Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Bigg Boss 3 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Gossip Thread

Jaadugar is offline FT Deewana

Default Re: Bigg Boss 3 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Gossip Thread

Kamal Khan re-enters Bigg Boss 3, declares war on Vindu Dara Singh

Mumbai: Breaking News! As reported earlier, Kamal Rashid Khan (KRK) re-entered the Bigg Boss house at 3.15 AM. Kamal Khan's entry in the odd hours, shocked the housemates. Vindu Dara Singh, Raju Srivastav, Rohit Verma, Claudia Ciesla and Aditi Govitrikar were very upset at Kamal's Khan's dramatic return to Bigg Boss 3.

Bakhtiyaar was dumb-founded, while Pravesh Rana was the only person to welcome him. Kamal Khan entered the Bigg Boss house in a rocket-shaped vehicle, which broke the silence in the house and made most of the housemates lose their sleep. Vindu was so upset and angry that he slept inside the female room. Vindu did not even greet Kamal Khan.

Kamal Khan and Pravesh Rana talked to each other for a while, before they went to sleep. Kamal made his intention clear that he has come to teach a lesson to several people. He declared a war on Vindu Dara Singh, saying he will make his life hell inside the Bigg Boss house.

It can be recalled that Sambhavna Seth had made a similar re-entry to Bigg Boss 2 and took on Raja Chaudhury. Kamal Khan is on a similar mission. He will try his best to provoke Vindu every time and lose his cool so that he is thrown out of the house either by Bigg Boss or by the housemates.

Vindu has already lost his reputation with many housemates, including Bakhtiyaar, Aditi, Claudia, Vinod and Pravesh have now understood his game and don't approve his arrogant attitude, planning and plotting. The game has become very interesting with the return of Kamal Rashid Khan to Bigg Boss 3.

Gadhe Vindu ne KRK ko dhakka maara....

Gadha soch nahi raha ki KRK kyu wapas aaya.....India ko pasand hain isliye woh wapas aaya hain......

lekin gadhe ne push kiya KRK ko

Vindu tu to ab gaya ...ek baar nominate ho jaa phir dekh...kaise dhakka marke tuhje nikalte hain India ki public tuhje ghar mein se bahar.....

gadha kahi ka...

but..the good news is that KRK is back

truejames is offline FC Struggler

Quote Originally Posted by 007viju View Post
    I have watching this show at starting and I know who are in what level so i would like to describe little bit about all member of the Big Boss house so plz give me reply i am right or not.
    Vindu---he don't have proper mind and think himself very popular in India but he is wrong
    Poonam---she is nice lady but sometimes she don't think herself and go with stupid people
    bakhtyar---he is a very emotional and honest guy and he is deserving this game
    Raju---He is stupid guy and he don't think himself but he always choose the safe side.
    cluadia-- she is not deserving this game because she is just like show piece
    aditi----she is very honest and what ever true things she discuss with people.deserving
    kamli ---still I can't tell ancolorsything for him I would take some times to think about him
    parvesh--untill now he is ok and he has strong personality.he did right things to rohit
    Rohit---He is world's stupid gay.sorry but he don't have it's own brain its not deserving
    at last I would say Tanaj is very deserving women and she will have to come again because the way she is gone after planning with member of Bigg boss and that is not fair with her at all
    That's it if I am right Then give me your opinion plz
    Thanks
    I agree with you abt some ppl..But PLZZZZZZZ abt Bakhtyar...give me a break..you think he is deserving on what bases..he is emotional full..Tanaz is smart and more deserving..Baktyar is here so far only because of Tanaz..w/o her, he is a piece of a SHIT...keeps crying all the day..Big Looser...
    I would say Poonam is much more deserving than Bakhtyar..atleast she is strong and nice person at hear..
    Don't forget that if u see previous episodes,,Bhktyar has so many times bitched abt Caludia, poonam and Raju..I HATE HIM...He had so mane false answer in confession room with Tanaz..LiAR

jykpry is offline FC Struggler

vindu is doing totally wrong with KRK according to me.
    vindu is playing this game very beautifully before KRK came but this kind of behavior towards KRK is wasting his total strength which he built.
    IM not the KRK fan but im not against him too. i can bet that vindu is the winner but from this kind of behavior i cant bet on anyone..... so vindu jayega agle nomination me ..whenever he get nominated...

Archna is offline FT Power

Shot of the day : KRK re-enters the house!

Dialogue of the day : (KRK to Claudia) “come, come here….Now you are my sister in law…” ROFL

the most interesting show for now!

Khushi is offline FT Ki Angel

I am Waiting For Tomorrow show .... Vindoo KRK dhakka marta he to fir KRK Thodi na Chup rahena wala he .... Kal Dono ke bich me Fight hogi .... kal ka show dekhne me maja aayega
    Last edited by Khushi; 11-20-2009 at 03:32 AM.

ali1638 is offline FC Struggler

who the f**k brought KRK Back
    its gone be fun now!!!!!!!!!!

ali1638 is offline FC Struggler

KRK gone be nominated next

KRK is only visiting Bigg Boss

Starting tonight we see the obnoxious Kamal R Khan back in the Bigg Boss house. Khan who was evicted forcibly from Bigg Boss due to his misbehaviour with the housemates, makes a comeback into the house, apparently as a wildcard entry.

But, according to inside sources from the television industry, Khan has been asked by the channel to deliberately mislead Bigg Boss housemates and viewers into believing he’s making a wildcard entry. Says the highly-placed very reliable source, “In reality Khan entered the reality show on Thursday as a mere visitor. But by making the housemates think he’s a wildcard entry the channel wants to provoke the housemates and create a bitter drama. On Sunday it’d be revealed that Kamal Khan is not a contestant at all any more, and not eligible to win Bigg Boss.”

Khan, who had been thrown out of the Bigg Boss house, is naturally happy to be back, creating more tamasha for the inmates.

Viku Diku is offline FC Struggler

KRK is not the WILD CARD entry he is only in the house for the weekend.
    Big Boss has decided to make things messy for Vindoo and Rohit.....

Wild Card Entry will be Tanaaz

I honestly hope I am wrong. KRK should stay, forget about Tanaaz.

Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast