jose.p271991 is offline FC Struggler

Default Re: Bigg Boss 3 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Gossip Thread

fake newss

Sarkar is offline FT Admin

Kaisa raha aaj ka show

shobhitchandak is offline FC Struggler

who do you think will go today... finally shamita left... but thank god for that cause she was doing nothing anyway... i like the love angle... add more spice to the show... but the way vindu is behaving with claudia ... looks a little cheap... ...

any comments on this....

Jaadugar is offline FT Deewana

Popular TV actress Tanaaz Currim, the latest contestant to be evicted out of reality show "Bigg Boss 3" is so angry with co-participant, fashion designer Rohit Verma, that she wants to "go back and slap him".

"Rohit has enraged me so much with his attitude and backbiting on the show that I really want to go back and slap him for ruining my name," Tanaaz, who was evicted Friday, told IANS over phone from Mumbai.

While Verma, Tanaaz and her husband Bakhtiyaar, who too is on the show, were good friends in the initial episodes, they didn't gel well later on. "I am amazed to know what all he (Verma) said behind our backs. What is he? Who is he? He says he is a well-known fashion designer, but he should see what he's wearing. I'll be obliged to know another person who wears Rohit Verma creations other than Rohit himself," said Tanaaz. "There is not one thing to like about him. What can I like about him?," she added.

The actress, known for her light-hearted performances in shows like "Zaban Sambhal Ke" and films like "Kaho Naa...Pyaar Hai" and "Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon", was evicted from the show Friday. She was nominated along with Bakhtiyaar. Now she wants to go back to the show as a wildcard entry "to put people in their places". "I am hopeful about re-entering the show through a wildcard entry so that I can teach them a lesson. They really need to be put in their places," she said.

According to Tanaaz, every person should "experience the show at least once - but just once". Tanaaz had arguments and a difference of opinion because of her outspoken ways with many people on the show. But she doesn't feel it has harmed her public image in any way. "The show has shown me as a stronger person - the way I am. Till now, everyone knew of Tanaaz as the bubbly girl who likes a lot of comedy, but this show proved that I'm not just about comedy - I have a heart, a soul, a mind. And I am quite well-settled with it all. I also think that's what made people jealous. They were scared I will win and that's why there was so much backbiting," she added.

Now that she is out, she plans to make up for her lost time with her one and a half-year-old son Zeus and also go on a crash diet to lose weight. She hopes that her husband Bakhtiyaar stays on the show and that "he wins"

Vindu is just useless.....just too much OVER-confidence......mai hi jitunga...yeh bahar jayega, woh jayega....jaise khud woh Bigg Boss ho.......

and don't know why bigg boss is NOT giving any punishment to Rohit & Vindu for discussing nominations openly????????

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE ..today on Monday...Bigg Boss announce that......Vindu & Rohit both are nominated..and no voting needs to be done..because they were discussing....OR maybe take away their voting rights from those two for this week's nomination and they should be automatically nominated for discussing......

HOpe something like this happens.....cuz its enough now.....they are just discussing openly..and asking others to vote for Bakhtyar, Aditi & Pravesh......

WAKE UP BIGG BOSS.....

victor488 is offline FC Struggler

arey ye bhaktiyar ko plz plz plz nikalo, yeh apna family aur wife itna miss kartha hai aur itna rotha hai ki uss ko un se mila dena chahiye. iss ne big boss ko saas bahu ki serial se kam nahi banaya.

vindu ke barey mey jadugar ne jo kaha woh sara sara sach hi yeh vindu bada hi smart bantha hai. woh claudia ko behen kehtha hai aur us ka puppy aisa letha hai ki boyfriend bi waisa nahi letha.

ravesh is worth watching in the entire big boss show, he got good sense of humor.

mukhi is offline FC Struggler

Mr. Tanvir

Chote logo ki soch hamesha choti hi rahti he...Bakhtyar is nothing without his wife..nobody know him in India..Uske jese logo ko gavo me bhand kahte he bhand..Bakhtyar ki to aukat hi nahi thi bager apni wife ki help liye show me aneki..

Dono miya biwi ko laga Shamita ki chamchagiri karne se bach jayege..Shamita jiski khudki koi pahechan nahi woh kya bachati unko..Ek bat yad rakhna duniya uper se niche ho gayegi par bhakhtyar aur adati hi pahele gayege yaha se..

Bhakhtyar Vindu tuje mare na mare sale mere samne aagaya na to bahot mar khayega..

Aaj yani 15th November ka episode ekdam solid hai....

Logo ko maza aa jayega

Stay tuned.....jaldi hi aa raha hain video FilmiCity par

Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast