Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Bigg Boss Season 4 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Hot Gossip Thread

teemus is offline FC Struggler

Default Re: Bigg Boss Season 4 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Hot Gossip Thread

What is the point of conducting a poll on who to send back to the house?
    Aanchal got the most number of votes but it is Dolly who is going back.

More of her cheap crappy behavior again....

This is no longer a reality show but just an attempt to garner TRP.

The contestants initially took a stance to leave the house if Dolly stayed...
    What will they do now that she is again in the house? Will they agree to quit now?

Khushi is offline FT Ki Angel

Default Re: Bigg Boss Season 4 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Hot Gossip Thread

Dolly's dramatic entry inside the Bigg Boss' house 27th Nov 2010 **Official News**

Doston se pyaar kiya, dushmano se badla liya, jo bhi kiya humne kiya, shaan se. This is the wake up song inside the Bigg Boss' house for the dramatic entry of none other than Dolly Bindra.

A very famous song from the movie Shaan (1980), it truly defines Dolly's rapport and the love-hate relationship she had with the housemates.

Our source where close to the house narrates the entire entry of Dolly. " She entered the house this morning (Saturday) at 7.30 and was kept inside a wooden box big enough for her to fit in comfortably. At 8am, after the wake up song, everyone is surprise to see a big box in the garden area which is locked."

The source adds, " Samir Soni is send inside the confession room and is given a key. Meanwhile, housemates start guessing who is inside the box and Shweta and Sara get it right. Samir returns and unlocks the box to find Dolly inside. She comes out and bursts into her thunderous trademark laughter."

Shweta and Sara seemed visibly disappointed with Dolly Bindra's entry. Now that she is back, the house is no longer going to be quite. The entry episode will be aired on Monday.
    Please Don't Forget To Appreciate Our Work!!
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

skvdst is offline FC Spot Boy

This is how shows are run, with all eyes on TRP, only those who remain in limelight would appear again and again. Sameer could draw different conclusion than what he drew after his return.

Dolly Bindra has a dramatic patchup with Shweta..

Colors’ Bigg Boss 4 will see a changed Dolly Bindra this time..

Taking up viewers' demand into account, Bigg Boss 4 will bring in a dramatic twist with the wild card entry of Dolly Bindra in tonight's episode. With Dolly in, we expect the inmates to be on the firing line again, but what if viewers see a sea-change in her behaviour?

Well, read this space to know more..

After Dolly entered the house, Bigg Boss has asked her to dress up as Sultana–E-Sultanate Bigg Boss, where she has to dress up as the queen and has to get pampered by other inmates. Being the Sultana, Dolly gets a choice to pick up her special cook and guess who did she choose? None other than the massage queen Veena Malik. The new butler for Dolly is the previous entrant Sameer Soni.

But what from our source says, here comes the most interesting and the dramatic development.

Dolly Bindra, gathered in the garden with the other inmates where Dolly took her seat on her Royal Throne and the other inmates parked themselves on the ground. In this Royal gathering, the most royal confession took place when Dolly apologized to Shweta Tiwari for all the personal attacks on her. Dolly even went on to say that ever since she had entered the house she was behind Shweta, taking out all the grudges on her.

Dolly took this first step to patch up, and Shweta too left no stone unturned in reciprocating the same feeling. Shweta also apologized for her deeds and asked Dolly to forgive her if she had hurt her unintentionally.

We hear that Dolly has come back with a changed attitude, and is more calm, composed and quiet now.

Well, even if it is a drama or another game, the development sounds good for Dolly and Shweta, and certainly for the entire situation of the house.
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

Ali propogates for Ashmit at the cost of Sara..

Ali Merchant does campaigning for Ashmit Patel, and this happens a day after Ashmit had a fight with Sara..

Last night Bigg Boss 4 saw another whole scale drama where Ashmit Patel was in full on fury with Sara Khan for nominating Veena Malik last week.

Ashmit was seen screaming at Sara because she was double faced when it came to seeing Veena Malik as friend. According to him Veena was very nice to Sara and has been a good friend who took care of her wedding preparations, even when she went thro' sleepless nights. However, Sara never did bother to return favours to Veena, and went a level ahead by nominating her. Ashmit was disgusted at Sara's actions and asked her to get away from him when she tried to justify.

Sara, being the cry baby, was really upset and was seen sharing the grievances with other inmates in the house saying that nominating an inmate is one's personal choice and that she could not understand why Ashmit was over reacting for the matter.

If you as a viewer thought Sara had a point there, and Ashmit did over react here comes the usual dramatic twist of Bigg Boss 4.

Our close source informs us that, "Ali Merchant, Sara's husband is in full swing propagating for Ashmit Patel by sending messages to all his friends to save him from being eliminated from the show".

Guess this speaks very high of Ali and Ashmit's new found friendship, but wonder how Sara would feel if she knew of this fact?

Guess the drama inside the Bigg Boss house as well as outside will never subside!!
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

I want to apologise to Shweta: Manoj Tiwari

Manoj Tiwari was evicted from the Bigg Boss house. The first thing he did when he got out was rush to hospital to be with his wife. "I hadn't a clue that my wife was unwell. She just underwent a slip disc operation and I am by her side right now," he said when we got chatting with him.

Apparently, Rahul Bhatt and Aanchal Kumar have already met up with Manoj. "We spent some time together. I would have also liked to meet Hrishant, but I'm not so sure how he feels about me. He's a nice guy, but he's also Ashmit's very good friend. I don't think much about Ashmit, though," said Tiwari.

Of all the things that happened in the Bigg Boss house, it's Seema Parihar's nomination against him, that left Manoj wide-eyed. "I was shocked. She's a good lady and has given me a lot of love and respect. I was least expecting a nomination from her," he confessed. So would he confront Seema as and when she is out of the house. "I really have nothing to tell her or ask her. What hurts is not the fact that she nominated me, but the fact that she didn't tell me that she was the one who did it, in spite of seeing me all worked up and witnessing Shweta and my relationship deteriorate. So I won't go up to her, but if our paths cross, I'll surely tell her, 'Namastey'."

Any last words for Shweta? "I feel bad about the way I behaved. I'd like to apologise to Shweta. Also, it'll be a good thing if either she or Khali win Bigg Boss. If I was Bigg Boss, I would ask either Ashmit or Veena to leave the house. They are making it claustrophobic not only for the rest of the inmates but also the viewers. They should handle themselves with lots more dignity... But then, at the same time, I know the kind of people they are and and I'm not surprised!"
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

Dolly faints in Bigg Boss

Day 64 starts with housemate's waking up late now that there is a change in their sleeping schedule.

Some housemates are not really happy with the change as they have not slept for 24 hrs at a stretch, some have slept for 2 hours and some for 4 hours. The night task is performed by Dolly and Seema on the weighing scale. Dolly requests Khali to come and replace her as she is tired . The atmosphere in the house is tensed and Seema and Ashmit get tensed and frustrated on this.

They tell dolly that she has not be able to manage the house well and she needs to figure out how much sleeping time will each housemate be allotted. A squabble takes place between Dolly, Ashmit and Seema over the task and that they have not been able to sleep for the last 24 hours. It is 12 noon and the housemates are woken up on the song, 'Raat Baaki Baat Baaki' and Dolly and Ashmit start dancing on the weighing scale. Dolly being the captain of the house becomes strict on other housemates as she doesn't want anyone to break the rule and clarifies that she is very particular and firm about this.

The task continues and since the red light is on the housemates are gathered near the garden area except Dolly and Khali. While Khali being hospitable, keeps asking the housemates if they need ancolorsything and everyone pass their respective indents, Dolly doesn't allow anyone to enter the house. Neither does she allow anyone for a tea as the red light is on. This ticks Ashmit and a heated argument takes place.

After this Veena has a heated argument with Ashmit on being rude to her. Both argue with each other in the bathroom while other housemates are out in the garden area. Dolly suddenly feels dizzy inside but ignores it and decides to think positively. Dolly tells Khali that she is feeling unwell and Khali feels her hands cold. Suddenly she starts heaving. Khali takes her to the living area and calls the other housemates for help.

Shweta breaks the tasks and comes running inside the house to console her and holds her tightly. Housemates hold her as she screams loudly, throwing her hands and legs randomly as if someone is approaching her to attack her. Her condition deteriorates further as she breathes heavily and declares that she's going to die. A doctor comes to treat Dolly and Shweta starts saying Sai Baba Mantra. The housemates go out in the garden area and discusses that dolly shouldn't be there in this show as she is medically unfit.

When Dolly recovers she explains to the other housemates what was she going through. She tells them that she felt a spirit attacking her but she remained strong and spiritual from within. While some housemates feel that Dolly faked the act others believe that there could be a spirit which could have possibly attacked her. Sara feels that this could possibly be her suppressed anger which she vented out.

The day passes with the housemates discussing if Dolly's health problem was fake or real.
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

veekay is offline FC Struggler

Day 64 starts with fight in the big boss house. This has become usual phenomenon in the house now. The love birds break into a tussle. Ashmit is really frustrated and is just not happy about the task.

As it is there seems to be a lot of confusion with the task. Veena and Dolly are both sitting on the weighing scale when Veena gets up with a **** and they lose their balance but eventually manage to control it. Veena and Dolly call Ashmit to sit on the weighing scale. Ashmit says it's highly unfair to call him as he has hardly had two hours of sleep. Ashmit asks Veena to go and sleep inside. But Veena doesn't budge and Ashmit blames Dolly for the whole mess. Veena reacts to this conversation and starts crying. They again have an argument. Veena says that he has been behaving rude since the last three to four days and starts weeping again. To this Ashmit loses his cool and yells at Veena and asks her to shut up. Finally the morning alarm rings at 12.00 am noon the famous song 'Ek Pal ka Jeena fir to hai janaa' and Dolly as usual starts dances. The day starts with Seema, Sara and Sameer discussing that they should now choose a new captain as Dolly is unable to manage things properly.

A new task has been introduced in the house and Ashmit reads it out for the housemates. A car has been parked in the garden area and two teams have to decorate with stickers that are provided. The housemates are divided into two teams and they quickly get on to decorating the car. Dolly's bold team includes Seema, Shweta and Khali and Veena's stylish team has Sara, Sameer and Ashmit. The stylish team does a fantastic job while the bold team ruins the task. Seema grumbles that they could not perform the task well because of Dolly.

Ashmit is irritated again as Dolly interferes in the kitchen affairs. Being a captain, she is not supposed to work. He asks her to stay quiet and remain as 'Golu' and not be Dolly Bindra and interfere where she is not supposed to. Dolly laughs at this. Ashmit tries to scare her and asks her to shut up. Dolly remains cool and doesn't answer back. Ashmit goes to the garden area and screams about Dolly behaviour. Ashmit soon starts a Non-Cooperative movement against Dolly and asks the housemates, not to co-operate with Dolly at all. Looks like Ashmit has become a fighter-**** and wants to have an upper hand in the house. Soon Bigg Boss announces that its time to change the captain and vote for a new one tomorrow and ask the housemates to nominate their names. Bigg Boss this time talks about a new format of selecting the captain. In this format, all the housemates have to go and tell the names they have thought, to Dolly. Dolly is then called to the confession room where she gives the names to Bigg Boss.

Housemates are eager to know the name of the new captain and the consequent change he/she will bring in the house.

Cheers,
    VeeKay

Bigg Boss-I&B Ministry battle continues

Information & Broadcasting Ministry to issue a show cause notice to Colors.

In a new development in the Colors and Information & Broadcasting ministry case, today the court has asked the ministry to issue a show cause notice to the channel. Thereby, the court has given the channel an opportunity to present its viewpoint.

The case entered the third hearing at the Bombay High Court on Wednesday. Speaking more about it, a source from the channel said, "In our petition to the honorable court we had asked to be given a fair hearing by I&B Ministry to understand their viewpoint and accordingly clarify our stance on I&B Ministry's objection to BB."

The source added that I&B Ministry will serve Colors a show cause notice which will help the channel to clear its viewpoint. "The honorable court has asked I&B ministry to serve us a show cause notice in this matter and given us an opportunity to present our view point on the same," said the source.

With the new turn of events, we are sure a solution will be reached at very soon.
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

sctripathy is offline FC Struggler

No doubt the so called BIG BOSS has every right to let any cat-dog-bull enter in to the house he has built, but he DOES NOT have any right to play with the sentiments of the people. the show is running as per bollywood formula of sex and violence but it has turned out to be veryu un-amusing. I thing this is the last time I saw the show. So I just wanted to express my feelings and say a good-bye to all the onlookers. But my last advice to the so called BIG BOSS is "Please please and please do not make a mockery of the show and please do not let jokers like Dolly to rule the house". GOOD BYE

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast