Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Parvesh Rana - New Rohit Verma of Big Boss House

mrig is offline FC Spot Boy

Default Pravesh Rana - New Rohit Verma of Big Boss House

Pravesh Rana - New Rohit Verma of Big Boss House.

Pravesh plans with boys, pours it on girls then gets pally with guys.
    Last edited by Sarkar; 12-02-2009 at 09:28 PM. Reason: don't use red colors

rekh is offline FC Struggler

Default Re: Parvesh Rana - New Rohit Verma of Big Boss House

yes,
    pravesh rana is very very thirdclass person,

homerpimpson is offline FC Struggler

i think pravesh is the smartest person in the house...and no i dont think he's the new rohit verma...rohit was just a snake and talked behind everyone's backs...pravesh doesnt do that...he juss sayss evercolorsythingg straight up in front of the person...and aboutt him plannning somethingss...its partt of the game and i think he's jus too smartt and is just usingg his clever stratergies.

iamalone is offline FC Struggler

I completely agree with homerpimpson. Pravesh is very smart and better than other guys there. He is NOT another Rohit in BB house.

Pravesh Rana was bitching about Vindu giving refrence to Poonam ji. He was repeating words so that audience could listen it again and again ( the same trick was employed by Bakhtiyaar after Sherlyn episode).

Majje ki baat yeh thi Poonam jee inki baatain sun kar bahar aayi aur un dono ko apologetic mood mein daal. Pravesh besharmon ki tarah bola - sab kuch Vindu pooch le raha hai, humari gunjaish nahi de raha.

Hats off to Big Boss.

After getting nominated Parvesh execute master plan. Parvesh realized that he need to strength his position by highlighting the weakness of Vindu and need win the heart of other people (who nominated him like Poonam and Raju etc.Like he did before with Rohit and able to win the heart of Bhatyar and Aditi etc.). Parvesh can only do by exaggerate things.Word 'Aukut" is not bad word at all. But Parvesh already calculated evercolorsything in his mind.But his problem was Vindu was not at all in the mood of fight he was saying sorry and being humble.So from 'Aukut' word he said "joo acolorsdmi ladki see dar jahe oss see shota kohi nahi"(Now if u notice Parvesh insulting Ladkiya here).Than again Vindu not fighting than Parvesh go on issue ' respecting woman'.Actually he want to discuss this issue. why ? Because first (Hand Grenade Sherlin issue) he want to remind the whole country that issue and he want Poonam(who nominated him) knows that what vindu said about her.If you u guys noticed although Vindu was saying sorry and want to finish the matter but Parvesh have not let him untill Poonam came to know about it.I am agree with the statement made by Rohit in his latest interview"

I see Pravesh Rana as shrewd operator very similar to Rohit Verma in Bigg Boss 3!!

docnar is offline FC Struggler

How can u guys say Pravesh same as rohit.. Rohit was a gutless back bitching snake.. pravesh is a brainy, daring, but over reactive man..

raha is offline FC Struggler

**** you he is not

Quote Originally Posted by raha View Post
    **** you he is not
    On unmasking the asterisk with latest software message read as follow:

Love you he is not

Thanks Raha for your love. Feel the reciprocating gesture.

docnar is offline FC Struggler

Ha ha ha...who said pravesh will go out???? I told everyone raju will be crippled in the fight...

Now listen, if things go same..next nominations are vindoo and poonam (if two are nominated)... and Poonam will go out.. Then Vindoo and claudia (i am guessin this one)..and claudia will go..

See its simple the more dramatic person stays...that is the reason pravesh had maximum votes today.. Though raju is sooooooooo much popular but was becoming boring..that is why kambli went, Tanaaz went coz bakhi said he'l face everyone alone and gave impression he'l be entertaining but was not..And that is the only reason why KRK was brought back some how.... Its all about TRP guys..everyone wants masala..

And yea don't underestimate Pravesh..Like AB said he is the common man..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast