs between Shweta and Veena.

Veena who was on the bed calls Manoj to join her and Shweta for a chat session. Shweta took this opportunity and passes a comment on Veena, "Yeh toh itni bold hai ki kisi ko bisthar mein bhi bula sakti hai"! Veena took this to heart and asks Shweta if she and Manoj were having an affair. A shocked Shweta clearly states that though people talk on the status of their relationship, they are good friends. She and Manoj know each other from the past 3 years.

Veena snaps Shweta on the comment she passes and tell her that she is a beautiful woman and is capable of getting any man she wants. "Here in the Bigg Boss house, the boys are my brothers"! says Veena to Shweta. Shweta is left to do with nothing but apologize to Veena!
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

Ashmit should back off : Sara's beau

Ali Merchant, Sara Khan's boyfriend, is upset with what's happening in Bigg Boss' house. Sara seems to be crying on Ashmit Patel's shoulder about her relationship... so what does Ali have to say about this? Lisa Antao asks the actor. (And, by the way, there seems something fishy.

Actor Ali Merchant has done a number of shows including Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki, Ssssh Koi Hai, Amber Dhara, Mano Ya Na Mano, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai and Do Hanson Ka Jodaa. But right now it's not his work that's in focus, but his personal life. Basically, his relationship with actress Sara Khan, which has become the talk of the town ever since Sara entered the Bigg Boss' house.

From day one Sara is hinting at the fact that all is not well between her and Ali (remember the first time she told fellow-contestant Ashmit Patel?) and the other day she even tore photographs of the two together. That's come as quite a revelation because the two have been dating for a while and are even engaged to be married sometime soon. This apart from the fact that they are business partners in a couple of ventures that they've started together. BT spoke to Ali about his relationship with Sara and the entire fiasco. Here's what he had to say...

Ali acolorsdmits he has been watching Bigg Boss and he is upset about the way their relationship is being portrayed on national television. "I've been having sleepless nights as I'm being hounded by the media regarding this issue. Every relationship has its ups and downs. But we don't have any any major issues as such. We often party together, attend social do's, eat out and have a rocking time. We did have some familial differences because I'm a Shia Muslim and Sara's a Sunni Muslim. But these are minor issues which come up. Otherwise our relationship is very strong. Sara's facing emotional issues because the show can be very emotionally taxing." About Sara tearing up their photographs, he says, "I am a very calm and understanding guy. I recorded the show and watched it four to five times and if you closely see, Sara carefully tore our picture into half, she did not tear up or damage my photo. Honestly, I do feel bad that she is on national television and discussing about our personal stuff and tearing photographs... it is not right. But at the same time I cannot blame her because she could be emotionally and mentally distressed being on the show. The other people are curious about her life and she is a person who wears her heart on her sleeve and speaks what's on her mind. She is not politically correct like the others and so she's being taken undue advantage of and she's unaware of this," says the protective boyfriend.

Love and marriage
    Ali say, "We have been seeing each other for around three-and-a-half years now. And yes, we are engaged. Currently both of us are busy with our respective careers, but we will tie the knot in a year's time." He says he loves Sarah for the person that she is. "Sarah is an innocent girl, very masoom. But at the same time she is a strong independent woman. She's one in a million! I love evercolorsything about her. I'm 25 and she's 21. We have grown up together as individuals and careerwise too."

Sara-Ashmit closeness
    Sara seems to be getting close to Ashmit on the show and that's surely a cause for worry for Ali, but he has another take on this. "Sara is a very friendly person and gets along well with everyone on the show. But her footage with Ashmit is specially being highlighted in a bid to create extra masala to spice up the show to increase the TRPs. Also, Sara must be very emotionally distressed and that's why she needs someone to speak to. She talks to Ashmit as a friend but the situation is being portrayed as something else altogether," he says.

Does he feel threatened by Ashmit? "I am 200 per cent sure that nothing is happening between them. Ashmit should listen to Sara as a friend, but not make any judgements on our relationship because he doesn't know me. He should back off and not meddle in other people's matters. He should stop playing games and not mess up someone's relationship because it can have serious repercussions on one's family and friends. Our relationship is pure and things will definitely smoothen when Sara gets back from the show."

Something fishy?
    Is Ali hoping that Sara gets eliminated from the show soon so they could mend the problems, if any, in their relationship? "No, no, I am hoping that I get to enter the show through a wild-card entry." Hmmm... now that reply is making us suspicious. So, is Ali actually going to enter the house soon, we wonder. And is all of this Ali-Sara-Ashmit drama just a part of a well-scripted plan? Let's wait and watch.
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast