View Poll Results: Who is going to win this Bigg Boss season 3?

Voters
154. This poll is closed
  • Vindu Dara Singh

93 60.39%
  • Pravesh Rana

42 27.27%
  • Poonam Dhillon

19 12.34%
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: VOTE: Who will be the winner of Bigg Boss Season 3?

Jaadugar is offline FT Deewana

Default VOTE: Who will be the winner of Bigg Boss Season 3?

Please vote & keep discussion clean !

EDIT: Poll edited due to the surprise elimination!
    Last edited by Sarkar; 12-21-2009 at 09:13 PM.

skm1837 is offline FC Struggler

Default Re: VOTE: Who will be the winner of Bigg Boss Season 3?

According to me in bigg boss 3, the winner should be Vindu, if not then Poonam. But never Pravesh or Bakhtiyar(looser).

Reasons for my thoughts:

Vindu – Honest, Smiling, Angree sometimes, Friendly behavior, Positive thoughts, “Dil ka Bada”. (Winner)
    Poonam – Very Positive, Honest. (If Vindu won’t win the game, Poonam has second chance)
    Pravesh – Dishonest, Selfish, Positive, Sometimes Negative, He knows how to get vote, Planned evercolorsything before entering the house.
    Bakhtiyar – Totally Negative, Fake behavior, Always crying, Begging votes on the name of Tanazz and family, Family man(my foot), Biggest looser, Disrespect woman(Wife), Always tries to manipulate people like us, sleeping in ladies room, wearing pink pants/shirts, "Dil ka Chota". He is biggest looser of Bigg boss 3. Rohit is a better person then he because he acolorsdmits his mistake but bak never. Look bak's face at the time of any nomination - always crying. He wished that his wife will loose against him. He ignored Aditi in the fake winning speech. Aditi was biggest strength of him after Tanazz. How could you do that Bak(Looser)?
    Last edited by skm1837; 12-20-2009 at 07:45 PM.

mukhi is offline FC Struggler

Bakhtyar Irani sabse ghatiya he pure ghar me..Woh Big boss to kya India me rahne ke layak nahi he..Bhagwan uske jesi buri atma se ye pruthvi ko mukt kare..

karan123 is offline FC Spot Boy

I agree with SKM1837.
    Vindu should be the winner. He is so honest, kind from heart, ready to give and do evercolorsything for everybody. He truly has BIG HEART. He should win.

Pravesh is full of jealousy, irritated always and try to disregard to others.

Bakhtayar is the Idiot of the century even Amir's 3 Idiots are better than him. He should be woman not man. Begging votes in the name family Not on his own. Big time looser.

Poonam ji OK. " na kahi se dost, na kahi se bair"

Vindu is playing for his own Identify thats why I am with Vindu, Bakht and Pravesh are playing for money and fame which they dont deserve.

So lets VOTE FOR VINDU

rohit1999 is offline FC Struggler

Vindu will be winner.

shame shame Pravesh and Baku.

sairuna12 is offline FC Donor

Do not waste ur time and money voting vindu,b'cause he is two faces,pluse he is insecure with pravesh,talking bad behind bak and pravesh. he is so bitter and angry towards everybody.he talked about poonam so bad,but poonam got angry with pravesh not with vindu. she is also now become like vindu.vindu has no respect woman ,showing middle finger, his mouth is like gutter.
    Vote for macho praveshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

fchs is offline FT Director

Vindu Dara Singh

karan123 is offline FC Spot Boy

VINDU is WINER
    VOTE FOR VINDU

Guys dont you see how much Pravesh and Bakht bitching behind Vindu. They are trying to provoke Vindu for what? Shame on Pravesh and Bakht.

fchs is offline FT Director

Quote Originally Posted by karan123 View Post
    VINDU is WINER
    VOTE FOR VINDU

Guys dont you see how much Pravesh and Bakht bitching behind Vindu. They are trying to provoke Vindu for what? Shame on Pravesh and Bakht.
    i am voting for vindu all day on Monday

mbp2510 is offline FT Director

yes vindu will the winner, as he so much perfect in this 4 people right now. I seen his insult but he still playing game positive, i know that's for money, and that the game about too. So maximum positive person in this four is VINDU for sure. the after Poonam, rest two are just here to make 4 people, that's it. so don't even count on them and waste your vote on them please.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast