Thread: 14 Dec | Bigg Boss Season 3 * Day 71 | HQ Video | Watch Online YouTube

Khushi is offline FT Ki Angel

Default 14 Dec | Bigg Boss Season 3 * Day 71 | HQ Video | Watch Online YouTube

Last edited by Jaadugar; 12-14-2009 at 06:59 PM.
    Please Don't Forget To Appreciate Our Work!!
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

AFan is offline FC Struggler

Default Re: 14 Dec | Bigg Boss Season 3 * Day 71 | HQ Video | Watch Online YouTube

Poonam's behaviour show she is shattered "Bikhri Hui". She has lost her mental balance. Time for her to go to America

fchs is offline FT Director

Default Re: 14 Dec | Bigg Boss Season 3 * Day 71 | HQ Video | Watch Online YouTube

Thanks You

skm1837 is offline FC Struggler

Poonam, Vindu and Pravesh will be finalist. Bak rotlu - sari pol khul gai maharaj k samne.... ha ha ha.... and Aditi - selfish, most insecure.... Why she is mentioning american passport issue??? She is not sure, and if I have american passport then what it means ? I am not Indian ???? Now, it's time to go for Aditi and Bak rotlu. See his(bak) (Sorry her - pata nahi yar - Ladki ke room me sota he, ladkio e saath hi rahta he) face in the time of nomination, laga raha thi abhi ro padega.... cry baby. most Manupulative... According to me, Bindu is the winner.

haoluo is offline FC Spot Boy

thanks

truejames is offline FC Struggler

idiotic Bak needs to go...he thinks he is over smart.. every time he kicks someone out and then say sorry 9to get people's sympathy and surprisingly he is getting it so far) ..but today when vindoo came back he is still nominating him after saying sorry to him ..what's the point of doing all this drama then?? Seriously ROTLU