Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Bigg Boss Season 4 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Hot Gossip Thread

Jaadugar is offline FT Deewana

Default Re: Bigg Boss Season 4 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Hot Gossip Thread

Bunty Chor out of Bigg Boss 4

Devinder Singh alias Superchor Bunty has been asked to leave reality show " Bigg Boss 4" following unruly behaviour in the house on the first day itself.

Bunty entered the "Bigg Boss" house in Lonavala with 13 other contestants Saturday night and was asked to leave the show Sunday night.

"Bunty kept breaking all the rules and he kept sleeping throughout the day which is not allowed in the house. He even covered the cameras with socks and used abusive language against the 'Bigg Boss'. So he was asked to leave," a source from Colors told.

In fact, before leaving the house, he even tampered with the microphones, the source added.

During his stay, Bunty received the maximum number of votes when the "Bigg Boss" asked the contestants to nominate any one person. While the inmates thought the nomination was for eviction, Bunty was actually made the captain of the house.

However Bunty, who got the sobriquet of "superchor" for his compulsive and audacious thefts, kept flouting all the rules of the show.

"Bigg Boss" requires the contestants to survive in a house for three months without communicating with the outside world, and being under constant camera surveillance.

The launch episode of the show was aired Sunday night.

Khushi is offline FT Ki Angel

Default Re: Bigg Boss Season 4 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Hot Gossip Thread

Bigg Boss 4 has all controversial names

The line-up of contestants for " Bigg Boss 4" has a Pakistani terrorist's former lawyer, a thief-turned-detective, a former dacoit, a Pakistani cross-dresser and others. It's no wonder Colors chose Bollywood star Salman Khan to host the reality show, where controversy seems to be the ticket for entry.

It seems the "Bigg Boss 4" house in Lonavala, at the outskirts of Mumbai, might end up being quite a pot full of controversies this year with inmates like Mumbai terror attack accused Mohammad Ajmal Kasab's former lawyer Abbas Kazmi; thief-turned-detective Devinder Singh alias Superchor Bunty; actor Ashmit Patel, who was involved in an MMS scandal; and Rahul Bhatt, who was friends with David Headley, accused of scouting targets for Mumbai attack.

There will be fireworks in the house with former woman bandit Seema Parihar, who had allegedly killed 70 people and abducted over 200 before surrendering to the police a few years ago, joining others.

Some controversial names from across the border like Pakistani actress and former girlfriend of fast bowler Mohammed Asif, Veena Malik, and Pakistani cross-dressing diva Begum Nawazish Ali will also spice up the reality show, especially when they will be sharing the same house.

The show's glamour quotient will shoot up with TV actresses like Shweta Tiwari and Sara Khan, former MTV Splitsvilla contestant Sakshi Pradhan and model Aanchal Kumar. Also, joining the inmates will be Bhojpuri superstar Manoj Tiwari, model-turned-actor Sameer Soni and model Hrishant Goswami.

The 14 participants will be spending three months sans any communication with the outside world. They will clean wash rooms, will wake up early morning and survive on limited food.

The participants are not allowed to carry mobile phones and there will be no clock in the house which will be constantly under surveillance of about 50 cameras.

As compared to the earlier editions of the show, the set up of the house has been changed along with some rules. There will be no walls, no separate bedrooms for male and female contestants respectively and there will be cameras and microphones in wash rooms.

The colour scheme is brighter with yellow being the dominant shade of the interiors.

Every week a participant will be eliminated, and the one who survives till the end will be the winner.

The launch episode of the season saw a melange of participants taken on a guided tour of the house by Salman, who even performed later on songs from his hits "Dabangg" and "Wanted".

The contestants for the fourth season put up sizzling performances before entering the "Bigg Boss" house.

"Bigg Boss 3" winner Vindu Dara Singh and former contestants like Ravi Kishan, Bakhtiyaar and Tanaaz Currim, comedian Raju Srivatsav, were also present at the launch, and some like Kashmera Shah and Sambhavana Seth even performed.
    Please Don't Forget To Appreciate Our Work!!
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

I know my limitations: Kasab's ex lawyer

Senior criminal lawyer S.G. Abbas Kazmi, who was sacked as the counsel for 26/11 terrorist Mohammed Ajmal Amir Kasab, says people will see his fearless personality on ' Bigg Boss 4.' He also clarifies that he is not on the show for an image makeover.

"I love interesting challenges in life. I think it is going to be quite a wonderful experience living with strangers under one roof and coping with them and their daily habits. It's going to be quite a challenge and I am ready to face it boldly," Kazmi, 55, told IANS on phone from Lonavala near Mumbai before entering the 'Bigg Boss' house.

"People will really get to see my 'dabang' (fearless) personality on the show and my maturity. So watch out for me and support me," he said.

The show went on air Sunday on Colors channel.

Kazmi shot into limelight when he became the lawyer for Kasab, the only 26/11 terrorist to have survived. However, he was sacked for non-cooperation in the case last year. He has also done bit roles in Bollywood.

Before entering the 'Bigg Boss' house, Kazmi seemed somewhat flustered.

"A publication has reported that I have been requesting the channel to be on the show. But let me clarify, the channel has been chasing me for the past six months and I never approached them. I may take legal action against the publication when I am done with the show," he said.

The publication claimed that Kazmi's motive behind entering the show is his desire to "clear up his public image".

Lashing out against the report, he said: "My image is very well-established. I do not need a platform to cleanse my image. My colleagues appreciated what I did and the way I handled the case. I have done wonderfully for my life, so I don't need any such platform to clear my image or ancolorsything as such," added the lawyer.

Usually glamorous models, item girls and controversial actors are invited to stay in the 'Bigg Boss' house, but this is the first time a lawyer has got an entry on the show, an Indian version of the popular international show 'Big Brother'.

"My personality commands my presence on the show. After all, the channel doesn't bring any Tom, **** and Harry on the show. Besides, if I am controversial in their eyes, so be it. But what I did in Kasab's case was what any professional would have done," said Kazmi who had earlier handled controversial cases like the 1993 Mumbai blasts and the Gulshan Kumar murder case.

What will he do if his 'Bigg Boss' inmates ask him about his interactions with Kasab?

"Whatever I speak will be under legal parameters and acolorsdmissible. I know my limitations," he said.

But for now, he is upbeat about spending time in 'Bigg Boss', which is being hosted by Bollywood star Salman Khan this season.

The show has 14 contestants locked up inside a house for three months without any connection with the outside world and under the constant surveillance of cameras. The one-hour daily show went on air Sunday.
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

Shiv Sena, MNS threaten Bigg Boss!

The new 'Bigg Boss' TV series has run into trouble with the Shiv Sena and Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) even as it has barely begun, with both parties warning against the participation of two Pakistanis in the show.

The parties have demanded that the Pakistanis be 'evicted' from Bigg Boss' house immediately. The show, hosted by Salman Khan in its fourth season, aired its introductory episode Sunday on Colors TV channel. The two Pakistanis include model Veena Malik and TV actor Ali Saleem, whose TV persona Begum Nawazish Ali is very popoular both in Pakistan and India.

Shiv Sena Chitrapat wing chief Sangram Shirke said the party has sent a letter to the management of Colors TV channel, expressing its displeasure over the issue.

"We request them to immediately remove Pakistanis from the show. Is there a dearth of celebrities in India that they must bring outsiders, that too from Pakistan?" Shirke demanded.

MNS vice-president V. Saraswat said the party has urged the channel management to remove the two Pakistanis from 'Bigg Boss-IV'. "We hope they heed our suggestion, failing which we will deal with the situation in MNS style," Saraswat said.

If needed, he said, the MNS' Lonavala unit will call on the Bigg Boss' bungalow.

Both the parties have decided to adopt a conciliatory approach in the matter but warned of confrontation if the channel management does not comply.

Hosted by Bollywood star Salman Khan, the 'Bigg Boss' was launched Sunday.

Besides the two Pakistanis, other prominent participants in 'Big Boss 4' include: Mumbai lawyer S.G. Abbas Kazmi, who was the first government-appointed lawyer defending Pakistani terrorist Ajmal Amir Kasab, Mahesh Bhatt's son Rahul Bhatt who shot into limelight after his association with Mumbai terror attacks suspect David Coleman Headley, television actress Sara Khan, and Seema Parihar, a former dacoit with several cases pending against her.

Rahul Bhatt thanks Headley for `Bigg Boss`

Had it not been for his publicised acquaintance with David Coleman Headley, who was charged with scouting targets for 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks, Rahul Bhatt, son of filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt, says he would have never got a call for reality show ' Bigg Boss 4'.

"I am well aware that I'm getting an opportunity in a show like 'Bigg Boss' thanks to my friendship with Headley, however peripheral it was. It is indeed because I made a lot of news due to Headley," Rahul, a gym trainer, told IANS over phone from Lonavala before entering the 'Bigg Boss' house.

Rahul, 28, feels the reality show will provide him an opportunity to clear his name.

"But I am here to get the two monkeys -- Headley and my dad Mahesh Bhatt -- off my shoulders. I have always been known as either Mahesh Bhatt's son or the guy who knew Headley. But do people know me for what I am? I think 'Bigg Boss' is an excellent platform for me to clear my name since the media almost painted me as a terrorist," he said.

Rahul was under the scanner for his acquaintance with Headley, who used to work out at the same gym where Rahul once trained. But Headley's connect with the 26/11 Mumbai terror attack came as a shock for Rahul.

"I didn't know his real identity. For me, he was just another person who had come to my country, to my gym and I had a few cups of coffee with him, saw movies...it was well, a good old clean friendship. I liked him for what he was...he was not a moron. He was an intelligent man who made for interesting company." Rahul said.

"He didn't even ask me for any favours or ever said that he wants to meet Salman Khan or Mahesh Bhatt. I didn't know about his intentions. But when I got to know about him, it came as a rude shock. I felt betrayed," said Rahul.

All said and done, Rahul has no regrets about what happened and feels he came out as a 'stronger and enriched' person after the episode. He also thinks 'Bigg Boss' couldn't have been offered to him at a better time.

"I have been through so many obstacles and have faced so much that no amount of bickering and bad-mouthing will affect me. So definitely, there could be no better time for me to do this show."

"I won't even miss ancolorsything inside the house because I lead a monk's life. I don't smoke, I don't womanise, I don't drink...all I need is a gym and that is there inside," he added.

Rahul, who claims to have turned down a movie offer, says he did face resistance from his father for entering the show, but he followed his instinct.

"Dad was a little hesitant and told me that 'Bigg Boss' is like a 'choron ka sammelan'...it's a show of infamy. But even I am a stubborn man. I can't be influenced and I have a mind of my own. I just listened to my heart and my instinct told me I have to do it."

'Bigg Boss' features 13 other celebrities and controversial people locked inside a house for three months without any communication with the outside world. The show is the Indian version of international show 'Big Brother'.

Oye, Bunty, is it a publicity stunt?

The shocking shenanigans of conman Devender Singh, alias Bunty, on the new season of Bigg Boss comes as no shock to director Dibakar Banerjee who has made a film based on Bunty's life.

Dibakar feels something was not quite right with Bunty. "I met him in jail for the film very briefly. I couldn't make head or tail of his behaviour. Later the jail authorities told me he had a problem with authority."

Dibakar wonders if the whole thing with Buntty is a publicity stunt. However, a reliable source from the channel confirms that Bunty has been sent packing for good. "There's no question of his coming back. He has abused and violated the basic rules of the show. He abused the girls and broke the mike and camera. We had to persuade him out of the Bigg Boss house. We offered to send him back home to Delhi. But he refused to take our offer. As far as we are concerned he's out of show for good."

The other school of thought is that Bunty was brought into the Bigg Boss house as inhouse counterpart to the host Salman Khan.
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

Ashmit cries over lost love

In a surprising turn of events actor Ashmit Patel broke down crying in the Bigg Boss House on Day 1, over the infamous MMS scandal, shedding tears and saying he lost his love because of a controversy.

In the drawing room of Bigg Boss, when Manoj Tiwari probed why Ashmit had been selected for the show, the Bollywood actor mentioned that he suspected, it was because of the controversies he was once embroiled in. But Veena Malik being from Pakistan, seemed unaware about Ashmit's past and continued to ask, so did Manoj Tiwari.

Ashmit dodged the questions for sometime saying, "Batane ka koi matlab nahin. Its controversial and I can't talk on camera," but slowly dropped his guard and began pouring his heart out.

"Over the years I've gone through a lot of pain," he revealed. "If it was only about me, I'd have overcome. But there was someone else involved. There was a lot of pressure, family problems and upheavals. Even as my film Murder was being shot, my debut film Inteha flopped and my career went for a toss," he recalled.

"I was young and na´ve and branded an unsuccessful and flop actor. Then, I fell seriously ill, had no cash, no luck. But when the Press wrongly blamed me for distributing an MMS of my girlfriend and labeled me a 'demon', I was heartbroken. I lost my love. Woh mera pyaar tha, par mujhse bichad gaya," Ashmit lamented.

"But I bounced back and I've decided to fight. I won't be a loser. I've managed to get my family back together and I'm proud of it. It's not important whether I win or lose in Bigg Boss. The fact that I have decided to stand up against odds and face the process called life, makes me a winner any which way," he remarked getting emotional, as he got up and walked out of the drawing room, unable to contain his tears.

Meanwhile, Shweta and Manoj Tiwari got philosophical about the 'misunderstandings' life had to offer Ashmit, but it was Sameer Soni who seemed to have got it right. "I'm glad Ashmit has finally faced his past. It was long due. Kyonki yeh sharafat mein chup rehta hai," he said.
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

Voting Details - Contestant codes

The voting lines for Bigg Boss 4's Housemate who r nominated on Modays will open from 10:00 pm onwards to Thursdays 11:59:59 pm means till Thursday mid-night. Voting lines will open only for those Housemates who are nominated for eliminations. To save their favorite contestants, viewers have to vote them.

The viewers using the services of Aircel, Airtel, BSNL, Idea, Loop, MTNL-Mumbai, Rainbow, Reliance, Tata, Uninor and Vodafone can cast their vote in favour of the Nominated Participant(s) in that Week of the Program by sending a SMS to 56882.

SG Abbas Kazmi
    To Save him sms ABB to 56882

Shweta Tiwari
    To save her sms SHW to 56882
    Ashmit Patel
    To save him sms ASH to 56882

Manoj Tiwari
    To save him sms MAN to 56882

Sara Khan
    To save her sms SAR to 56882

Veena Malik
    To save her sms VEE to 56882

Sakshi Pradhan
    To save her sms SAK to 56882

Hrishant Goswami
    To save him sms HRI to 56882

Aanchal Kumar
    To save her sms AAN to 56882

Begum Nawazish Ali
    To save him sms BEG to 56882

Sameer Soni
    To save him sms SAM 56882

Seema Parihar
    To save her sms SEE to 56882

Rahul Bhatt:
    To save him sms RAH to 56882
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

Sainiks stage protests outside 'Bigg Boss' studio

MUMBAI: Around 50 Shiv Sainiks protested outside the 'Bigg Boss' house in Lonavala on Tuesday, a day after Sena and Maharashtra Navnirman Sena ( MNS) launched their protest against participation of Pakistani artistes in the reality show.

Sena men claimed they ransacked the studio though the acolorsdministration and the television channel hosting the show denied this. They were detained by the police.

Pune Sena district chief Machindra Kharade said, ''Balasaheb issued a directive about this show. In the morning, we spoke to the management of the channel. When we entered, the security stopped us and we ransacked the place.''

Ashmit-Sara: The next item in Bigg Boss?

A day after we saw actor Ashmit Patel cry over his lost love on national television, he was seen getting naughty with TV actress Sara.

It all started when Ashmit was trying to fix a rope used to hang clothes. Sara offered to help him and then what followed was there for everyone to see. Ashmit tried to 'naughtily' entrap Sara with the rope, to which the lady got super excited. Ashmit even said, "Kapde utaaro na (Take off the clothes)" which was meant for the rope ofcourse, but the girl flushed. She tried to do the same with Ashmit in return. Since there were other housemates around, Ashmit mellowed down shortly but lady Sara refused to let go of her rush of emotions. She even said, "Karne do na." After several failed attempts to sideline the lady, Ashmit told her, "This is how it starts and then you regret it for the rest of your life." Wonder what he meant by the statement.

Ashmit even confessed on the show yesterday that the controversial MMS was shot by his new phone. It got leaked when he gave the phone for repair! Some confession there!
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast