Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 13 Dec | Bigg Boss Season 3 * Day 70 | HQ Video | Watch Online YouTube

pritynnd is offline FC Struggler

Default Re: 13 Dec | Bigg Boss Season 3 * Day 70 | HQ Video | Watch Online YouTube

Come on man... Vindu is not the right person for finals...

gspmovie is offline FC Struggler

Default Re: 13 Dec | Bigg Boss Season 3 * Day 70 | HQ Video | Watch Online YouTube

VINDOO IS A LOOSER..he has been the biddest idiot on this show. For him whatever he does is always right. He needs to get a reality check and a life.

fchs is offline FT Director

Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    HQ added
    Thank you

gspmovie is offline FC Struggler

Sorry I meant to that Vindoo is the BIGGEST loser. He should be ashamed of himself. He hasn't achieved ancolorsything in life and still keeps harping about his success. His only success in life is that he was born to Mr. Dara Singh. PERIOD.
    I think big boss got it all wrong. There are some entertainers who were evicted and should have been there. Bakku is a cry baby. Dude please go sit in your wife's lap (Tanaz's). She will be your support. Shame on you.
    The 2 ladies remaining are boring too..I am not sure who to support. None of the interesting ones remain in the game.

tejbahadur is offline FC Struggler

I support all people who hate vindu. He calls himself pakka desh vasi and he is divorced once now he married to a white chick so my question to all vindu fans is how can a person be a true Indian if he has divorced once and married second time to a foreigner???
    The producer of Big Boss only cares about TRP which is why they are not kicking vindu out.. Big Boss insulted his own decision by bringing back vindu...

truejames is offline FC Struggler

Oh plz..I can understand if you don't like Vindu.but you can't say that he got divorced and got married to non-indian, so he is not Indian..what a bull-shit is that? You can't judge anyone on personal life..it's everyone's personal choice..Big B also had affair with Rekha even after he was married...so do you say that he is not Indian????
    Dharmendra got married twice..there are million ppl like that..so stop giving bullshit reasons..

AFan is offline FC Struggler

Its not about marrying again. It is about person's mentality. Looking at Vindu in big boss house I don't think any woman can live with him. I hope and pray that his marriage will be successful.

He doesn't deserve to win the finals. He is a big cheater we all have seen in previous episodes.

mrig is offline FC Spot Boy

If big boss house is temple, then Vindu is a sage and every words uttered by him is wisdom. If big boss is a game then Vindu is a phenomena. Despite all hate campaign, this lad is gaining strength to strength. In the secret room, it was fun to watch his child like exhuberance.

No matter, how old you grow. There remains a child inside everyone heart. It is lovely to watch the child inside the man Vindu coming to fore. This simpleton is not making any attempt to supress his real self. He doesn't wish to carry himself in the public eye. He is just being himself. This is what viewer needs in reality show. Viewer have started feeling pissed off with measured words and calculated move by most of the big boss housemate.

Demeaning fellow mate, if something not going their way with measured words and calculated move. In particular, this fact has been noticed in participants like Pravesh - the biggest idiot and new Rohit Verma, Idioty Govitrakar and Bak- bak bakhti.

Game is nicely setting for its eventuality. Every one would angle themself against good man like any classical melodrama. Evil would ally and vicious smear campaign against Vindu would thicken. But don't we like the good man set up against all odd to win ?

mrig is offline FC Spot Boy

I want a lovely youtube video, showing some conversation between Vindu and Pravesh. Check this out guys:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBi6JcFVB64"]YouTube- BIGG BOSS PRAVESH RANA FARTS (FARTING) Bigg Boss Season 3 Vindu Dara Singh 13th December[/ame]

Have fun

karimkhan786 is offline FC Struggler

if vindo comes back to bb house no one will happy either phonam

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast