View Poll Results: Who will be out on this Friday the 18th December 2009?

Voters
139. This poll is closed
  • Poonam

49 35.25%
  • Aditi

39 28.06%
  • Vindu

19 13.67%
  • Bakhtiyar

32 23.02%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: VOTE: Who will be evicted on 18th December 2009 from Bigg Boss season 3 house?

skm1837 is offline FC Struggler

Default Re: VOTE: Who will be evicted on 18th December 2009 from Bigg Boss season 3 house?

Quote Originally Posted by wastethinksgreen View Post
    It is high time Rotad Irani (i love u tanaz, zeus.. papa loves u), love my foot. Its not about his love towards his family... its about sympathy that he tries to gain. 2nd person who should be evicted is Aditi. My 2nd nomination would have been Pravesh but this guy played psychologically and had Claudia's vote in his favor since beginning.

Vindu was entertaining thru-out the season while Poonam played respectfully, never abused anyone.

Either Poonam or Vindu should win the game.
    Sahi he.... Now it's time to go rotlu irani....

rekh is offline FC Struggler

Default Re: VOTE: Who will be evicted on 18th December 2009 from Bigg Boss season 3 house?

yes,vindu will win the game,

rekh is offline FC Struggler

I strongly oppose Bigg Boss policies. How Bigg Boss can give a hand grenade to a person at final stage where every one is fighting for final spot. This is absolutely unfair for other members.
    I hate Bigg Boss and its manipulated script.

dv8
    dv8 is offline FC Struggler

Though I dislike Poonam, I hate Bakhtiyar more than enyone else.. he is such an #$$#@!3. He is always bitching and manipulating and thinks he is some superstar though he is the least known among everyone.. he once made condescending remarks about kamal being too short, stupid *** never meausred his height i guess

skm1837 is offline FC Struggler

Quote Originally Posted by shah123 View Post
    ponam and vindoo should go out....and parvesh ,aditi and bekteyar should be in final...and bekteyar should win
    Poonam, Vindu and Pravesh will be finalist. Bak rotlu - sari pol khul gai maharaj k samne.... ha ha ha.... and Aditi - selfish, most insecure.... Why she is mentioning american passport issue??? She is not sure, and if I have american passport then what it means ? I am not Indian ???? Now, it's time to go for Aditi and Bak rotlu. See his(bak) (Sorry her - pata nahi yar - Ladki ke room me sota he, ladkio e saath hi rahta he) face in the time of nomination, laga raha thi abhi ro padega.... cry baby. most Manupulative... According to me, Bindu is the winner.

dastagir is offline FC Struggler

Aditi the ratard character , insecure and oppprtunistic showing connection with bakhtiyar with fake emotions and making use of him to see her in the final , the shit ***** needs to go out and doesn not deserve to be in the final , trying to manipulate and keeping silent profile ..she loves no one in the house except herself , she should get evicted this week.

Khushi is offline FT Ki Angel

Quote Originally Posted by skm1837 View Post
    Poonam, Vindu and Pravesh will be finalist. Bak rotlu - sari pol khul gai maharaj k samne.... ha ha ha.... and Aditi - selfish, most insecure.... Why she is mentioning american passport issue??? She is not sure, and if I have american passport then what it means ? I am not Indian ???? Now, it's time to go for Aditi and Bak rotlu. See his(bak) (Sorry her - pata nahi yar - Ladki ke room me sota he, ladkio e saath hi rahta he) face in the time of nomination, laga raha thi abhi ro padega.... cry baby. most Manupulative...
    According to me is either Vindoo or parvesh will win the game .
    Please Don't Forget To Appreciate Our Work!!
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

AFan is offline FC Struggler

Poonam is most insecure and hypocrate. She needs to go to America to learn Bhartiya Sanskriti

deshkaadesh is offline FC Struggler

Quote Originally Posted by wastethinksgreen View Post
    It is high time Rotad Irani (i love u tanaz, zeus.. papa loves u), love my foot. Its not about his love towards his family... its about sympathy that he tries to gain. 2nd person who should be evicted is Aditi. My 2nd nomination would have been Pravesh but this guy played psychologically and had Claudia's vote in his favor since beginning.

Vindu was entertaining thru-out the season while Poonam played respectfully, never abused anyone.

Either Poonam or Vindu should win the game.

poonam didnt use the language to abuse...she played the same role as every other cunning person but in a polite way so i dont think she played the game respectfully...

mrig is offline FC Spot Boy

Poonam, the sweet lady of the house has played the game in right spirit. Though i cheer for Vindu, but Poonam ji is equally sweet.

I can not understand the use of this polling. This time two people are going out, then why to vote for just one. It seems the filmicity guy are obsessed with the interst such polling receive, whatever is the reason then voting should be done in appropriate fashion.

However this twisted voting pattern, just give the forum to show dislikeness for Vindu. However, now it has become quite clear to the follish pool of Vindu hater that Vindu is not going out so they are simply targetting Poonam ji to vent out their frustation. When i read post, i find people attacking Vindu for the lack of accomplishment. But in terms of accomplishment no one in house has accomplished more than Poonam Dhillon. So if the parameter of accomplishment is the criterion, then Poonam Dhillon outshine anyone.

To take the matter further, i feel that game of big boss is about connecting viewer with true virtue. When at the one hand Vindu has connected viewer with his innocense, simpleton nature and lion heart then Poonam ji struck chord with his mother like nature. She has exhibited the highly valued virtue of loving the one who been loved least. She showered her affection to Rohit when he was attacked. Followed the suit with Vindu - she just personify the way a Indian mom, sister, girl friend or wife should act. She has the compassion and heart that acolorsdmired universally. She would definitly wont bow out easily. So its high time to kick out the Idioty and bak bak Bakhti.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast