Thread: Pravesh should win bigg boss

homerpimpson is offline FC Struggler

Default Pravesh should win bigg boss

i think pravesh has played the game verry smartly. he's always one step ahead and always planning aheadd aswell and i think he deserves to winn bigg boss 3 without any doubt.

khurram83 is offline FC Struggler

Default Re: Pravesh should win bigg boss

u must be joking whoever u r in favour of pravesh. huh

medicoguy is offline FC Donor

Parvesh is certainly a smart guy .... but very cunning and manipulative. His most negative point is that he is not at all in a position to accept criticism, even though he does not show it openly .... he has refined language, polished manners. Vindu is a great human Being who speaks openly how he thinks - even about himself. He is miles ahead of Parvesh - of course with a very souvereign heart - this Punjabi guy, who is by the way the only one who can afford to laugh at himself. He is the winner of the hearts and deserves lots of sympathy from the viewers. I am quite sure that in the end he shall win!

docnar is offline FC Struggler

I was op pravesh's side in the beginning, but now i'm pretty sure vindu is the winner.. Vindu is not the best but the best in these.. He's winning..

ananj143 is offline FC Struggler

I think its difficult.....for pravesh

Vindu...as of now leads ...as everyone knows he is zero brain...but good heart...It is difficult to like him because of his retarded style of talking. But among the lot...he is still ahead of others.....

Poonam...The less I say its better..

Bhaktu...is pure idiot...the more I see him...I feel he is lucky to have come so far..

Aditi is really intelligent...but her entertainment value and what she brings to the show is nil.

In that regards Vindu...is ahead of evryone else..

mrig is offline FC Spot Boy

Quote Originally Posted by homerpimpson View Post
    i think pravesh has played the game verry smartly. he's always one step ahead and always planning aheadd aswell and i think he deserves to winn bigg boss 3 without any doubt.
    Quote Originally Posted by khurram83 View Post
    u must be joking whoever u r in favour of pravesh. huh
    Quote Originally Posted by medicoguy View Post
    Parvesh is certainly a smart guy .... but very cunning and manipulative. His most negative point is that he is not at all in a position to accept criticism, even though he does not show it openly .... he has refined language, polished manners. Vindu is a great human Being who speaks openly how he thinks - even about himself. He is miles ahead of Parvesh - of course with a very souvereign heart - this Punjabi guy, who is by the way the only one who can afford to laugh at himself. He is the winner of the hearts and deserves lots of sympathy from the viewers. I am quite sure that in the end he shall win!
    Quote Originally Posted by docnar View Post
    I was op pravesh's side in the beginning, but now i'm pretty sure vindu is the winner.. Vindu is not the best but the best in these.. He's winning..
    Quote Originally Posted by ananj143 View Post
    I think its difficult.....for pravesh

Vindu...as of now leads ...as everyone knows he is zero brain...but good heart...It is difficult to like him because of his retarded style of talking. But among the lot...he is still ahead of others.....

Poonam...The less I say its better..

Bhaktu...is pure idiot...the more I see him...I feel he is lucky to have come so far..

Aditi is really intelligent...but her entertainment value and what she brings to the show is nil.

In that regards Vindu...is ahead of evryone else..

Four opnion besides the starter of this thread. Do i need to say more?

Vindo - WIN do

sairuna12 is offline FC Donor

I asure u that parvesh will win.

homerpimpson is offline FC Struggler

respects to all the diffrent opinionss but i think the very deserving player of this game will be and has to be pravesh....everyone is saying vindu but u guys are only seeing vindu as of wat he is rite now but try to think back in the beggning of the show and how manupilating vindu was with rohit....and just before he had that big fight with pravesh..pravesh confronted him by telling everyone that how he was talking shit about poonam ji...and right after that vindu tried his best to talking with poonam ji...vindu is only acting beuase he knows he has to behave good now since its coming to the finals...he's a fake...pravesh isnt manupulating...he is just muccchhh much smater then the others.

reddyujwal is offline FC Struggler

pravesh ****** nahi jitega

l1lll is offline FC Struggler

pravesh to win , a person who knows what he is doing , no more dil and blah blah bullshit