Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Bigg Boss 3 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Gossip Thread

mak
    mak is offline FC Struggler

Default Re: Bigg Boss 3 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Gossip Thread

Sometimes i feel like show is scripted, or is changed according to the situations.
    i want to see Goori eating chilles....

AFan is offline FC Struggler

the most insecure person should go out. To me it is Poonam - Dumb and insecure

ninjo is offline FC Struggler

the most insecure person there is bakku, that's why he is busy saying sorry to people now. First he said that to Raju, knowing that Raju will now know about his true intentions. Now he says sorry to Vindu. What a timing, right after getting nominated. He tried his level best to get some tears out, but couldn't succeed.
    Later on he was heard making fun on Kamal. It's same bakku who was telling Kamal that he is the person he likes most in the house.
    And, he tells Pravesh also that "I want you to stay", but mentions his name as mean or jealous or manipulating.
    I seriously wonder if there in anyone who likes him!

Khushi is offline FT Ki Angel

Kamal Khan Atrocity Continues inside Big Boss House

KRK is ruling the roost in Bigg Boss 3 House and is living upto his vivacious self. He not only put to the housemates to task but also got them to clean the house skip and span. Pravesh caught on to the wrong nerve of KRK on Bigg Boss 3 9 December.

The result was Pravesh was made to do 20 sit ups as punishment to please Ruling Bigg Boss Kamal R Khan. Somehow Bhakhtyaar has slumped in the popularity charts and now most of the contestants want him out of the show except Claudia as she thinks Poonam Ji is low on public fancy due to her boring status. The Chilly Eating task went on okay Bhakhtyaar ate maximum chilies whereas bland food eating Claudia managed to out pass Aditi by eating 20 chilies. Pravesh Rana will be seen in a revenge mode after KRK's autocratic punishment on Bigg Boss 3 9 December.
    Please Don't Forget To Appreciate Our Work!!
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

Jaadugar is offline FT Deewana

Kamal R Khan's second innings in the Bigg Boss house will end soon...

Kamal R Khan's second innings in the Bigg Boss house was surely a treat to watch, for all the drama and entertainment quotient that he provided during his extended stay in the house!! Whether it be his reformed behavior towards the contestants, or the subtle bitching, or his experience being the Bigg Boss for a day, he entertained the audience as well as his co-contestants.

Telly Buzz was the first to break the news of his return to the house as a guest, and we again give you news of his exit from the show.

According to our source, "Kamal who was earlier called into the house to be a guest for few days had an extended stay of about two weeks, as the channel and production house wanted to up the ratings with his presence. It's now time for Kamal to bid adieu, and he will be shown going out of the house in tomorrow's episode".

Kamal turned a space man when he made a comeback into the Bigg Boss house in a rocket, and he will now be seen exiting in the same rocket.

This week, Bigg Boss has nominated all the remaining contestants – Vindoo Dara Singh, Bhaktiyar, Poonam Dhillon, Claudia Ciesla, Pravesh Rana and Aditi Gowitrikar, and it will be interesting to see who bows out..

As Kamal's eventful stay in the house ends, we wait to know the junta's decision for this week…

Jaadugar is offline FT Deewana

‘Fake n Real’ elimination in Bigg Boss

Surprises in Bigg Boss House is common. Friday elimination is usual in the house but this time two inmates who were out of the house.

According to our source, "Claudia Ciesla is out of the house. Apparently, Big Boss also made another announcement simultaneously that Vindoo has been eliminated. However, here is the twist. The contestants are unaware but Vindoo has not been officially eliminated. Instead he has been sent to the secret room just as it had happened with Raja Choudhary in that last season."

It so happens, Vindoo now gets to play god. Says our source, "Vindoo has been given the privilege of watching all the happenings of the Bigg Boss house. The real fun would be when any contestant bad mouths Vindoo, thinking they would never have to face him in the house again!"

After Kamal's wildcard entry this is another bomb that Bigg Boss has thrown in the house to make the game more interesting

source: i-f

Viku Diku is offline FC Struggler

Vindoo and Claudia are gone......

mak
    mak is offline FC Struggler

Wow, i started liking Vindoo now,
    he is a man of ethics.
    Hard luck claudia.
    next week it could be either aditi or poonam.
    pravesh is safe anyways, bakhtiyar is in nominated already but he will be safe.
    lets see what vindoo does when he get back in.
    but the show is becoming boring as ppl in house are becoming few.
    lets the best man/women wins.

truejames is offline FC Struggler

I am soo glad Vindu didn't go..I also didn't like him in the beginning, but from last few weeks I like him..he is transparent personality..not like Bak..Bak keeps kicking out all the people who saved him..First when Raju saved him, the same day he nominated him..and when Vindu saved him today..he nominated him..uch a down market person..I don't care if anyone else wins..but I don't want looser BAk to win..
    Now I want Vindu,Pravesh and Aditi/poonam in final..and Vindu should WIN....

ananj143 is offline FC Struggler

Now it looks like vindu has a strong chance to win BBB3. Poonam should be evicted next, cant digest that lady.

Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast