View Poll Results: Who will be out on this Friday the 18th December 2009?

Voters
139. This poll is closed
  • Poonam

49 35.25%
  • Aditi

39 28.06%
  • Vindu

19 13.67%
  • Bakhtiyar

32 23.02%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: VOTE: Who will be evicted on 18th December 2009 from Bigg Boss season 3 house?

truejames is offline FC Struggler

Default Re: VOTE: Who will be evicted on 18th December 2009 from Bigg Boss season 3 house?

I really HOPE Bak is week me niklay jaaye..sala rotad..irritating and annoying person in the house

harshil121 is offline FC Struggler

Default Re: VOTE: Who will be evicted on 18th December 2009 from Bigg Boss season 3 house?

Vindu is stupid and i dont really understand y people r supporting him? even after that video on big boss....seriously...how stupid the public can be?

chatashona is offline FC Struggler

Quote Originally Posted by shah123 View Post
    ponam and vindoo should go out....and parvesh ,aditi and bekteyar should be in final...and bekteyar should win
    dream on brother.... vhakthihar or what ever he is is going out this week for sure with aditi.... vindu is the winnir of big boss-3 ,.
    mark my word.
    chatashona

ratna.shaikh is offline FC Struggler

This time the show is very boring ...all the characters are boring...no entertainment....at all..............

vindoo from starting keeps on talking about Bhaktiyaar.......he has no other work....i think after going home back also he vil miss him alot....hehehhe

Poonamji is just being sweet and bitching baktiyaar with vindoo

Aditi and poonam both look good but no entertainment and both are maintaining there status by having healthy conversation ....which is very boring

Baktiyaar says i m still not shown realy bhaktiyaar and why i m quite and all.....bullshit.......evercolorsytime rootuduu....very very boring to watch him.....alll his boolbaccolorshchan

Parvesh is ok......little bit entertainer..............this time the show is really very boring to watch............specially these 11 days.............................god when vil this show finally gettting over................

friends is offline FC Struggler

I think poonam and vindu should go ...they r the stupid creature....vindu is a over grown child with brain...i was watching todays episode and all they r doing is talking about bakhtiyar and letting him down in front of nation by there words.....I dont like bakhtiyar and aditi but i think they are most sensible and honest this thime in house if compared to others.Vindu I hate u for ur commments ......n let me tell u .ur the worst creature ,fool,stupid,dumb i have ever seen

medicoguy is offline FC Donor

Bakhtiar and Aditi seem to have the least entertaining value. Parvesh is a very cunning guy who calculates his moves well while manipulating others. The person with an open heart and the ability to speak out things very clearly and openly is Vindu. He does not speak only to others that way but also about himself - a person with a healthy degree of self-criticism. He is the only one who can honestly laugh at himself - for me he is miles ahead of all others in this house and deserves to win!

mrig is offline FC Spot Boy

Quote Originally Posted by mrig View Post
    Poonam, the sweet lady of the house has played the game in right spirit. Though i cheer for Vindu, but Poonam ji is equally sweet.

I can not understand the use of this polling. This time two people are going out, then why to vote for just one. It seems the filmicity guy are obsessed with the interst such polling receive, whatever is the reason then voting should be done in appropriate fashion.

However this twisted voting pattern, just give the forum to show dislikeness for Vindu. However, now it has become quite clear to the follish pool of Vindu hater that Vindu is not going out so they are simply targetting Poonam ji to vent out their frustation. When i read post, i find people attacking Vindu for the lack of accomplishment. But in terms of accomplishment no one in house has accomplished more than Poonam Dhillon. So if the parameter of accomplishment is the criterion, then Poonam Dhillon outshine anyone.

To take the matter further, i feel that game of big boss is about connecting viewer with true virtue. When at the one hand Vindu has connected viewer with his innocense, simpleton nature and lion heart then Poonam ji struck chord with his mother like nature. She has exhibited the highly valued virtue of loving the one who been loved least. She showered her affection to Rohit when he was attacked. Followed the suit with Vindu - she just personify the way a Indian mom, sister, girl friend or wife should act. She has the compassion and heart that acolorsdmired universally. She would definitly wont bow out easily. So its high time to kick out the Idioty and bak bak Bakhti.
    Quote Originally Posted by deshkaadesh View Post
    exactly..dil pe mat le yaar...calm down u dont need to cry for the actors..lolz..its just a game
    Quote Originally Posted by mrig View Post
    I just write for you guy to read, keep enjoying my post
    Quote Originally Posted by deshkaadesh View Post
    yaar tune phir se dil per le liye..lolz..guess u try to be like ur fav contestant LOL...stop crying on evercolorsything

You seem to enjoy my post quite alot

ishaan786 is offline FT Struggler

Friends

Today who out from the BB House ?

mrig is offline FC Spot Boy

Idioty has been packed out with all her negativity. Finally paid price for getting so low against Poonam ji.

humaapkehaikaun is offline FC Struggler

I think you are enjoyin deshkaasdesh's comments more LOL

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast