Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Bigg Boss Season 4 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Hot Gossip Thread

javeed.syed is offline FT Spot Boy

Default Re: Bigg Boss Season 4 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Hot Gossip Thread

sameer is back to BB4 tonight..

Khushi is offline FT Ki Angel

Default Re: Bigg Boss Season 4 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Hot Gossip Thread

Pamela badnaam hui Salman ke liye...

The Baywatch babe is all set to shake a leg on the most popular item song 'Munni Badnam Hui' with Salman Khan tonight.

Pamela's three day stay in Bigg Boss house has come to an end and finally she will be seen interacting with host Salman Khan on tonight's episode. Interestingly Pamela will sing and dance on the popular item song Munni Badnam Hui from Salman Khan's Dabangg on tonight's episode. Of course Salman Khan will give her company.

The housemates who have already started missing Pamela had suggested she perform on Salman's current favorite number Munni Badnaam Hui and charm him by her moves. Dressed in sexy pink top and red shorts, Pamela who has barely learnt some Hindi words did not know how to react when Salman started conversing with her in Hindi. When she started singing Munni Badnaam, Salman came to her rescue and helped her get the song lyrics right.

Soon Pamela changed into traditional Indian outfit and looked stunning in a blue lehanga-choli. That's when they started dancing on the song. Salman added his funny touch to the performance by imitating Pamela by scratching his head while singing the song.

We must add that Pamela's sensuous moves can give Malaika a run for money.
    Please Don't Forget To Appreciate Our Work!!
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

Dolly wants to return to Bigg Boss

So what if actress Dolly Bindra was thrown out of Colors' reality show 'Bigg Boss 4' for being a troublemaker? She is ready to go back to the show as she had a rocking time there.

"Oh yes! I will go back inside for sure if the channel asks me to. I have had a rocking time inside," Dolly told us on phone from Mumbai.

As soon as the actress entered the 'Bigg Boss' house, she spelt controversy. An argument a day seemed to be the staple in the house as she picked on personal issues of other housemates, especially actress Shweta Tiwari and Ashmit Patel.

In fact, she was asked to leave the show soon after an argument between her and actor Sameer Soni turned ugly. But Dolly says all the fights were justified.

"Since I entered midway, I had seen a few episodes of the show and had an idea of the scheming and plotting inside the house. I knew all those people who had put on an artificial behaviour, and I just went and spoke the truth. There was nothing wrong in that," said Dolly, who abused and raised her voice many times on the show.

She feels that more than being a terror, she was responsible for putting the house in order.

"I took hold of the 'Bigg Boss' house, there's no doubt. Evercolorsything about cleaning and food was wrong. When I took charge of the kitchen, everyone was quite happy," she said.

But she blames Shweta, Sara Khan, Ali Merchant and Manoj Tiwari for making life miserable for her on the show.

"They used to ill treat me, didn't used to let me sleep. They troubled me, didn't give me good food... These people make tall claims, but hardly do ancolorsything. When Shweta Tiwari claimed she would leave the show if Sameer Soni goes out, why didn't she? They are all two-faced," said Dolly.

She also believes she was right in digging into the past of her inmates.

"People who have done something wrong are the ones who feel scared. When I entered, Shweta was scared because she knew I am going to talk about our past and her reality. I believe in saying evercolorsything 'khullam khulla' (openly) and I am not scared of anybody," she said.

Now she says "let bygones be bygones".

"I didn't seriously mean the threats I made to people in the house. They were momentary and I said things only in anger. I have no hard feelings against anyone."
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

Case against Bigg boss for vulgarity

A case was filed Friday in an Uttar Pradesh court against Bollywood actor Salman Khan, who is also the host of the " Bigg Boss 4" show, the producer and director of the reality show and some of the contestants over its vulgar content, an official said.

The case was filed in a court in Aligarh district under multiple sections of the Indian Penal Code (IPC), including 293 (sale of obscene objects), 294 (obscene acts and songs), and 120 B (criminal conspiracy).

It was filed in the chief judicial magistrate's (CJM) court on an application filed by an Aligarh-based lawyer Anoop Kaushik.

Kaushik Friday moved the complaint application against airing of the reality TV show "Bigg Boss 4" on Colors channel.

"Besides Salman Khan, who hosts 'Bigg Boss', and five contestants of the reality show, the case has also been filed against MD of Colors channel, and the director and producer of the show," Kaushik told reporters in Aligarh, some 350 km from Lucknow.

"The five contestants against whom the case has been registered include Sara Khan, her husband Ali Merchant, Dolly Bindra, Shweta Tiwari and Sameer Soni," he added.

The court has fixed Nov 24 as the next date of hearing the case.

"Bigg Boss 4" has celebrity participants locked up inside an isolated house, without any link to the outside world. They are required to stay in the house under 24-hour camera surveillance
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

Sameer Soni back as Bigg Boss adheres to viewers' response

Sameer Soni's wish of getting back to the Bigg Boss house comes true, as the news of his comeback into the show spreads like wildfire...

Bigg Boss, masala and twists, all three go hand in hand and this time too, the show brings up the next development after the dramatic exit of Dolly Bindra and Sameer Soni.

Sameer, in his interview with Tellybuzz, expressed that he wished to re-enter the house if at all Bigg Boss takes back the decision of his exit. Should we say his wish has been fulfilled or justice has been set, from the point of view of the audience? In either way, the big news is that Sameer Soni enters the Bigg Boss house again next week.

Sameer was upset and disturbed with the recent incidents in the house, and had the view that Bigg Boss was not wise in taking the decision of his elimination. But from this twist, it is obvious that Bigg Boss has heard him clear and has made a wise decision for him.

Sameer also said that he felt cheated and abandoned when everyone accused him as the instigator of the fight that broke between Dolly Bindra, Shweta Tiwari, The Great Khali and himself and also felt that whatever that was happening in the house was a test of his character.

After all that had happened, will Sameer have the same attitude towards everyone and will he pass the test of his character this time too and will end up winning the show? That is something to watch out for.

The episode wherein Sameer Soni will enter will be shown on Monday in Bigg Boss 4.
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

Sallu sued for hosting Bigg Boss

A case has been registered against the actor for hosting the show with vulgar and obscene content.

Colors channel's 'Bigg Boss 4' may soon get into the Guinness Book of World Records for the most number of cases slammed at a TV show. A fresh case has been filed against the content of the programme at the Aligarh district court in Uttar Pradesh.

Interestingly, this time it's not just the channel head, the producer and director or the contestants that have landed in trouble. The case, filed by an Aligarh based lawyer Anoop Kaushik, is also against Salman Khan for hosting the show.

The appeal contains names of the MD of Colors, producer and director of 'Bigg Boss', Salman Khan and a few contestants namely Dolly Bindra, Ali Merchant, Sara Khan, Shweta Tiwari and Samir Soni.

The case was filed against the show for airing vulgar and obscene content under multiple sections of the Indian Penal Code (IPC), including 293 (sale of obscene objects), 294 (obscene acts and songs), and 120 B (criminal conspiracy).

The case will be heard in the court on November 24.
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

Now, its buffalo in Bigg Boss

Bigg Boss planned to suprise the housemate with a new entry, but hold on this time it was not anyone but a buffalo.

Shweta, Hrishant, Manoj and Sara who were pplaying the role of villagers were surprised to see the the ne entry. After this the whole village feel was more interesting. As part the task, Gaonwala's (Hrishant, Manoj, Sara and Shweta) have to take care of the new guest. They have to give her bath, food, fresh water and even have to clean the dung.

Its will be interesting to see them, how well they do this task, and love for the animal.
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

It’s a tough race; reality show Bigg Boss 4 is leaving no stone unturned to fetch bigger and better TRPs.

First the show had WWE Indian champ The Great Khali (who’s still in the house) and then Baywatch hottie Pamela Anderson made it to the show. Indian audiences, glued to their TV sets, couldn’t stop rubbing their eyes in disbelief. And now we hear the channel is planning to rope Hollywood’s action king Sylvester Stallone for the show.

Well, when Bigg Boss wishes and big bucks are offered, evercolorsything is possible. If Pamela was given what she demanded - a whopping Rs 2.5 crore for just sweeping the floors and wearing a sari - we wonder what Sylvester ‘Rambo’ Stallone will ask to be part of Bigg Boss? The action star has many Indian fans and if he enters the house, the thanda TRPs of the show are bound to soar higher again.

Sylvester has already made a cameo in Akshay Kumar-Kareena Kapoor’s film Kambakkht Ishq. Let’s see whether he agrees to be on Indian television.

Remember, it took Salman Khan and Pamela to outdo the TRPs of Amitabh Baccolorshchan’s show Kaun Banega Crorepati. Can we expect a repeat from Stallone?
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

Ashmit gets possessive for Veena

The house is showering attention to the new guest and ensuring she is taken proper care of. While Manoj and team scrub and give a nice bath to the buffalo...

Seema, Khali and Samir are watching and passing comments on them. The discussion moves to whether she gives milk or not. Khali is in a dilemma and is wondering if it's a Buffalo or a Cow. Even Ashmit is clueless and doesn't know the difference between a Cow and Buffalo!

It's been quite some time that a new guest has entered the house and it was time to name the Buffalo. Shweta is enjoying this task and she decides to name the buffalo Kajariya. Soon a little argument happens between Ashmit and Seema, while Ashmit calls her to the breakfast table so that they can also start eating. To which Seema says she didn't like the food on the table and no one cooked what she wanted. But still she nibbles something so that others can eat.

Ashmit gets possessive towards Veena while she is curling her hair and dancing... he asks her to put on a jacket. She denies and this angers Ashmit. Veena follows Ashmit and asks why he is behaving so strangely and the reason behind his anger. Ashmit ignores her and says that he is not angry.

In the evening it was time to announce the daily task and Bigg Boss sends a task letter announcing that there will be a Kabbadi game between Gaonwaala's (Hrishant, Shweta, Manoj and Sara) and the Sheharwaalas (Ashmit, Veena, Sameer and Khali). Sheharwaalas seemed like an obvious winner considering Khali was part of the team. But it was a surprise to see Manoj knocking him out in the first round and Gaonwaalas emerge as winners. Post the task, it was time to bid adieu to the most loved guest kajariya (buffalo).

As a usual norm, Thursday's are fixed to choose a new captain for the house. Seema completes her tenure as the Captain and Bigg Boss asks her to nominate two housemates for the captaincy. Seema nominates Manoj Tiwari and Khali. It will be interesting to see if Khali succeeds to become captain and get the special room with special amenities or will Manoj win for the second time.
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

Dolly Bindra to storm back into Bigg Boss house?

Soon the Indian television viewers will see the return of the loucolorsdmouth, Dolly Bindra, to the Bigg Boss house; well that’s the goss floating around.

Love her or hate her, but Bigg Boss producers can’t ignore her. When she was in the house, taking panga with everyone, TRPs of the show went skyrocketing. But as the small-time actress was evicted from the show last week, it seems the show has nothing much to offer to the audiences. The brash and bold Dolly brought excitement to the show which no other contestant was able to do.

Now, Dolly is expected to storm into the house this Saturday with a wild card entry. As a source is quoted as saying by a daily, “The channel enjoyed an all-time high with her (Dolly) on the show. Despite Pamela Anderson’s presence or Sameer Soni’s return to the show, there has not been much excitement on the show.”

The channel is now thinking of conducting a poll as to who should be brought back to the Bigg Boss? The winner will find his or her place in the house.

Can you think of any other name than Dolly Bindra!
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast