Thread: Sinking Feeling of Vindu Hater !!

mrig is offline FC Spot Boy

Default Sinking Feeling of Vindu Hater !!

Guys, while reading the various the various post over filmicity forum. I simply can not skip the sinking feeling of Vindu hater. They seem to be realising the winner in the Vindu. With all humility Vindu seems to take crown back home.

Please quote the most sinking feeling by vindu hater in this thread. Have some fun

Default Re: Sinking Feeling of Vindu Hater !!

Quote Originally Posted by jazz15 View Post
    Well we all can forgive one move of Pravesh. We are talking as if we are perfect and never made any stupid moves....Well he was pushed too far by Bindu and thats the reason he lost his mind for a little while...

Jazz seems to be pleading.

Quote Originally Posted by homerpimpson View Post
    respects to all the diffrent opinionss but i think the very deserving player of this game will be and has to be pravesh....everyone is saying vindu but u guys are only seeing vindu as of wat he is rite now but try to think back in the beggning of the show and how manupilating vindu was with rohit....and just before he had that big fight with pravesh..pravesh confronted him by telling everyone that how he was talking shit about poonam ji...and right after that vindu tried his best to talking with poonam ji...vindu is only acting beuase he knows he has to behave good now since its coming to the finals...he's a fake...pravesh isnt manupulating...he is just muccchhh much smater then the others.

Another passionate pleading

gopalagopala is offline FC Struggler

Quote Originally Posted by risky View Post
    How can I cut you off? You seem as crappy to me as that loser Vindoo. And finally, it doesn't really matter to me who wins. I do not gain or lose ancolorsything out of Bigg boss. But someone like you really seems to get some cheap thrills out of it and abusing other people just like your idol Vindoo. May God help you and others like you.

Heres one more

homerpimpson is offline FC Struggler

Quote Originally Posted by mrig View Post
    Another passionate pleading
    pleading my ****in ***....the things i said are all true and it aintt pleading....it wont matter to me who ever wins...i could care less...i only think thts how pravesh has been playing the game..and deserves to win....and if u thinkk tht vindu is a good mann and deserves to winn then u musttt be really dumb...because as everyone knows he was PROVED to be one of the MOST manupliating people in the house....and if u dont agree with my other comment tht u quoated tht u must be really blind and stupid cuz tthts exactly wat has been going on inside the house.
    Last edited by homerpimpson; 12-26-2009 at 08:10 AM.

homerpimpson is offline FC Struggler

pravesh and poonam are the only ones tht deserve to win.
    Last edited by homerpimpson; 12-26-2009 at 08:08 AM.