View Poll Results: Who will be out on this Friday the 18th December 2009?

Voters
139. This poll is closed
  • Poonam

49 35.25%
  • Aditi

39 28.06%
  • Vindu

19 13.67%
  • Bakhtiyar

32 23.02%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: VOTE: Who will be evicted on 18th December 2009 from Bigg Boss season 3 house?

Jaadugar is online now FT Deewana

Default VOTE: Who will be evicted on 18th December 2009 from Bigg Boss season 3 house?

As the thread title says: please vote and state your reason why?

PS: keep language clean

karimkhan786 is offline FC Struggler

Default Re: VOTE: Who will be evicted on 18th December 2009 from Bigg Boss season 3 house?

poonam is realy acting in bb house this is now the time for her to go out from the house respecfully

Default Re: VOTE: Who will be evicted on 18th December 2009 from Bigg Boss season 3 house?

it is ponam turns to go

thanks

wastethinksgreen is offline FC Struggler

Quote Originally Posted by Jaadugar View Post
    As the thread title says: please vote and state your reason why?

PS: keep language clean
    It is high time Rotad Irani (i love u tanaz, zeus.. papa loves u), love my foot. Its not about his love towards his family... its about sympathy that he tries to gain. 2nd person who should be evicted is Aditi. My 2nd nomination would have been Pravesh but this guy played psychologically and had Claudia's vote in his favor since beginning.

Vindu was entertaining thru-out the season while Poonam played respectfully, never abused anyone.

Either Poonam or Vindu should win the game.

shah123 is offline FC Struggler

ponam and vindoo should go out....and parvesh ,aditi and bekteyar should be in final...and bekteyar should win

mcdeeiis is offline FC Struggler

Bhaktiyar should go out this week...he is a big manipulator...
    They were planning nomination too, but since there plan didn't work that doesn't mean that he is saint..

truejames is offline FC Struggler

Yup I agree with mcdeeiis
    Baktiyar needs to get out..cry baby...He kept nominating Sherlyn for no reason in the beginning, and was bitching too much about her , Claudia and poonamji and now acting like the nicest person..big boss needs to show him his own video..HATE HIM
    Vindoo needs to win..and he WILL win

karan123 is offline FC Spot Boy

I strongly oppose Bigg Boss policies. How Bigg Boss can give a hand grenade to a person at final stage where every one is fighting for final spot. This is absolutely unfair for other members.
    I hate Bigg Boss and its manipulated script.

Bigg Boss pe halla bol...halla bol...halla bol

docnar is offline FC Struggler

hand grenade or no hand grenade..parvesh was already in finals..he and vindu are receiving max votes anyway coz they both are entertaining...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast