Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast

Thread: Bigg Boss 3 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Gossip Thread

gandhip79 is offline FC Struggler

Default Re: Bigg Boss 3 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Gossip Thread

Anyone who thinks Pravesh did the right thing by throwing food in the fool, I really pity you. How can someone HUMAN support throwing food which could have fed atleast 20 people. God bless Pravesh supporters for this insane act.

risky is offline FC Struggler

Well, Pravesh absolutely did not do the right thing in throwing the food. I think he was going very strong and this was a stupid, silly act. If you are talking about wasting food, thats totally different topic. How much food do you think is wasted in the 'aalishaan' weddings in India, which is a trend growing by the day. Why don't ppl do ancolorsything about that? Why is it a point of prestige then? Well, as i said it is totally different topic and beyond point now. What Pravesh did was in a fit of anger. The throwing of food is still not justified, but he was angry and a person should not be judged by a situation like this alone. Atleast, he is not disrespectful and retarded like some ppl who call women 'gadhi', 'kamini' etc etc. shows them a finger, and then try to become friends with them again. The list of this nonsense is endless and yes, it the general nature and attitude of that lower category of a man called Vindoo.

Khushi is offline FT Ki Angel

Pravesh Rana Get Up Stand Up Stand Up For Your Right

Get Up Stand Up Don't Give Up The Fight... quoting Bob Marley's iconic song and it well suits the current drama that unfolded on Bigg Boss 3 House. Pravesh Rana loses his cool due to overpowering two elderly housemates and renders ultimate mischief on Bigg Boss 3 23 December.

The Ultimate act of hooliganism was to throw all week's ration into the swimming pool since Pravesh had enough of Poonam and Vindus' fake behavior. Even to an extent that Vindu said we (Poonam and Vindu) are doing a favor of talking to you and feeding you as if this isn't enough Pravesh was indirectly intimidated by Vindu for a troublesome career in tinsel town. This sent Meerut Boy and Mr India's mind into a spin and gave a common Man's angst back at the Hoity Toity.

Vindu and Poonam Ji have no idea about Pravesh's latest act of naughtiness and wonder what will they do, after crying for 5 days for tomatoes, now that all the ration is gone into the pool. 23 December Episode of Bigg Boss 3 will soar high on TRP just to see what happens next as Pravesh Rana the Common Man appeals to the masses to support him and challenges the paid friends of tinsel town resident to come and save the two from hunger misery.
    Please Don't Forget To Appreciate Our Work!!
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

homerpimpson is offline FC Struggler

Quote Originally Posted by risky View Post
    Well, Pravesh absolutely did not do the right thing in throwing the food. I think he was going very strong and this was a stupid, silly act. If you are talking about wasting food, thats totally different topic. How much food do you think is wasted in the 'aalishaan' weddings in India, which is a trend growing by the day. Why don't ppl do ancolorsything about that? Why is it a point of prestige then? Well, as i said it is totally different topic and beyond point now. What Pravesh did was in a fit of anger. The throwing of food is still not justified, but he was angry and a person should not be judged by a situation like this alone. Atleast, he is not disrespectful and retarded like some ppl who call women 'gadhi', 'kamini' etc etc. shows them a finger, and then try to become friends with them again. The list of this nonsense is endless and yes, it the general nature and attitude of that lower category of a man called Vindoo.

I agree...in the beggining of the show...vindu used to talk so much shit about poonam...and after pravesh confronted him when they had the fight...right after that vindu started to talk alot wit poonam....vindu is the biigest fake...he talked scolorshcolorsyt about moslty everyone in the house and tried talking back to them...and i dont noe why he always says its "desh ka adesh" india is not stupid..they know wat vindu has done...and if vindu still wins the show..then its a shame.

Mango people is offline FC Struggler

Default Pravesh - Time to show your true color on color channel

Pravesh is showing his true color and changing every other day........ tatz his personality. Still he is fake ...... showing fake apology to People......... who knw when he changes his mind.......................

Pravesh should not get even a single vote from aam ppl.

Quote Originally Posted by Khushi View Post
    Pravesh Rana Get Up Stand Up Stand Up For Your Right

Get Up Stand Up Don't Give Up The Fight... quoting Bob Marley's iconic song and it well suits the current drama that unfolded on Bigg Boss 3 House. Pravesh Rana loses his cool due to overpowering two elderly housemates and renders ultimate mischief on Bigg Boss 3 23 December.

The Ultimate act of hooliganism was to throw all week's ration into the swimming pool since Pravesh had enough of Poonam and Vindus' fake behavior. Even to an extent that Vindu said we (Poonam and Vindu) are doing a favor of talking to you and feeding you as if this isn't enough Pravesh was indirectly intimidated by Vindu for a troublesome career in tinsel town. This sent Meerut Boy and Mr India's mind into a spin and gave a common Man's angst back at the Hoity Toity.

Vindu and Poonam Ji have no idea about Pravesh's latest act of naughtiness and wonder what will they do, after crying for 5 days for tomatoes, now that all the ration is gone into the pool. 23 December Episode of Bigg Boss 3 will soar high on TRP just to see what happens next as Pravesh Rana the Common Man appeals to the masses to support him and challenges the paid friends of tinsel town resident to come and save the two from hunger misery.

Pravesh is in final coz of Claudia ..... not coz people liked him....... Whoever supports him is also big fake ............. like him changing his color every other day.
    Pravesh is totally negative person..........an arrogant n....... no respect for elders... he is good at speech..n big mouth.... should be out of the game earlier....
    Last edited by Sarkar; 12-23-2009 at 07:44 PM. Reason: no need to use the "red" color for text

Big Boss has made a grave mistake by sending a man like Pravesh as a common man. I he is not a common man but a common rascal who has spoiled the image of a common man in this country by throwing food items in pool. As a large number of common people are under poverty line and dont even get enough food to eat daily. must be thrown this arrogant Pravesh out of this BBoss.

Quote Originally Posted by Mango people View Post
    Pravesh is in final coz of Claudia ..... not coz people liked him....... Whoever supports him is also big fake ............. like him changing his color every other day.
    Pravesh is totally negative person..........an arrogant n....... no respect for elders... he is good at speech..n big mouth.... should be out of the game earlier....
    History of Pravesh in BB:

(A) Faught with Shamita Shetty
    (B) Abused Vindu and dragged name of Dara singh.
    (C) Abused Poonam
    (D) Abused Rohit
    (E) Got after Raju (The real Aam Aacolorsdmee)
    (F) Abused Public Voting for Vindu and Poonam.
    (G) Insults everyone and then expects everyone should respect him.
    (H) Insults food by throwing and saying himself common man.

Quote Originally Posted by homerpimpson View Post
    I agree...in the beggining of the show...vindu used to talk so much shit about poonam...and after pravesh confronted him when they had the fight...right after that vindu started to talk alot wit poonam....vindu is the biigest fake...he talked scolorshcolorsyt about moslty everyone in the house and tried talking back to them...and i dont noe why he always says its "desh ka adesh" india is not stupid..they know wat vindu has done...and if vindu still wins the show..then its a shame.

(C) Abused Poonam
    (D) Abused Rohit
    (H) Insults food by throwing and highlighting "Common man" word for voting...

homerpimpson is offline FC Struggler

Quote Originally Posted by Mango people View Post

(C) Abused Poonam
    (D) Abused Rohit
    (H) Insults food by throwing and highlighting "Common man" word for voting...

I think Everyone is the big boss house has a biggg hisstory in doing things...if i make vindu's list...this hole page would be filled...so i rather not...and this list means nothing...cuz i have been watching this show from the beginning and i noe wat happpned and wat didnt...and i have supported pravesh before and still going too...cuz i noe his the only right one.

Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast