View Poll Results: Who is going to win this Bigg Boss season 3?

Voters
154. This poll is closed
  • Vindu Dara Singh

93 60.39%
  • Pravesh Rana

42 27.27%
  • Poonam Dhillon

19 12.34%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: VOTE: Who will be the winner of Bigg Boss Season 3?

sairuna12 is offline FC Donor

Default Re: VOTE: Who will be the winner of Bigg Boss Season 3?

I am very upset about amitabh bachhan's comment,

karan123 is offline FC Spot Boy

"Tomorrow early morning the start of the end of Bigg Boss 3. A pity it all seems to have come to an end. Fascinating how time passed, how platforms were used to an end. And how Pravesh has perhaps lit the passions of individuals and has fallen into a rather disgusting mode. The food throwing was written about by many and I think for those that may have seen it, they felt humiliated. Action has been taken and all should be well within the line tomorrow."

Dont misinterpret, try to read the paragraph carefully and understand the meaning
    Amitabh did not say that Pravesh is disgusting

Anyway, Pravesh should not be the winner for many reason! He is super fake and showing his arrogance.

skvdst is offline FC Spot Boy

I feel that Poonam is emerging stronger. She can handle both Vindu and Pravesh with ease and make the inmates to live with each other at ease. While Vindu is casual, Pravesh is looking for points to score. Amidst such an atmosphere, not only she is surviving but also behaving proper. Hats off to Poonam. May you win.

Pravesh only did once,look at vindu he has been disgusting from day one,amitabhji don't see that vindu is showing middle finger threatening housemate to kill outside of the house till today's date he is talking about all housematebed,wake up india. ,this game is deffynetly a planed.bigboss din't punished pravesh next day of incident,third day biggboss punished him,what is all that.if vindu is going to win this game i am sure it's all planed.
    P.S Amitji asked baktiyar that you think this game is striped,i don't think that was the person to ask that question.

maunang21288 is offline FC Struggler

pravesh is winner in this game. best of luck pravesh.

skm1837 is offline FC Struggler

Quote Originally Posted by maunang21288 View Post
    pravesh is winner in this game. best of luck pravesh.
    Mugeri lal ke hasin sapane.... Ha ha ha.... Bravo!!!! First point, he was awarded as Mr. India, so he is not a common man!!!! Ab tak kaha gaya tha common man??? Last week me common man ban gaya idiot. He has to join politics instead of film industry. He has all characteristics that we can find in our current corrupt politician. He won’t win.

Pravesh is already a winner.he is a real man,who can face gunda vindu.vindu day one se kah raha ki me jittuga,kyuki woh pura plan bana ke aya hai.aur koi kyu nahi bolte ki hum hi jitenge.ager big boss vindu ko jitayega to game nahi hai,drama hai. ghar me subko bol raha ki tum muze nikal do per desh muze nahi nikale ga.

medicoguy is offline FC Donor

Quote Originally Posted by ullo View Post
    i cant believe how can indian people vote for Mr Vindu who is a retard, Scitsofernic and Delusional. Miss Ponum is retarded herself first she talks about the game should be fair for everyone in the other hand beg women to vote for her i think pervesh is the best contestant. if Vindu wins big boss indian people should realize the importance of physictric health may be that is the reason for being a 3rd world country. A person who talks and reply to himself needs to see a doctor. i cant even understand sometimes what he is saying or why he is crying every 10 to 15 minutes.
    Respected Ullo!
    Your comments ((1.) indian people and 2) 3rd worlf country and the easiness with which you choose to use the adjactives like "retard") go a long way to suggest that you are not from India. Should it be so, it is not expected of you to understand the indian mentality - - so better that you keep yourself only to watching the show ...... buss dekhte rahiyE Aap ke aage aage hota hai kya!!! Your judgement as to who might be the best can and must remain your personal opinion ---- even then I like to point out that in a country like ours, we need to respect the food (mainly because we donot plan to remain a 3rd World nation for ever) - anybody who is trying to impress or get votes by doing drama of being angry and throwing the food like that may not ever expectto get recognition in our society. And one more suggestion for you:- only those who themselves have the highest of intelligence (IQ) may have the right to point out who all are "retards" ----- I only wish to hope that you have such an intelligence and are enjoying best of psychic health. All the best for you!

gb1
    gb1 is offline FC Struggler

Guyz, listen....It would be great if Poonam Ji or Pravesh win the BB3 finale. But it looks like Vindu will win, he seems to have a lot of support in this forum. May the best human being win....but I know that will not necessarily be the case! Good luck to all 3 finalists, and God bless all......Jai Hind.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789