Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Bigg Boss Season 4 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Hot Gossip Thread

pbpratap is offline FC Struggler

Default Re: Bigg Boss Season 4 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Hot Gossip Thread

hopeless big boss..
    who the hell voted for Dolly in to come into big boss house.

I was a regular viewer of Big boss and this stupid lady re-entered the house I stopped.

Good bye big dolly house...

Khushi is offline FT Ki Angel

Default Re: Bigg Boss Season 4 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Hot Gossip Thread

My parents threatened me: Sara

Sara Khan on the hot seat as Prithwish Ganguly grills her...

Is it true that Ali and you were already married and pronounced the vows a second time on national television for money?
    I have been working since I was 16. I think I have done enough for myself, and I have supported my parents every single day. God has been kind to me because I have been able to make a name for myself. I don't think I need such publicity just to be in the news. I have just come out of doing the most popular serial on TV. And about taking money for the marriage, let me tell you that I will never stoop down to such level ever.

But, what about her own parents who claimed that her marriage was a sham?
    I don't know why and how my parents have said that. I think they have been angry with me for some reason. It beats logic how they could say this because I was only engaged before. I have constantly been threatened by my parents for some time now as they have told me that they would go to the press disclosing that I'm married whenever I have not been able to support them or sent them cheques maybe because I was outdoors or neck-deep with work. I don't know why they had to say all that. It is not true.

Are you saying that you were being blackmailed?
    I cannot call it blackmail. Parents don't do that, but yes, they were a bit threatening. Now that I'm out of the house, I will talk to them and find out exactly what happened and what they said.

Your hubby Ali had declared that you would snap all ties with your parents after their outburst against both of you. Is that happening?
    I'm not going to disown my parents. No matter what, they are my parents. They have brought me up and taken care of me. I cannot just end my relationship with them even if they have said all the things that I'm hearing.
    Please Don't Forget To Appreciate Our Work!!
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

Sara Khan 'disowns' family

After coming out of the " Bigg Boss" house, television actress Sara Khan has disowned her family for using her name for "cheap" publicity.

The Bhopal girl, who became a known name after her stint on the hit TV series " Sapna Babul Ka - Bidaai", Tuesday came on a live show on a television channel and said as her name has been used by her family, specially her younger sister Angel, for "cheap" popularity, she "disowns" them.

Sara also said when she was getting married with Ali Merchant in "Bigg Boss" house, her family misguided media by claiming that she was already married.

Sara even said that to become actress, her sister Angel tried to cash in on her name.

But Sara's family has a different take on this all.

Reacting to her sister's allegation, Angel said: "She is now a celebrity, so she thinks so."

When Angel wanted to talk to her, Sara refused.

Last month when Sara tied the knot with Ali Merchant, who is also from Bhopal, her family told media that the two cannot get do so as they are already married.

As a proof, the family showed the pictures of Sar and Ali as bride and groom.

"After two months she has come out of the 'Bigg Boss' house, so she does not know the reality," Sara's mother Seema Khan told.

"Till now what she is saying is what Ali has told her. I know who is behind all this. But I would not name the person right now. I will tell the name at an appropriate time."
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

mbp2510 is offline FT Director

told u, once stupid always stupid.
    she will mess up her life, she need to go mental doctor, to check her up.

Seema Parihar evicted from Bigg Boss

It's Friday, and another round of elimination is on the anvil. With Khali having nominated Seema Parihar and Sameer Soni, it's only a matter of time before Seema Parihar is asked to leave the house. Sameer Soni has indeed managed to bag more votes, and will be safe.

Seema Parihar, who was a bandit in the valleys of Chambal, indeed came a long way in the Bigg Boss House. She lasted many weeks, more than what was expected of her. With not too many people knowing Seema Parihar, and without any celebrity backing, popularity and even sans the glam factor, Seema impressed one and all with poise and ability to adapt.

However, it's going to be time for her to say goodbye to her fellow inmates, today! But meeting the hunky host Salman Khan, we're sure will prove to be quite a compensation!
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

Bigg Boss 4: Dolly Bindra Gets Suspicious Of Shweta Tiwari-Ashmit Goes Scott Free

Bigg Boss 4 house had certain behind the scenes shown which had scenes like Dolly Bindra quite upset with her very personal belongings like her makeup kit and her favorite teddy suddenly vanishing into thin air, thereby leading her to speculate that it certainly should be a task given by Bigg Boss and it must be Shweta Tiwari who was behind the doing.

Dolly was almost sure that it was Shweta and Samir who were responsible and Ashmit Patel who was the second one responsible went Scott free as Dolly Bindra didn’t get a hint about him being one of the culprits.

Thus as Dolly was telling Veena Malik about her doubts that it was Shweta Tiwari and Sameer Soni, she also planned out to hide Shweta’s make up kit and Sameer’s laughing Buddha to teach them a lesson.

Veena Malik on her part was not too sure and she made it quite obvious that she would not do any such thing as hide someone else’s belongings even if her stilettos were missing too.

Thus it was Dolly who was seen trying to take away Shweta’s big pink teddy which Shweta tried to take it back and succeeded after chasing Dolly right about the house.

As Dolly kept on insisting that she was suspicious about Shweta being the culprit in hiding her belongings there was a constant denial from the gal and she refused to give into Dolly’s suspicion thereby making it quite difficult for Dolly to speculate further.

Ashmit remained emotionless throughout the drama and behaved as if he knew nothing of what was going on. Well, after this dramatic scene the task given by Bigg Boss to Shweta and Ashmit did become successful and as everyone saw they did get to enjoy a special meal as a reward.
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

skvdst is offline FC Spot Boy

Now pair at knocking the door. My guess Veena to go next and Ashmit & Khali to survice.

Bigg Boss 4: Will Dolly Bindra's Outburst To Garner More TRP?

Bigg Boss 4 house has become a cold war zone, the fire that’s burning outside need logs to stay alive as part of this week’s work program, but the war camps just need a touch of fire to blaze up. Everyone expected that Dolly Bindra would come back and give that zing to the warring camps. But since the time Bindra has re-entered the house she has been a reformed candidate.

During her previous stay before getting ousted from the house; Dolly Bindra increased the TRP of the show with incessant abuses and screams. But as the reformed lady she once got possessed and it surely did increase the TRP of the show and though she has been nit-picking on Veena for quite some time will today’s showdown between Dolly, Ashmit and Veena finally raise the TRP of Bigg Boss again?

Even though Dolly has returned and has found only one supporter for herself the Great Khali, everyone else still looks at her with apathy. During Dolly’s earlier stint her nemesis was Shweta Tiwari, it now seems the focus has shifted to Veena, though Bindra might not be hurling abuses like before but her screams will be something to lookout for tonight.

On the other hand even though Veena has been named for elimination along with Khali and Ashmit, it is possible that Khali will take the route to home as Ashmit has quite a strong fan base and if Veena leaves, Dolly will have to find another candidate to pickup her fights with for the sake of the shows TRP.
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

canadianghalib is offline FC Struggler

Sochta hoon ab Veena Malik ka kiya hoga???

How will she be welcomed in Pakistan...same as before
    or......................

skvdst is offline FC Spot Boy

On an expected note, Veena leaves the house, but what is surprising that she safed Ashmit, making him vulnerable to votes, as and when he faces it next.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast