View Poll Results: Who is going to win this Bigg Boss season 3?

Voters
154. This poll is closed
  • Vindu Dara Singh

93 60.39%
  • Pravesh Rana

42 27.27%
  • Poonam Dhillon

19 12.34%
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: VOTE: Who will be the winner of Bigg Boss Season 3?

karan123 is offline FC Spot Boy

Default Re: VOTE: Who will be the winner of Bigg Boss Season 3?

Pravesh ****** ki aulaad. in the name of common man he is abusing, scolding and cursing the voters (Indian). This basterd destroyed the whole food in pool, does not he know food is the need of common man! He is psycho, Bigg Boss need to send bodyguard to protect Vindu and Poonam.

Dont vote Pravesh, the *******, gutur ka kida

spiderman0074u is offline FC Struggler

I wish vindu should win BB3...but i guess poonam ji is gng to be declared as winner...

reason: vindu from the start of the show said im gng to win the show..and also nominated for 6-7 times...he is still in house..at the end if he wins, public is going to take it as it was rigged/fixed or pre planned........

pravesh enterd after 5 weeks and he is a very indecent man...so no chance..
    and at the end
    Poonam who nominated only for once..so BB3 is gng to declare her as winner..

Im following the BB3 from day 1..i felt the contestnt who gets nominated in them ..the person who doesn't entertains ..he/she was thrown out..or sometimes they checked the level of importance..whose emotions are more important...i completly thinks its not in the hands of viewer/audience to choose who gng to be thrwn out ..its in the hands of BB3 owner..voting is just to keep the show associated with the audience...
    if they truly thrws out the contestant on the base of voting ...then rohit was throwned
    out so early...and raju wud be in final...rohit has increased the TRP's with his cheap bitching..so he kept himself safe ..and abt raju..in the last weeks raju was insecure, audicne got bored with him and also liked to watch arguments..so bb3 thrwn out raju..

And here the situation is same again .in past weeks its the fight between RAJU, VINDU, PRAVESH...but raju went out..now its same...POONAM, VINDU, PRAVESH...my guess is poonam is gng to be the winner

ullo is offline FC Struggler

i cant believe how can indian people vote for Mr Vindu who is a retard, Scitsofernic and Delusional. Miss Ponum is retarded herself first she talks about the game should be fair for everyone in the other hand beg women to vote for her i think pervesh is the best contestant. if Vindu wins big boss indian people should realize the importance of physictric health may be that is the reason for being a 3rd world country. A person who talks and reply to himself needs to see a doctor. i cant even understand sometimes what he is saying or why he is crying every 10 to 15 minutes.

ullo is offline FC Struggler

prove me any how Mr Vindu is sane ? lol or Miss Ponum is not double minded

skm1837 is offline FC Struggler

Quote Originally Posted by shah123 View Post
    parvesh should be the winner after the bekteyaar
    From today's episode(12/22/09), pravesh accepted he doesn't able to win the game. He is f***** idiot and now noway he will win the game. He insulted food, now nobody from world will respect him. He is totally faltoo person from all contenstent of bigg boss 3. Bak and rohit are good person then him. Sala "Aam aacolorsdmi" k naam pe vote mangta he... Now people will regrate for saving him against "Raju".
    Last edited by skm1837; 12-23-2009 at 02:45 AM.

skm1837 is offline FC Struggler

Please see today's episode 12/22/09 and then do favor for Pravesh. I don't mind. You will see pravesh's frustration and he accepted he is not able to win. So now we will see Poonam Vs Vindu. Poonam has good chances now.

karan123 is offline FC Spot Boy

abe ullo, tu khud ullu hai teri samjh me high level ki baate nahi aayengi.
    tu bhi jaat hai kya jo Pravesh jaise ******* ko favor kar raha hai.
    Pravesh must not deserve any vote for his bullshit

Bluesky is offline FC Struggler

I wish I could write more.......all I can say after watching today's episode - that "akasar kashtiya dubti hai kinaro per aa kar" -
    what did you gain? after throwing food like rice, aata, oil, tamater, bread, chai-ki-patti, sugar, namak and vegitables. Would like to know what's going on in yr mind.
    Will you win after this act?
    Will you get a good name in the film/tv industries?

Well as someone said - all I can say "God Bless Him" - his father is a police constable - I hope he is not watching.....

fchs is offline FT Director

Quote Originally Posted by skm1837 View Post
    From today's episode(12/22/09), pravesh accepted he doesn't able to win the game. He is f***** idiot and now noway he will win the game. He insulted food, now nobody from world will respect him. He is totally faltoo person from all contenstent of bigg boss 3. Bak and rohit are good person then him. Sala "Aam aacolorsdmi" k naam pe vote mangta he... Now people will regrate for saving him against "Raju".
    and he use to say he is a common man and you know what parvesh did today (12/22/09), Common man NEVER insulted food, cuz that work hard for to gat all food + he is not a common man he is Mr.India he is just using common man word to get VOTE form common man as he say today in (12/22/09).

Parvesh is the next Rohit

Namita J is offline FC Struggler

Yaar pata lagao ye Big boss ka ghar kidhar hai..Ghar se nikalte hi iss Pravesh h*r*** ko kutto ki tarah maarenge !! Sala khane ki beizzati karta hai gatar ka keeda !! Yaha jaha kitne log ko din mei 1 roti bhi nahi milti !! Ab hadd ho gayii hai.. Sharam se doob marna chahiye iske ghar walo ko

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast