View Poll Results: Who is going to win this Bigg Boss season 3?

Voters
154. This poll is closed
  • Vindu Dara Singh

93 60.39%
  • Pravesh Rana

42 27.27%
  • Poonam Dhillon

19 12.34%
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: VOTE: Who will be the winner of Bigg Boss Season 3?

II Jadu II is offline FC Struggler

Default Re: VOTE: Who will be the winner of Bigg Boss Season 3?

pravesh you blady bullshit. f**ked up.

deshkaadesh is offline FC Struggler

i donno wat to say after ydays episode...i always wanted pravesh to win but i dont think they should even allow a common man in this show after wat he hd done yesterday...that was a very disgusting and a cheap move from freaking 25 YEAR OLD...he isnt a kid...aggressive person...this move made him lower than kamal throwing a bottle, vindu talking crap non-stop and rohit talkibg behind pplz back...he ruined his future himself man ...until now he was playing terrific...even a 10 year old has a level of maturity than him man... ME no fan of him from now on... he is like a dhabba on comman man's image...

gaurav_mkhrj is offline FC Struggler

cmon guys...vindoo aint a good man..he is manipulative and intimidating on a kid half his age...u really cant blame pravesh for ancolorsything he has done...he hasnt done ancolorsything morally wrong..vindoo is a proud egoistic dumb****...he does ancolorsything and evercolorsything curses people abuses them...after the nomination discussion saga he immediately put the entire blame on rohit and gave himself a clear chit...do not forget his memoirs with sherlyn..he is gotta good propaganda with the JAT MAN THING..i dont think a JAT is like him..shameful really if he wins..!!!

shah123 is offline FC Struggler

plz adim start a new pole so that we can vote ......those who have voted bekhteyar now wana vote another player ...plz
    hope u will check this out....thx

gopalagopala is offline FC Struggler

Quote Originally Posted by gaurav_mkhrj View Post
    cmon guys...vindoo aint a good man..he is manipulative and intimidating on a kid half his age...u really cant blame pravesh for ancolorsything he has done...he hasnt done ancolorsything morally wrong..vindoo is a proud egoistic dumb****...he does ancolorsything and evercolorsything curses people abuses them...after the nomination discussion saga he immediately put the entire blame on rohit and gave himself a clear chit...do not forget his memoirs with sherlyn..he is gotta good propaganda with the JAT MAN THING..i dont think a JAT is like him..shameful really if he wins..!!!
    Kid half his age....

If he is a kid and cant handle people why is he in BB house. Its not for kids.
    Anyway, you are spot on with the 'Kid' : only a kid will do what he did

aur ye common man common man sab bakwas hai, this is not a question of Common man vs celebrity. This is a test to see who survives in the house by overcoming all others.
    If Vindu has been bad to others, so has Pravesh also to Rohit, Vindu and he has bitched about the others behind their backs. No one can deny his flipflopping sides from fighting with Vindu, then saying sorry and then again fighting.
    Pravesh was talking about Vindu and Poonam's friends sending multiple votes.
    So whats wrong? That in a way shows their character that their friends are ready to spend that much money to make him the winner.
    Pravesh baba, you also have friends and relatives outside, but they wont do that for you, because THEY DONT FEEL YOU ARE THAT IMPORTANT FOR THEM TO SPEND THEIR OWN MONEY. EVEN IF YOU GIVE MONEY TO THEM, THEY WONT HELP YOU BECAUSE THEY KNOW WHAT GHATIYA PERSON YOU ARE.
    Aacolorsdmi ki niyat aur aukat aur swabhav isise pata chalta hai.

gandhip79 is offline FC Struggler

I really hope Poonam ji wins the show. Otherwise vindu is the second option. Pravesh needs to go to anger management classes and really needs some help!!

g8rubbani is offline FC Struggler

hello everybody,u know what everybody have a bad or good things.nobody is perfect in this world.but i believe pervash is a good guy.cant u see his positive points.he is common man and vindu indirectly said him a lot of things,like about money and said that we haven't compition with u.etc..i really dont like vindu.plz vote for pervash and save his future.sorry if i said ancolorsything wrong.everybody have own opinions,i gave mine.thanks.

i believe gopal said very good things,we shouldn't forget his past that what he did..vindu really shame on u..when u were behind the house u were totaly fake.guys i live out of country but i didn't miss single episode.really its my request to all of u that don't vote for vindu..i want to say one more thing..poonam is very nice lady but i didn't like her one thing that she didn't want to talk with vindu but when she saw that vindu is safe in this house,she was talking with him very nicely.i really like her but now she is palying very diplomatically..ist 10 month she didn't say ancolorsything to anyone but can u see when she did start bitching about people ..i felt after talking with vindu..this is my opinion..thanks..

sorry guys gurave said evercolorsything wrong...gopal also said wrong..sorry gopal but i dont agree with u..thanks..

sjjhala is offline FC Struggler

Poonam deserves do be the winner as I have never heard of any abusive words from her for any one. Vindu who shows so much respect for her on her face have abused her so badly many a times on her back and u cannot trust pravesh at all and especially after what he did with the food provided to them he has lost whatever positive image he had among people.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast