View Poll Results: Who is going to win this Bigg Boss season 3?

Voters
154. This poll is closed
  • Vindu Dara Singh

93 60.39%
  • Pravesh Rana

42 27.27%
  • Poonam Dhillon

19 12.34%
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: VOTE: Who will be the winner of Bigg Boss Season 3?

saumyathakker is offline FC Struggler

Default Re: VOTE: Who will be the winner of Bigg Boss Season 3?

Guys think again... Vindu had two faces in past So, I just wanted to tell you think again. As per my thinking, Vindu has team outside who is voting for him.

raijigs is offline FC Struggler

Pravesh is the real a**hole in the show, a blot in the name of Jats. This pig faced brag donít respect elders & ladies. Should be thrown out of BB3.....

why pravesh is highlighting Common man word again again........it shows his insecurity ... hez not common man.. and the way he asked for votes it totally fake by saying tat if he lose thn it might lose for common man.... Pravesh is loser.... negative attitude..

public hai ye sub janti hai public hai....

fchs is offline FT Director

Pravesh Rana NOT Win cuz what happens in 12/22/09

arslan_j is offline FC Struggler

Bakhtiyar Irani Is F******K, Basterd, He Showed that he is one of the Cheep Shit By Taking 10 Lakh and Quit....

I Don`t beleive Tanaz is living with him.....

SHE IS FAR FAR BETTER THEN HE...

saumyathakker.....................r u crazy ..dum...or wat.....

If u dd good things, ppl will support u whether itz team or country ... but if u dd like wat pravesh dd yesterday..... itz very easy to throw him out of show..... he doesnt hav any value for food n hez talking abt common man feelings.. hez negative all the time.... n totally fake.......

Hez (pravesh) trying to highlight Common man word again n again.. so he can make fool like u....... be careful.......saumyathakker

fchs is offline FT Director

Vote any one you like but i am vote all day today and tomorrow for Vindu and if i have a time i will Vote more for Vindu

and
    pravesh did not come on Being So that not far for him to win (don'T vOTE FOR PRAVESH)
    and
    all this pravesh is doing just for a Vote all this fight and common man all this carp

Quote Originally Posted by saumyathakker View Post
    Guys think again... Vindu had two faces in past So, I just wanted to tell you think again. As per my thinking, Vindu has team outside who is voting for him.
    saumyathakker.....................r u crazy ..dum...or wat.....

If u dd good things, ppl will support u whether itz team or country ... but if u dd like wat pravesh dd yesterday..... itz very easy to throw him out of show..... he doesnt hav any value for food n hez talking abt common man feelings.. hez negative all the time.... n totally fake.......

Hez (pravesh) trying to highlight Common man word again n again.. so he can make fool like u....... be careful.......saumyathakker

saumyathakker is offline FC Struggler

hi raijigs

Fist of all raijigs I haven't told you what you need to do. So Please mind your language. Whatever thoughts I had in my my mind that's what I just wanted to share with.
    So thanks

Mango people is offline FC Struggler

pravesh has become psycho and paranoid ,,

there is too much poison he has got in him. guys Ö this guy is using common manís banner to get sympathy..,,,,,,,,,, he reached to the final coz caludia not Janta..

Pravesh thinks he can win this show by all these psycho acts by throwing food in pool and showing his true color to color channels.

vote for vindoo,,

mukhi is offline FC Struggler

BIG BOSS 3 ka sabse bada ****** ghar se nikal gaya...Vindu bhai you are the winner of the show..Pravesh Rana apne aap ko chahe comman man kah de par uske kahne se woh comman man nahi ban jata ..aur yadi pravesh jesa comman man hota he India me to usko bich bazar me goli mar deni chahiye..sala ekdam cheap he uski thinking bhi cheap he...

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast