• Aditi

23 24.47%
  • Vindu

39 41.49%
  • Bakhtiyar

32 34.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: VOTE to save your favorite contestants from 18th December 2009 eviction of Bigg Boss 3 house

Shah123S is offline FC Struggler

Default Re: VOTE to save your favorite contestants from 18th December 2009 eviction of Bigg Boss 3 house

bekhteyar should win and he will win....

AFan is offline FC Struggler

Default Re: VOTE to save your favorite contestants from 18th December 2009 eviction of Bigg Boss 3 house

Vindo and Poonam should go out. They are irritating, they goal is to show they are superior than Bakhtyar. They don't have ancolorsything to talk expect cribbing and backbitting Bakhtyar. I am not a fan of Bakhtyar and he is not going to wint the show but I hate attitude of Vindo and Poonam. They win or not, they are the insecure, real loosers and full of negativity.

-hats off to vindo and ponam how much they think that they can win the game....

bekhteyaar will win this game...

truejames is offline FC Struggler

oh plz...you wish Bakhtiyar could win..he is the biggest looser,.,even if he go to the final..he ain't gonna win..Mark my words..150% Vindoo or Pravesh would WIn..
    Bak is such a jelaous person..evercolorsytime..someone says ancolorsything to him..look at his jealous expression..Vindoo is right..he is totallt CHOTA DIL..

He should go this week only..ROTDU irani...khud itna short hai..and comments on KRK...

Bak evercolorsytime keeps saying..Tanaz what do I do jana? Sounds so down market and televisonally middle class...if you don't know what to do..then why the hell you came in this show..I didnd't even know him till he came to this show..and he was saying ke Vindoo jeeta to kiske samne..Raju and Ismalill..plz Raju is damn much popular than him..I never heard Bak's name till this show...LOOSER

Quote Originally Posted by Shah123S View Post
    bekhteyaar will win this game...
    In your wildest dream may be..
    He is looser and big GAY

Vindu or Pravesh would WIn..they are the ream men,,Bak looks like a cry baby..he doesn't even look man..lol

he doesn't have any personality...shorter then Aditi and poonam ji..haha LOOSER

medicoguy is offline FC Donor

So here is the challenge my respected friend!

Being smart and having polished manners as well as the cunningness to use others in your favour does not mean that one has all the attributes. Vindu is not only a person who speaks openly but also someone who has guts to laugh at himself. He can see reason and accept the opinion of others including the critical ones with a smile.
    As a human being he is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar superior to all the contestants in this house and not only Mr. Parvesh! In the end he shall win the competetion.
    Regards

mukhi is offline FC Struggler

Vote for Vindu ..Vindu should win BB3 ..Bakhtyar ****** jabhi bhi niklega mar khayega mere se ..Uski pedaish hi haram ki he..Kick out Bakhtyar this week from the house..

sohail.aslam07 is offline FC Struggler

Bakhtiyar or Aditi should with this game, Remaining persons Vindu , Poonam and Parvesh are not good human beings and they are playings with the heart of others. This week Poonam must be go. She is sooooooooo irritating.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast