Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Bigg Boss 3 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Gossip Thread

Khushi is offline FT Ki Angel

Default Re: Bigg Boss 3 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Gossip Thread

Housemates of Bigg Boss Season 3 to nominate Tanaz Irani and Bakhtiyar Irani for Eviction of House.
    So now battle for eviction is between Tanaz Irani and Bakhtiyar Irani.

Archna is offline FT Power

Breaking News, (10th November, 2009)

Bigg Boss Housemates nominate Tannaz and Bakhtiyaar again.

There is more drama inside the Bigg Boss 3 house this week. The housemates yet again nominated the husband-wife pair of Bakhtiyaar and Tanaaz for the elimination this Friday. Any one of them will be evicted from BiggBoss 3 this Friday, based on public voting. It is expected that Bakhtiyaar will be out and Tanaaz will stay on.

The housemates rejected the apology and explanations offered by Tanaaz and Bakhtiyaar over the last week and believed that Tanaaz and Bakhtiyaar not only disturbed peace inside thehouse, but also indulged in planning and plotting. Bakhtiyaar received 5 nominations, while Tanaaz received 4 nominations.

At least 3 housemates nominated Shamita Shetty, with the hope that she will be out of the house to attend her sister Shilpa Shetty's wedding.

Meanwhile, there seems to be a little progress in the "love story" of Claudia and Pravesh Rana, who spent good time inside the Bigg Boss jail. Although Claudia is still confused, Pravesh Rana is trying his best to woo Claudia.

Dev Das is offline FC Struggler

Rohit needs to be eliminated ...
    If we want a fair game ..

Its amazing the ammount of gossiping and bitching .. this guy/ girl/ whatever can do.
    Plus .. now people are discussing nominations ... this is not fair .

and Vindu is turning bad now
    Ploting and planning ... 1st Tanaz , 2nd Bhakhtiyar ,3rd Pervash, 4thAditi , 5th Shamita , 6th Poonam.
    he was telling that T&B were making planing ... now what the hell is he doing .

I personally would like to see people go in this order
    1st Tanaz , 2nd Rohit , 3rd Aditi , 4th Pervesh , 5th Vindu , 6th Shamita ,7th Bhakhtiyar.

and then only
    then with Raju, Kambli and Poonam left
    game would be fair and sqaure

Vindhu and Rohit are behaving like gay patners ... lol
    Pls .. some1 put Rohit in Jail
    I wanna he that ***** cry ...

Jaadugar is offline FT Deewana

Woah....What a kiss......

Jaadugar is offline FT Deewana

Rumors are ...Shamita is leaving due to Shilpa's marriage so there is no eviction this week..

let's see what happens......

Pravesh Purposely Picking On Shamita Shetty

The smart and devious lioness of Bigg Boss 3 house Shamita has got a real threat from Pravesh Rana since he reads between the sugar coated lines. Younger Shetty Sister has been meddling in various affairs and quietly sneaks out after causing problems on Bigg Boss 3 11 November.

Pravesh Rana has come with one agenda and that is to unmask Shamita Shetty anyways she isn't liked much by Rohit, Poonam, Vindu and Raju gang. Caludia also gauged the animosity between the two and warned Pravesh not to pick fights since he is new in the house of Bigg Boss 3. Aditi Govitrikar is having ball of a time where as all other housemates are busy in her service. Vinod Kambli has become the worst nightmare for all boys contestant since he snores like a wounded animal capable of bringing the house down.

Claudia Ciesla and Pravesh Rana get romantic

Love is in the air in Bigg Boss’s house. Romance seems to be brewing between former Mr India Pravesh Rana and German model Claudia Ciesla who has been the centre of male attention in the house since day one.

Pravesh hasn’t wasted a moment to make an impression on Claudia since he stepped into the house on November 6. He was quick to compliment Claudia: “You look really beautiful when you smile.”

Soon the two got immersed in an animated chat and were sent to the Bigg Boss jail for talking in English, which is against the rule of the house. But being jailed was less of punishment and more of fun for the duo.

Given the golden chance, Pravesh did not miss it to woo Claudia. He sang love songs, joked, and made predictions about Claudia’s future love life, much to the amusement of the German bombshell.

Apparently, Claudia is showing more interest in Pravesh than she has in any other man on the show so far. Kamaal Khan tried to woo her but was booted out of the house. The much-married Bhaktiyar Irani too couldn’t stir her heart with his romantic overtures.

Now, as Claudia and Pravesh get friendly and romantic, Bigg Boss 3 is becoming more interesting.

mukhi is offline FC Struggler

Mr,Dev Das

Apko shaayd vindu se problam he but i think he is only the trustfull person in the housing.pura India Vindu ke sath he boss kisi ka bap bhi nahi nikal sakta usko jab tak ghar ke gande log nahi nikal jate..Big boss ghar ke sabse ghatiya logo me vese to sabse pahle jiska nam aata he woh he Shamita..next week T& B ke bad jo bachega uske sath Shamita ka number aana chahiye aur uske bad jo bachta he uske sath Aditi ka..

Mere khayal se jab ye charo ghatiya log jaye ge uske bad hi game fair hoga..
    Shamita to uski bahan ke naam ki wajah se abhi tak yaha he warna uske jesi looser pure ghar me koi nahi he..Dont forget uski sister Shilpa bhi Big Brother ke pahle bekar hi ghuma karti thi ,ye dono bahno ko koi bhi nahi puchtatha India me..Shamita ko to aaj bhi nahi puchta..

tanbir_dc is offline FT Struggler

I am watching BB3 from the beginning.To me the most good person in the house is Bakhtiyar.Yes he is with his wife but he hasnt done ancolorsything wrong or planned ancolorsything as rohit says.i dont understant why rohit is still there.the most annoying person in the house is rohit.He is such a lier and a double faced man/women or what ever.Even Bindu I thought he is a good man.but its seems that he is not with his mind.Some times i feel that may be he even dont know what he is saying.To me This is the order how i would like to see the eviction.

1st Rohit
    2nd vindu
    3rd ponam
    4th raju
    5th shamita
    6th pravesh
    7th kambli
    8th claudia

pls pls pls kick rohit out ASAP.

Tanbir
    London
    8th

taurus2000am is offline FC Struggler

Dear All

Pravesh Rana attye he (German Lady) Claudia ki peechye lagye gaye hai is ko sab se payle nikal na chaye, ye Big Boss ka gar hai koi romantic Cafe ya hotel nahi :mad:
    Desi humesha desi he rahe ge

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast