View Poll Results: Who will be out on this Friday the 11th December 2009?

Voters
152. This poll is closed
  • Poonam

29 19.08%
  • Pravesh

13 8.55%
  • Vindu

33 21.71%
  • Bakhtiyar

31 20.39%
  • Aditi

18 11.84%
  • Claudia

28 18.42%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: VOTE: Who will be evicted on 11th December 2009 from Bigg Boss season 3 house?

Jaadugar is offline FT Deewana

Default VOTE: Who will be evicted on 11th December 2009 from Bigg Boss season 3 house?

As the thread title says: please vote and state your reason why?

PS: keep language clean and when you give your reason give reason for only 1 person don't say maybe this or that
    Last edited by Jaadugar; 12-07-2009 at 08:11 PM.

Jaadugar is offline FT Deewana

Default Re: VOTE: Who will be evicted on 11th December 2009 from Bigg Boss season 3 house?

I will start: according to me...i think Claudia will go....she's stayed for too long now...its time for her to go.....she doesnt do ancolorsything except to talk with Pravesh ....so its kind of boring now.....I want some dhishooom-vishooom in the house

Khushi is offline FT Ki Angel

Default Re: VOTE: Who will be evicted on 11th December 2009 from Bigg Boss season 3 house?

I Would also want to say Claudia Or Poonam me se koi aek jayega !
    Please Don't Forget To Appreciate Our Work!!
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

truejames is offline FC Struggler

Poonam or Claudia will go..but I want Bak to go

mrig is offline FC Spot Boy

First priority for packing out is Pravesh Rana.

If he manages to keep his head above water then his support system Landia Ceisla.

It would be fun to watch him under pressure, and i sincerly request big boss to stop providing him cigratte for sometime.

vansh1001 is offline FT Spot Boy

i think Claudia will go ........

II Jadu II is offline FC Struggler

ADITI ka dushman hi nahi hai yaar ghar se bahar, Sirf andar hai. right guys ??

Viku Diku is offline FC Struggler

This is going to be fun. Everyone under pressure.

1. Vindoo: He will be there until finals. He is providing entertainment. People want to see him in the show. Doesn't matter if he is good or bad, people want him. Big Boss want him there.

2. Poonam: She has very good chance of leaving because of not providing any entertainment. She will be gone. She is not helping the show get interesting.

3. Claudia: She will stay, she is providing entertainment. She is providing romantic drama to public. She is eye candy for public.

4. Pravesh: He will stay until finals. He is picking fights, he speaks boldly, he has romance entertainment. He will stay.

5. Bakthyaar: He has a good chance to be eliminated. He is not doing ancolorsything to make show any better either. No drama, no fights, no votes.

6. Aditi: She is not making so interesting either. Her film "De Dhana Dhan" just came out, it might help her but not the big boss followers. Out of all, aditi has a good chance to get kicked out.

Vindoo, Pravesh, Claudia has low chance vs Bhaktiyaar, Aditi and Poonam has high chance of leaving the show

fchs is offline FT Director

Quote Originally Posted by Jaadugar View Post
    I will start: according to me...i think Claudia will go....she's stayed for too long now...its time for her to go.....she doesnt do ancolorsything except to talk with Pravesh ....so its kind of boring now.....I want some dhishooom-vishooom in the house
    you are right
    and i thing they are in love

humaapkehaikaun is offline FC Struggler

aditi and poonam are boring so most probably they r gonna be kicked out

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast