Thread: 29 August 2011 | Bade Acche Lagte Hain | HQ Video | Watch Online YouTube

Khushi is offline FT Ki Angel

Default 29 August 2011 | Bade Acche Lagte Hain | HQ Video | Watch Online YouTube

Watch Online zShare *VHQ*:-
    Part 1 : Watch
    Part 2 : Watch
    Part 3 : Watch
    Part 4 : Watch

Watch Online YouTube *VHQ*:-

Watch Online Dailymotion *VHQ*:-
    Last edited by Jaadugar; 08-29-2011 at 06:01 PM.
    Please Don't Forget To Appreciate Our Work!!
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

clawsntails is offline FC Struggler

Default Re: 29 August 2011 | Bade Acche Lagte Hain | HQ Video | Watch Online YouTube

Much as I appreciate the work of you guys and this wonderful site, I'd like to voice my comments on the characters in the serial. Whoever has conceptualised the character of Priya, has succeeded in making it such an irritating character. Oh my God! Ram is really an avtaar of Ram to appreciate her inspite of her intolerable nature. I feel no sympathy towards Priya at all. She over-emotes when it comes to her own family, but is outright unfair towards Ram and her students (for e.g. when she once warns her students not to allow their phones to ring in class and promptly answers her phone when her mother calls and not only that she even excuses herself and leaves the class and goes home.) I noticed she has mellowed a great deal towards Ram ever since he gave a donation of 5 lakhs to the blind school. Is that what it takes to gain her attention? And of course he has been going out of his way to respect her family members. To make matters worse, she offers him water from a roadside stall on their wedding day, knowing very well his position and his sense of hygiene. Even middle-class people refuse to eat and drink at roadside stalls these days, and Ram is supposed to be one of the top business men in the city. Despite his request for AC in the hall, she arranged a cheap hall and is unperturbed about the temperature until Ram pleads with her. Then she acts cute and offers him a tissue to wipe off the sweat dripping from his face. Ram shud have lost his temper, but he is being extra patient, undoubtedly knowing what's on his agenda very soon. Ha ha!! Love Ram!! Wish I find a man like him!