Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Bigg Boss 3 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Gossip Thread

007viju is offline FC Struggler

Default Re: Bigg Boss 3 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Gossip Thread

I have watching this show at starting and I know who are in what level so i would like to describe little bit about all member of the Big Boss house so plz give me reply i am right or not.
    Vindu---he don't have proper mind and think himself very popular in India but he is wrong
    Poonam---she is nice lady but sometimes she don't think herself and go with stupid people
    bakhtyar---he is a very emotional and honest guy and he is deserving this game
    Raju---He is stupid guy and he don't think himself but he always choose the safe side.
    cluadia-- she is not deserving this game because she is just like show piece
    aditi----she is very honest and what ever true things she discuss with people.deserving
    kamli ---still I can't tell ancolorsything for him I would take some times to think about him
    parvesh--untill now he is ok and he has strong personality.he did right things to rohit
    Rohit---He is world's stupid gay.sorry but he don't have it's own brain its not deserving
    at last I would say Tanaj is very deserving women and she will have to come again because the way she is gone after planning with member of Bigg boss and that is not fair with her at all
    That's it if I am right Then give me your opinion plz
    Thanks

lakshya2k7 is offline FC Struggler

Quote Originally Posted by 007viju View Post
    I have watching this show at starting and I know who are in what level so i would like to describe little bit about all member of the Big Boss house so plz give me reply i am right or not.
    Vindu---he don't have proper mind and think himself very popular in India but he is wrong
    Poonam---she is nice lady but sometimes she don't think herself and go with stupid people
    Raju---He is stupid guy and he don't think himself but he always choose the safe side.
    aditi----she is very honest and what ever true things she discuss with people.deserving
    kamli ---still I can't tell ancolorsything for him I would take some times to think about him
    parvesh--untill now he is ok and he has strong personality.he did right things to rohit
    Rohit---He is world's stupid gay.sorry but he don't have it's own brain its not deserving
    at last I would say Tanaj is very deserving women and she will have to come again because the way she is gone after planning with member of Bigg boss and that is not fair with her at all
    Thanks
    I agree with you on some points if not all.
    No offense but your english needs a lot of improvement. There are numerous grammatical mistakes in your post. My advice would be to post messages in Hindi from next time onwards as you would be able to explain your feelings better. There is no shame in writing in your mother tongue !

victor488 is offline FC Struggler

you are biased towards baktiyar and co, baktiyar and co are the one who started planning and plotting but they did so nicely that who ever they want to nominate for that week they just talked bad about them for silly reasons like she ate more, he didnt clean the dishes etc. vindoo and co did bitching quite openly without foolin the people of india.

baktiyaar is the bakwas of the entire show. roney wala biwi mili hai tanaz ko.

mai tum se yeh pooch na chahtha hu ki agar koi rotha hai aur kuch nahi kehtha sivai jo dikaya gaya hai kya woh honest hai. aur kabi bi deko meri biwi mai meri biwi ko rulaya , meri biwi ko nikala , ha bai tere biwi nai tho kisi aur ko nikalthey us mey roney ki kya bath hai.

aaj to pravesh ney teek tara se baktiyaar ki chadi panty jo bi ho achi tarah kol di jab usney garv se kaha mai ney aaj tak aa nai kaha ki mai aa show jeet na chahtha hu, pravesh ne seeda keh diya koi *******a hi hoga jo yeh kahega. thab tho baktiyaar ki dek wala moo thi, still i wonder iis bath per baktiyaar ney kyon nahi roya.i want to remind all u people ek baar isi rotaad baktyaar ney tanaz se kaha ki usey positive vibes aa rahe hai ki woh iis show ko jeeteygaaa

Quote Originally Posted by 007viju View Post
    Thanks
    you opinion abt vindoo is absolutely wrong and more imptly your view abt baktiyaar is totally wrong he can create emotions easily as he said rohit has to leave fd and join tv when he was crying, indirectly he is accepting that he is tv actor and he is foolin the ppl of india. now u tell me is he emotional, is he honest , is he deserving.

Sarkar is offline FT Admin

Aa gaya KRK

Ab aayega maza

Viku Diku is offline FC Struggler

KRK has actually returned to Big Boss....

Rohit, Claudia and Vindoo are scared shit less.

I am glad the PANI BACHAO is over as everyone will need a lot of water as they are going to shit in their pants.....

HOLY SHIT!!!
    BIG BOSS is #1 when it comes to entertainment!!!

Khushi is offline FT Ki Angel

Aab ... KRK ... Vindoo And Rohit ki Band .... Bajayega

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast