View Poll Results: Who will be out on this Friday the 18th December 2009?

Voters
139. This poll is closed
  • Poonam

49 35.25%
  • Aditi

39 28.06%
  • Vindu

19 13.67%
  • Bakhtiyar

32 23.02%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: VOTE: Who will be evicted on 18th December 2009 from Bigg Boss season 3 house?

AFan is offline FC Struggler

Default Re: VOTE: Who will be evicted on 18th December 2009 from Bigg Boss season 3 house?

Quote Originally Posted by mrig View Post
    Poonam, the sweet lady of the house has played the game in right spirit. Though i cheer for Vindu, but Poonam ji is equally sweet.

I can not understand the use of this polling. This time two people are going out, then why to vote for just one. It seems the filmicity guy are obsessed with the interst such polling receive, whatever is the reason then voting should be done in appropriate fashion.

However this twisted voting pattern, just give the forum to show dislikeness for Vindu. However, now it has become quite clear to the follish pool of Vindu hater that Vindu is not going out so they are simply targetting Poonam ji to vent out their frustation. When i read post, i find people attacking Vindu for the lack of accomplishment. But in terms of accomplishment no one in house has accomplished more than Poonam Dhillon. So if the parameter of accomplishment is the criterion, then Poonam Dhillon outshine anyone.

To take the matter further, i feel that game of big boss is about connecting viewer with true virtue. When at the one hand Vindu has connected viewer with his innocense, simpleton nature and lion heart then Poonam ji struck chord with his mother like nature. She has exhibited the highly valued virtue of loving the one who been loved least. She showered her affection to Rohit when he was attacked. Followed the suit with Vindu - she just personify the way a Indian mom, sister, girl friend or wife should act. She has the compassion and heart that acolorsdmired universally. She would definitly wont bow out easily. So its high time to kick out the Idioty and bak bak Bakhti.
    Calm down boy. This is just a game and all are actors. They can act 24x7 and make fools out of innocent audience

deshkaadesh is offline FC Struggler

Default Re: VOTE: Who will be evicted on 18th December 2009 from Bigg Boss season 3 house?

exactly..dil pe mat le yaar...calm down u dont need to cry for the actors..lolz..its just a game

lovesharma is offline FC Struggler

poonam should go out..she is very smart player by saying to indian people about that "women should win the game and on other side she is also saying i will feel bad if claudia wins, as she is german not indian" by saying this she making herself MAAHAN and Femalist...what a rubbish... she is the most disgusting person and showing bad about indian people to other countries...she is the big manipulative woman in this house.. and by doing this she thinks she gains votes...INDIAN PEOPLE PLEASE OPEN EYES AND VOTE HER OUT...
    SHE SHOULD GO..SHE IS SHOWING HERSELF VERY CLAM,STABLE, AND A WOMAN IN HOUSE GIVING ALL PEOPLE ADVISE...JUST SHUT HER UP PEOPLE....
    SHE SHOULD GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......

lovesharma is offline FC Struggler

but this is unfair for rotad irani...pravesh gets hand grenade and he is safe while vindu gives hand grenede and irani is nominated..this is unfair....and even vindi is not out also..which is totally rubbish....big boss is rubbish...

DDEEVV is offline FC Struggler

1)BAKHTIYAR ( baby) should go out

VINDU IS WINNER

Viku Diku is offline FC Struggler

Why can't we vote for the person we want to save....

We should vote the way India ke Janta votes to save their favorite.

I would like to see Vindoo out this week for a simple reason that he has no idea what he is doing. He hates everyone and then loves them again. He is over acting.
    He loved Bhaktiyaar when he said he would like to thank Vindoo....He hates Bhaktiyaar when he nominated him.

So no clue what to do and what to say to anyone.....
    Last edited by Viku Diku; 12-15-2009 at 05:20 PM.

humaapkehaikaun is offline FC Struggler

i agree bakhtiar shud go he is annoying and tryin to get sympathy votes, but maybe poonam or aditi will go this time

humaapkehaikaun is offline FC Struggler

i agree bakhtiar shud go he is tryin to get sympathy votes, but maybe poonam or aditi will go this time

karan123 is offline FC Spot Boy

I will vote for Vindu...he is deserve that.

sexyboy0025 is offline FC Struggler

Vindu always takes the shade of 'India dekh raha hai'. He changes his mind in seconds. I dont like him and poonam is biggest auntiji..I like adti and Bak since they never changed their people (dal badlu nahin). Praveen is now buttering Vindu and Poonam. Cheap guy..dunno why everyone is after Bak. He is so sweet.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast