View Poll Results: Who will be out on this Friday the 11th December 2009?

Voters
152. This poll is closed
  • Poonam

29 19.08%
  • Pravesh

13 8.55%
  • Vindu

33 21.71%
  • Bakhtiyar

31 20.39%
  • Aditi

18 11.84%
  • Claudia

28 18.42%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: VOTE: Who will be evicted on 11th December 2009 from Bigg Boss season 3 house?

truejames is offline FC Struggler

Default Re: VOTE: Who will be evicted on 11th December 2009 from Bigg Boss season 3 house?

Bak was trying to get sympathy today by saying sorry to Vindu..that was bullshit..I mean at one point you say..the show was over to you when you saw Amitabh and now seeing dreams to win...If you want to win..just let it be..and be man enough to say it...LOOSSER
    Plz kick him out

AFan is offline FC Struggler

Default Re: VOTE: Who will be evicted on 11th December 2009 from Bigg Boss season 3 house?

Parvesh or Poonal should go out

Pravesh is an over ambitious foolish guy. Considering he entered in house late, he does not deserve to be in finals. I belive all the old contestants should be given a chance.

Poonam - She is the most dumb person in house.

voodoo is offline FC Struggler

Default Urgent: Moderate please read this post

Please cancel this vote as soon as possible because india doesn't vote who they will like to get evicted. But in fact, the vote method is on whom do you like. In that way, we would have better understanding, who will go out or who will stay.

So my request is, to close this vote all over again, and start another vote, where it says whom you would like to be "safe" next week. And every user should be allowed to vote more than once as this is how happens in real bigg boss.

deshkaadesh is offline FC Struggler

poonam budiya is my vote...i hate the way she talks...as if she has circu dat syndrome..

cooldjc is offline FC Struggler

It is very clear that Vindu has invested about 10 lak rupees with his other filmy friends to vote for him and he will win the BIGGBOSS 3 and earn 1 Crore + the Car which according to me is a investment worth made..rest all are fools and they will never WIN... I think a person like him people of India will never support to be in the show..he has no class no brain and not even the looks..if his entertainment is called entertainment...then Colors shud close this freakin show.....

Jat ke naam pe daag...hai woh.....

ratna.shaikh is offline FC Struggler

i think Poonam vil go bcoz she never got nominated any time...this is the first time she is nominated......just like raju .....he got first time nominated and was out...same may happen with Poonam

cooldjc is offline FC Struggler

It is very clear that Vindu has invested about 10 lak rupees with his other filmy friends to vote for him and he will win the BIGGBOSS 3 and earn 1 Crore + the Car which according to me is a investment worth made..rest all are fools and they will never WIN... I think a person like him people of India will never support to be in the show..he has no class no brain and not even the looks..if his entertainment is called entertainment...then Colors shud close this freakin show.....

Jat ke naam pe daag...hai woh.....

tejbahadur is offline FC Struggler

I agree with cooldjc. Vindhoo is a disgrace to indians. He is a disgrace to humanity.

tejbahadur is offline FC Struggler

People with attitude do not deserve to win. Vindhu is a ghamandi jat. He should have been kicked out long time ago. But because he has paid a lot of people out in india to vote for him he is getting saved. It is clear politics. He keeps on telling everyone else in the house is dirty minded. But no body else deserves that title more than him "dirty-headed jaat." praves was dam right when he said last week that without dara singhs name, vindhu has no identity of his own. He is nobody. I did not even know that he exists. F...u vindhu

minkle is offline FC Struggler

i am not agree with the view this is just personnel thinking only nobody can win by spending just 10 LAKH rupees, VINDOO is a strong Candidate to win this Show

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast