Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Bigg Boss 3 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Gossip Thread

Viku Diku is offline FC Struggler

Default Re: Bigg Boss 3 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Gossip Thread

Everyone bitches about everyone in the house....
    All I am saying is Bhaktiyaar is deserving to stay in the game at this point.
    Yes he bitched about Claudia, Raju about things they were doing....

Look how the whole game shifted

A week ago they thought they were going to kick out Tanaaz, Bhaktiyaar, Aditi, Shamita
    Ofcourse Tanaaz got wasted and Shamita had to leave the show

But now targets are Rohit, Vindoo, Pravesh and KRK.

It will be interesting to watch next nominations.

WINNER should be POONAM

gb1
    gb1 is offline FC Struggler

KRK....Back in da house! Stroke of genius from Bigg Boss producers. This will create big time drama for the house mates. As we can see today Vindu kicks off by pushing KRK. I am not a KRK fan, but he is good for the show and ratings to make the show even more interesting. If he is just a guest for the weekend as some of you have mentioned, he will leave a whirlwind of commotion before he goes. Cant wait for tonights show......

Archna is offline FT Power

Default Kambli bids adieu to Bigg Boss!

Vinod Kambli is evicted this week !

Well its not always good to be nice. Vinod Kambli who entered Bigg Boss season three as a wild card entrant has been evicted from the show. Former cricketer bagged the least number of votes amongst the six contestants nominated on the show.

Informs the source, "Vinod was pitted against he likes of Bhaktiyar Irani, Pravesh Rana, Claudia Cisela, Aditi Gowitrikar and Rohit Verma. Vinod bagged the least number of audience votes and thus has been ousted from the house. Bhaktiyar and Aditi were upset to see him go as they felt that Kambli was a good guy and wasn't into the politics of the game."

jaxtrprashant is offline FC Struggler

How can they bring KRK back?

Its a big shame. Big Boss3 should understand that KRK was not voted out but he has been thrown out of the house because of his misbehavior. How can they go back to KRK and ask him to join the show again. It simply means that whatever KRK has done earlier was fair. Do the channel have some self respect or they just worried about TRP.

All the contestants should again do the same thing which they did earlier to throw KRK out.

gb1
    gb1 is offline FC Struggler

I can't believe Vinod.K got evicted! I'm sure you will all agree that Rohit should have gone.....Shocked, 2nd chance for Rohit but he will not last long.
    He will be up for eviction as soon as.....he has to go!

gopalagopala is offline FC Struggler

It should have been Rohit... but anyway Kambli was just present there doing nothing... , no arguments with anybody, no tantrums, just plain snoring...
    I guess you cant win votes without this.

Golmaal is offline FC Spot Boy

Rohit ko isliye nahi nikala because KRK ko bheja hain andar sirf Vindu, Rohit ke liye...ab agar Rohit chala jata hain to KRK kiske saath fight karega?

Ab show jyada mazedar hoga.....KRK & Pravesh dono saath milkar Rohit ka band bajayenge...

and somehow I'm afraid but I'd have to agree with Bakhtyar on Raju being a monotonous.. Bahot koshish kar raha hain comedy karne ki, lekin he fails ..according to me so Raju fans...don't start jumping on me.....

parashar is offline FC Struggler

Vinod's eviction is a shocker for me, but he was playing safe or rather i should day he didn't get enough time to convey his presence in the house. KRK's entry is gonna be very exciting, but the thing is he knows evercolorsything so we will be missing the real KRK in the show now. Let's see how the game will move on from now, as KRK has just come he will be safe from the nomination process, so this week's nominees should be Vindoo & Rohit for sure!!!!!

mak
    mak is offline FC Struggler

Vinods eviction was expected, main reason for this is his Popularity.
    Apart from this other housemates are kinda popular n have been popular after being on the show. India audiance want to see drama(Bakhtiyar,Vindoo), action(KRK n Vindoo), comedy(raju), romance(pravesh n Claudia), G-factor(Rohit(Gay) n ofcourse a bitchy charecter) lets make me clear a small part of indian guys but it is still too big when it comes to voting, Adity was an exception to be safe, when we count it on populariy basis(compared to Vinod), Claudia is just a show piece(she could prolong a bit longer as she is either acting like as she has fallen for Pravesh or may be she has fallen for him(i believe she has fallen for him but i m still confused, coz she may be playing as others do) normally whites belive people soon but we cant say ancolorsything yet as this is a game show, all i can say is Pravesh is having a bowl. Bakhtiyar is either portraying himself as a foolish n emotional guy or he is (can say he will not win the show). Pravesh would last long(he is playing intelligent, open and planned). Raju is a neutral guy soo far but cant say ancolorsything when others revolt against him( I STRONGLY BELIEVE HIM AS A WINNER). Poonam played good soo far smart, intelligent but she has a high class element n she couldnt gel well wid all(she showed it in beginning) bit later she tried to mingle wid all(this is a pure game) when people in house gets this point she will be in eviction Q. KRK as everybody knows is a Dhead worth for nothing, but he is just increasing shows TRP n his popularity.

Khushi is offline FT Ki Angel

Bakhtyar bolta he ki abhi ae loko ne asli Bakhtyar nahi dekha agar me real wala Bakhtyar ban jau na to vinoo rohit and raju par bhari pad jauu ......... Rotdu Bakhtyar fool kahi ka

Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast