View Poll Results: Who will be out on this Friday the 18th December 2009?

Voters
139. This poll is closed
  • Poonam

49 35.25%
  • Aditi

39 28.06%
  • Vindu

19 13.67%
  • Bakhtiyar

32 23.02%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: VOTE: Who will be evicted on 18th December 2009 from Bigg Boss season 3 house?

mbp2510 is offline FT Director

Default Re: VOTE: Who will be evicted on 18th December 2009 from Bigg Boss season 3 house?

i think for aditi, its too many days, she suppose to go out long time before, nothing quality on her, my 100% guess, she will be out this time for sure.

AparnaT is offline FC Struggler

Default Re: VOTE: Who will be evicted on 18th December 2009 from Bigg Boss season 3 house?

Aditi and Bhaktiyar should leave the house . Now their true colours are coming out. Aditi's point about american passport was bigtime BS. Aditi also said "why poonam jee is picking on me"?? Meanwhile Aditi and Bhaktiyar are picking on poonam for the past 4 or 5 weeks.

Aditi and Bhaktiyar are the most boring personalities of the BB.

Poonam/Pravesh/Vindu - Should be the finalist.

mrig is offline FC Spot Boy

Quote Originally Posted by AFan View Post
    Calm down boy. This is just a game and all are actors. They can act 24x7 and make fools out of innocent audience
    Quote Originally Posted by deshkaadesh View Post
    exactly..dil pe mat le yaar...calm down u dont need to cry for the actors..lolz..its just a game

I just write for you guy to read, keep enjoying my post
    Last edited by mrig; 12-16-2009 at 07:12 AM.

veekay is offline FC Struggler

vindu is again dominating the show.....he has started provoking bhaktiyar so that he can act aggressively and then every1 will ***** about him.......

sohail.aslam07 is offline FC Struggler

Now its time for Poonam, She should be go out from the House.

tanus is offline FC Struggler

Poonam is the worst creature in the house followed by Vindu.
    She is a hypocrite..n pretens to be a saint..cant take a single criticism but never thinks twice before criticizing someone else.
    Aditi is the sweetest n most stable person in the house..i pray that she wins

tanus is offline FC Struggler

Poonam should go this time

AFan is offline FC Struggler

Vindo and Poonam should go out. They are irritating, they goal is to show they are superior than Bakhtyar. They don't have ancolorsything to talk expect cribbing and backbitting Bakhtyar. I am not a fan of Bakhtyar and he is not going to wint the show but I hate attitude of Vindo and Poonam. They win or not, they are the insecure, real loosers and full of negativity.
    Last edited by AFan; 12-16-2009 at 04:47 PM.

deshkaadesh is offline FC Struggler

Quote Originally Posted by mrig View Post
    I just write for you guy to read, keep enjoying my post
    yaar tune phir se dil per le liye..lolz..guess u try to be like ur fav contestant LOL...stop crying on evercolorsything

truejames is offline FC Struggler

Quote Originally Posted by dv8 View Post
    Though I dislike Poonam, I hate Bakhtiyar more than enyone else.. he is such an #$$#@!3. He is always bitching and manipulating and thinks he is some superstar though he is the least known among everyone.. he once made condescending remarks about kamal being too short, stupid *** never meausred his height i guess
    I SOOOOOOOO agree with you...ROTADU sala...khudka kuch naam nahi hai..and comparing him with Raju..plz..sale gay ko nikalo...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast