• Aditi

23 24.47%
  • Vindu

39 41.49%
  • Bakhtiyar

32 34.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: VOTE to save your favorite contestants from 18th December 2009 eviction of Bigg Boss 3 house

Jaadugar is offline FT Deewana

Default VOTE to save your favorite contestants from 18th December 2009 eviction of Bigg Boss 3 house

This thread is to SAVE your favorite contestant just like SMS system. In this poll users have ability to select more than one answer.

PS: if you give reason pls keep it clean

shah123 is offline FC Struggler

Default Re: VOTE to save your favorite contestants from 18th December 2009 eviction of Bigg Boss 3 house

bekhteyar should win and he will win....

Khushi is offline FT Ki Angel

Default Re: VOTE to save your favorite contestants from 18th December 2009 eviction of Bigg Boss 3 house

I would Like to Poonam to Win Big B !
    Please Don't Forget To Appreciate Our Work!!
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

voodoo is offline FC Struggler

Where are you all Vindu's fans? Come on, vote for him now. The truth is now there. Noone likes Vindu, doesn't matter wo dil ka saccolorshcha aacolorsdmi hai. Bigg Boss winner should be smart, witty, emotional (Bakku ki jay ho). India doesn't want a person to win Bigg Boss just because wo dil ka saccolorshcha aacolorsdmi hai aur mooh pe bolta hai... I think that is vague reason.

If anybody wants to challenge me, read again, challenge me, then do it. I am saying Pravesh is winning the show as he has all the attributes.

vansh1001 is offline FT Spot Boy

bekhteyar should win

truejames is offline FC Struggler

Oh God I can't believe ppl like a GAY and big LOOSER like Bakhtyar..
    Pls have some better taste..

Can you tell me one good thing which makes rotlu and cheap baktyar winner?
    and that is NONE

Vindu or Pravesh shd win..

rohit1999 is offline FC Struggler

I would say: Vindu and Poom will be in final. Vindu will win BB3.

rekh is offline FC Struggler

I would say: Vindu and Poom will be in final. Vindu will win BB3,vindu is very very nice guy.

tanus is offline FC Struggler

Poonam n Vindu r the worst beings in the house...Poonam is the most irritating hypocrite..thinks she ll fool the public..
    Aditi is calm n dignified...unlike the others, she knows what she is doin..she should win

Shah123S is offline FC Struggler

Poonam n Vindu r the worst beings in the house...Poonam is the most irritating hypocrite..thinks she ll fool the public..
    Aditi is calm n dignified...unlike the others, she knows what she is doin..she should win

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast