5:05 AM IST - Thursday October 2, 2014

Injured friend’s family grateful to Liam Payne

London, Sep 6 Family members of Liam Payne’s friend Andy have thanked the singer for acting swiftly and saving his life when he got burned in fire.

Andy was caught in flames while filling a patio heater in Payne’s flat, Wednesday. But the singer immediately put off the fire.

Andy suffered 20 percent burn injuries.

“We are so grateful to Liam because he saved his life. The lantern just exploded as Andy was lighting it and it took the full force of the flames,” mirror.co.uk quoted Matthew Baker, Andy’s stepfather as saying.

“Liam helped him by beating out the flames and dousing him with water. He acted quickly and swiftly,” added Baker.

Andy’s sister Harrietis also thanked Payne, member of band One Direction.

“I want to thank Liam for saving my brother,” she said.

ians

Related Articles:

Comments

comments

Filed in: Hollywood

Comments

comments

Powered by Facebook Comments

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

What is 6 + 6 ?
Please leave these two fields as-is:
bollywood, hindi movies, hindi films, bollywood movies, bollywood news, latest bollywood news, hindi movie review, hindi movie trailers, indian songs, hindi songs, old hindi songs, bollywood gossip