Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast

Thread: Bigg Boss 3 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Gossip Thread

Mango people is offline FC Struggler

Default Re: Bigg Boss 3 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Gossip Thread

Quote Originally Posted by homerpimpson View Post
    I agree...in the beggining of the show...vindu used to talk so much shit about poonam...and after pravesh confronted him when they had the fight...right after that vindu started to talk alot wit poonam....vindu is the biigest fake...he talked scolorshcolorsyt about moslty everyone in the house and tried talking back to them...and i dont noe why he always says its "desh ka adesh" india is not stupid..they know wat vindu has done...and if vindu still wins the show..then its a shame.
    F**** Pravesh, spoiling the name of Aam Acolorsdmi, how the heck did he get selected as Aam Acolorsdmi. And any one who is supporting him is also the same mentality. I consider him mentally retarted person and please for god sake don’t call him aam acolorsdmi any more and spoil that reputation.

gopalagopala is offline FC Struggler

Quote Originally Posted by homerpimpson View Post
    I think Everyone is the big boss house has a biggg hisstory in doing things...if i make vindu's list...this hole page would be filled...so i rather not...and this list means nothing...cuz i have been watching this show from the beginning and i noe wat happpned and wat didnt...and i have supported pravesh before and still going too...cuz i noe his the only right one.
    If this list means nothing and Vindu's list means evercolorsything, then its called hypocracy.
    I have also been watching from the 1st episode and I agree Vindu did evercolorsything that you say he did. But still he managed to come out of all nominations unscathed. Not at one point did he say he is going to be evicted.
    But at the same time, he also said that if he is evicted, thats "desh ka Adesh" and he will go out.
    Not at one point did he think of making the life of other contestants miserable. When he was evicted by the housemates, he willingly accepted the decision without any 'Hyper' act. It was only after going out that he came to know that its a fake eviction.
    Its not about food being wasted. I dont think its a big deal throwing food away. As has been mentioned in this forums, there are aalishan weddings where this throwing of food is normal. Why to talk about aalishan weddings, everyone of us 'Common' men have done that at some point or the other.

Its the purpose behind the action which makes Pravesh a desolate loser.
    Cowardice, heartlessness and hypocracy are his virtues and so he does not deserve to be the winner.

homerpimpson is offline FC Struggler

Quote Originally Posted by gopalagopala View Post
    If this list means nothing and Vindu's list means evercolorsything, then its called hypocracy.
    I have also been watching from the 1st episode and I agree Vindu did evercolorsything that you say he did. But still he managed to come out of all nominations unscathed. Not at one point did he say he is going to be evicted.
    But at the same time, he also said that if he is evicted, thats "desh ka Adesh" and he will go out.
    Not at one point did he think of making the life of other contestants miserable. When he was evicted by the housemates, he willingly accepted the decision without any 'Hyper' act. It was only after going out that he came to know that its a fake eviction.
    Its not about food being wasted. I dont think its a big deal throwing food away. As has been mentioned in this forums, there are aalishan weddings where this throwing of food is normal. Why to talk about aalishan weddings, everyone of us 'Common' men have done that at some point or the other.

Its the purpose behind the action which makes Pravesh a desolate loser.
    Cowardice, heartlessness and hypocracy are his virtues and so he does not deserve to be the winner.

Wat i meant was tht infront of vindu's list...prevesh's list is nothing and also What i was trying to say ws tht evercolorsything pravesh did in this show had a reason behind it...he never did ancolorsything witout a purpose....all the fights and evercolorsything...he wouldnt jus go and talk behind somones back and call them names like vindu has been doing...and vindu was proved to be one of the MOST manipulating ppl in the big boss house...and the first week pravesh came to the house..he has been gettin nominated since....but he still has been saved by the people just like vindu...and all the back talking that vindu ws doing with rohit and raju...wre just ridiculous...i dont think ancolorsything tht pravesh has done can compare to wat vindu did....and vindu is trying to "act" all good now cuz obivously its the end of the show now and he's trying to act like a good guy and trying to win the hearts of indians and trying to make them forget about the past and focus on the " new " vindu....he's the biggest fake...i would rather have poonam to win den vindu.

Jaadugar is offline FT Deewana

NOTE: This is not written by me - I found this on net - take a look

Originally Posted by ThInKpAd
    I'm with pravesh here,it was not an ill behaviour compared to Vindu's mad psychotic words saying he and poonam had talked to eachother about cooking and serving food to pravesh previously,but if he continues to have conversations as such which is impolite in vindu's perspective then he would have to roam arround the garden...
    1.Who the hell is vindu and poonam to provide him with food?
    2.the food which was thrown was out of anger and it was done just in an intension that further poonam and vindu jodi should not have food if he doesn't too
    3. that food if not thrown in the pool is anyways not gonna fill any needy person outside on the sadak.
    4.this is a very natural reaction from any grown up man with normal ego and self respect.
    5. if i had been there it would have been worse, anyother celebrity would think of his name and carrier ahead in life and would have just cried about it like a coward (vindu), but this guy just went for it cause he is a common man with a common man's thinking,he let out all his frustration and anger like any other school teacher rips off his/her frustration on a student,like anyother police man rips off his anger and frustration on a daily wage worker.

GUYS WORSE THINGS HAVE HAPPEN IN THIS SEASON,WAKE UP,WE DONT HAVE TO GET SENSITIVE WITH THIS, STEP ON HIS SHOES AND THINK HOW IT HURTS WHEN SOMEBODY FRAMES SENTENCES IN A WAY LIKE YOU ARE BEEING FED IN MERCY.
    OR LIKE YOU ARE DEPENDENT ON THEM FOR FOOD SO YOU HAVE TO KEEP SHUT AND...

I STRONGLY VOTE FOR PRAVESH.
    HIS DEED WAS RIGHT OR WRONG BUT HIS REACTION WAS LIKE ANY COMMON MAN.

AND ABOVE ALL HOW MANY COMMON MAN DO WATCH THE SEASON ANYWAYS?,BY SAYING COMMON MAN HE MEANS A COMMON MAN ENTRY THROUGH WHICH HE WAS BROUGHTINTO THE HOUSE,IF WE ARE AGAINST HIM STATING HIMSELF A COMMON MAN,WE SHOULD HAVE LONG DONE IT WHEN HE ENTERED IN THE NAME OF COMMON MAN ENTRY.

EVERY HUMAN IN THIS WORLD THROWS FOOD,EVERYONE WASTES FOOD EXCEPT FTHE VERY UNFORTUNATE ONES.
    A HUSBAND GETS ANGRY ON WIFE= THROWS FOOD
    A CHILD UPSET IN SCHOOL THROWS FOOD
    IT JOB WORKERS=THROW FOOD
    PEOPLE WHO ATTEND MARRAIGES= WASTE FOOD
    PEOPLE ATTENDING ANY PARTY WASTE FOOD.
    AND MOST OF THESE THINSG ARE AT THE MOST IS AFFORDABLE BY A LOWER MIDDLE & MIDDLE MIDDLE CLASS AND HIGHER MIDDLE CLASS WHO ALSO COME IN THE COMMON MAN LIST.

HE IS RIGHT VINDU AND POONAM JODI FAKE TO THE CORE.
    I MEAN WHO SPANKS A SENIOR RETIRED female ARTIST IN A NATIONAL TELEVISION SHOW?RIDICULOUS...WATCH 21ST EPISODE KITCHEN SCENE OF VINDU AND POONAM TO RECAP THE SPANKING..

Its sad indian population, younger generation especially is so easy to be manipulated...!!! shocking!!! pathetic!!!!

ninjo is offline FC Struggler

vindu is a maniac, but pravesh is maniac and crazy. Pravesh is way too abnormal. I am not with Pravesh to throw the food out if he thinks that someone is provoking him. That was very cheap of him.
    Think, how many times Pravesh provoked Vindu, but Vindu never lost his cool. Pravesh has no guts, and must not win this show.

supermehta is offline FC Struggler

cud nt agree with U more..nice

risky is offline FC Struggler

I wonder how all those supporting Vindoo would react if someone constantly told them they are not worth ancolorsything, that they don't have it to make their career and other such demeaning things. I mean you got to have some self respect man! In normal situations you can ignore, but when you have to stay with such a loser like Vindoo 24/7, the frustration has to come out in some way! Vindoo never loses his cool? really! I don't wanna even start with that. He talks behind everyone's back one moment, curses them in such a lowly language and when he thinks he is losing his footage in the game, he becomes friends with them again. I do not think ther's anyone in the house that he has not spoken ill about. And what was that s..t about when he said that since big boss is paying them, they should show their acting skills and make the show entertaining. Is he fake or what? He has absolutely no sense whatever, always talks nonsense into the camera. He is stupid, he is fake, and he has a big head( and big teeth), and I just cannot get why the hell does he think that he owns the world. Someone really needs to show him his place. I sincerely wish he doesn't win.

truejames is offline FC Struggler

Quote Originally Posted by risky View Post
    I wonder how all those supporting Vindoo would react if someone constantly told them they are not worth ancolorsything, that they don't have it to make their career and other such demeaning things. I mean you got to have some self respect man! In normal situations you can ignore, but when you have to stay with such a loser like Vindoo 24/7, the frustration has to come out in some way! Vindoo never loses his cool? really! I don't wanna even start with that. He talks behind everyone's back one moment, curses them in such a lowly language and when he thinks he is losing his footage in the game, he becomes friends with them again. I do not think ther's anyone in the house that he has not spoken ill about. And what was that s..t about when he said that since big boss is paying them, they should show their acting skills and make the show entertaining. Is he fake or what? He has absolutely no sense whatever, always talks nonsense into the camera. He is stupid, he is fake, and he has a big head( and big teeth), and I just cannot get why the hell does he think that he owns the world. Someone really needs to show him his place. I sincerely wish he doesn't win.
    CUT THE CRAP OFF...

VINDU is gonna win..haha..and you soo gonna cry like looser Bakhtiyaar

Khushi is offline FT Ki Angel

Finale Week - Pravesh on Fast After Food Wasting Hogs Limelight

Sorry doesn't seem to be the hardest word either for Pravesh Rana or the Devil himself Vindu Dara Singh. After wasting nearly 10kg of Rice and Atta, 5 kg of oil and Tomatoes the rough boy has come to his senses asks for sorry and goes on 24 hrs fast for redemption on Bigg Boss 3 24 December.

Poonam Dhillon was the worst stuck but her demeanor speaks volumes of her character and surely deserves to win Bigg Boss 3 Grand Finale on 26 December. The two men are each other's nemesis. Pravesh Rana stands on wrong ground seeking sorry but it was all started by Vindu when he irrationally blurted bad words for an exiting lady contestant and later seek sorry, if he can survive so far in Bigg Boss 3 game then Pravesh defiantly deserves a fair chance to contest to the Finale of Bigg Boss Season 3. Words must be backed with actions and unlike Vindu who is always talking gibberish Pravesh Rana will be fasting and cooking for under privileged children on 24 December Bigg Boos 3 episode.
    Please Don't Forget To Appreciate Our Work!!
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

risky is offline FC Struggler

Quote Originally Posted by truejames View Post
    CUT THE CRAP OFF...

VINDU is gonna win..haha..and you soo gonna cry like looser Bakhtiyaar
    How can I cut you off? You seem as crappy to me as that loser Vindoo. And finally, it doesn't really matter to me who wins. It is just a point of view. Everyone will not agree to your point of view. I do not gain or lose ancolorsything out of Bigg boss. But someone like you really seems to get some cheap thrills out of abusing other people just like your idol Vindoo. May God help you and others like you.
    Last edited by risky; 12-24-2009 at 07:23 PM.

Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast