7:35 PM IST - Tuesday July 22, 2014

After Mr. Sodhi it is Mrs. Sodhi seeking ouster from ‘TMKOC’

After Mr. Sodhi it is Mrs. Sodhi seeking ouster from ‘TMKOC’The first signs of troubles were witnessed recently on the SAB TV’s show “Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah” with actor Gurcharan Singh aka Sodhi breaking ties with the production house and quitting the show. The show which boasted of not having changed a single character in all these years saw its first casualty.

And now comes the second set of troubles with Mrs. Roshan Sodhi aka Jennifer Mistry Bansiwal too following the suit and getting replaced by the production house. But while Gurcharan’s case of quitting the show was due to professional issues, Jennifer’s reason is a personal one.

As Jennifer is pregnant with her first child she failed to inform the production house about the same. In spite of the fact that Jennifer has interest in leaving the show, the production house felt that replacing her was a better option. There is news about new Roshan being auditioned for the role but is strongly denied by Asit Modi about no such action being taken.

Roshan singh sodhi, gurcharan singh sodhi, gurcharan singh tarak mehta, roshan singh sodhi tarak mehta, gurcharan singh left tarak mehta, roshan singh sodhi left tarak mehta, sodhi quit tarak mehta, gurcharan singh actor, new roshan singh sodhi, roshan sodhi, jennifer mistry bansiwal pregnant, taarak mehta ka ooltah chashmah sodhi, Tarak mehta ka ulta Chasma Sodhi, why roshan singh sodhi left tarak mehta, sodhi changed in tarak mehta, sodhi out of tarak mehta

Comments

comments

Comments

comments

58 Responses to “After Mr. Sodhi it is Mrs. Sodhi seeking ouster from ‘TMKOC’”

1. Amit
    May 4, 2013 at 7:18 pm #

Its wrong. 2 major characters, Sonu and Hathi have been changed in TMKOC before.

2. debby
    May 16, 2013 at 12:01 pm #

@ Amit .. you are right…

i think it would have been better if they had showed the sodhi family has shifted to punjab permanently and end their characters than to replace them with new actors

3. Vinay
    June 3, 2013 at 11:47 pm #

I think the snow has started melting. This could be the end of this show.

4. joye
    June 4, 2013 at 10:10 am #

plz no change shodi

5. Imran Khan
    June 4, 2013 at 10:31 am #

I m a great fan and follower of TMKOC. I love each character of this show like my family. When i saw yesterday Mr. & Mrs. Sodhi are replaced, it made me very sad. They were the most lively persons in this show. I love all of u too much. I miss Mr. & Mrs. Sodhi too much. Plz do not change any character of this show. Please……

6. kay
    June 4, 2013 at 11:27 am #

To day I see new sodhi and roshanbhabhi on tmuc.
    I was upset, I strongly believed that no body can be justified both’s roll. They are really the best
    Thanx.

7. Jyoti Ranjan
    June 4, 2013 at 12:23 pm #

Please bring the old Sodhi or finish their role. It will be profitable to the production house or else the total Serial will be mess. The new Sodhi is not at all an actor it seems he is actor in village drama. Please bring him and her back..Thanks

8. Jalandhar
    June 4, 2013 at 12:34 pm #

Oh.. Come on yaar bring gurucharan and jennifer back becoz u can replace their character but their acting is unreplaceable. I am biggest fan of TMKOC and dont want to see this show to go like that.

9. Mohit
    June 4, 2013 at 2:33 pm #

I really never commented on any site but changed sodhi family in tmkoc made me do so…. i am big fan of tmkoc watching new sodhi acting is by no means fun…. tmkoc will not be having the same charm now. It’ll be better to end sodhi family role bcoz we are not entertained by new sodhi family.

10. It is disaapointing
    June 4, 2013 at 3:09 pm #

It was disappointing to see the Sodhi family is replaced by some junk actors. I loved this serial most and now they are changing one by one many lead actors . Please stop the character but don’t change .No one can replace Sodhi family

11. shohit
    June 4, 2013 at 4:50 pm #

i am sad with this change.new sodhi acting is very over.

12. adriansth
    June 4, 2013 at 11:12 pm #

Changing of sodhi couple is a sign of doom for the show…the truck drivers are far better than the new sodhi. n mrs.sodhi doesn’t even know to speak.Being a big fan of SAB TV only due to TMKOC i suggest u to bring back old actors.otherwise SAB TV will soon face a situation like IMAGINE CHANNEL.

13. Murad Khan
    June 4, 2013 at 11:25 pm #

new sodhi is over actor i like old sodhi

14. Murad Khan
    June 4, 2013 at 11:25 pm #

new sodhi is over actor oh bahut over acting karta hai i like old sodhi

15. Rajesh B
    June 5, 2013 at 3:51 pm #

Must bring back old Mr. & Mrs. Sodhi

16. abhinav
    June 5, 2013 at 6:09 pm #

new sodhi does not looks a real punjabi and also doing very over acting so please bring old sodhi couple back or it is better to change thier character

17. Ayush
    June 5, 2013 at 6:51 pm #

it was really unexpected to see such changes in tmkoc…
    I believe such change will not certainly help the cause of the show.

18. pressy kuruvilla
    June 5, 2013 at 9:06 pm #

19. vishwanath
    June 6, 2013 at 12:17 am #

TMKOC is a jovial n mindbogling comedy serial I’ve ever seen, mr soodi is a very strong contender acc to me,SHOW MUST GO ON is imp, bt ordiance wants soodi for SHOW TO GO ON, many people r against it….

20. Naveen
    June 6, 2013 at 2:03 pm #

In TMKOC Sodhi has played his role in his best efforts and anyone can understand the level of his acting in short I can say No one can replace Mr. Sodhi i.e. Gurcharan Singh aka and if the production house is do so I think it is a beginning of the END Of TMKOC

21. Navdeep
    June 6, 2013 at 2:05 pm #

Finally the Ending of show is Beginning

22. Nilay
    June 6, 2013 at 3:33 pm #

Please bring back old Mr. & Mrs. Sodhi otherwise I think the cereal TRP fall down.

23. Nilay
    June 6, 2013 at 3:34 pm #

is cereal ko kabhi blose mat karna

24. Nilay
    June 6, 2013 at 3:35 pm #

inme se koi bhi actor change mat karna

25. Nilay
    June 6, 2013 at 3:36 pm #

i don’t like new sodhi and roshan

26. Nilay
    June 6, 2013 at 3:38 pm #

ppppppppppplllllllllllleeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeee don’t close this cereal this is world’s best cereal…………..

27. Nilay
    June 6, 2013 at 3:39 pm #

28. Prashant Bhavsar
    June 6, 2013 at 11:49 pm #

I m very shocked and very upset to see changes in sodhi family. please bring back our old roshan family,they were the best ,please try your level best to get the old characters back,otherwise the show is going to end its charm completely….please please please

29. Pramod sulekha and prachi from Bangkok
    June 8, 2013 at 10:09 pm #

Old is gold .mr.sodi should not change pl. we want old sodi Mr. And mrs sodi.

30. debarshi datta
    June 9, 2013 at 2:59 pm #

i am a big fan of tmkoc,& i was upset with this replacement,old sodi family is the best,plz try to bring them back as soon as posable,otherwise trp will falldown

31. Santosh
    June 10, 2013 at 1:59 pm #

They did replacement of “Sonu” somedays back..but it did not hurt me. But replacement of Mr. and Mrs. Sodi was a wrong decision. The new Sodi is just trying to replicate the Old Sodi..but he failed. I came to know that Old Mrs Sodi is pregnant and is waiting for her first child….so it is an excuse..but the team should bring back Old Sodi….We all miss him..His acting was REAL where the new one is COLOR

32. Gurpreet Singh Anand
    June 11, 2013 at 7:51 pm #

Humbly requested to bring back old Mr Sodhi because new one is not fit for this character. He is doing over acting alongwith new Mrs Sodhi and looking like a fake personalities.Real characters are must for the viewers. If anybody hurt from my comments then please apologize

33. ankit
    June 12, 2013 at 11:07 am #

not being entertained by the new ones ,pppppplllleeeeaaaassseee bring back the old ones

34. oracle 1
    June 12, 2013 at 7:50 pm #

Asit Modi needs some treatment! When he thought new sodhi can replace old sodhi. If he would have even a penny worth of wisdom left, he would have thought that the spirit of a sardar cannot be replaced by a non-sardar. Definitely no replacement for Sodhi, bring him back!

One thing I want to clear to producers if they see my comment is,
    “This show was run due to the relative performances of cast not due to your C grade jokes and irritating background funny sounds!, so value it and be little mature before taking immature decisions!”

• sagar hirwani
      June 28, 2013 at 9:43 pm #

yeah u r right….. 99% of their jokes are ‘E’ grade which r punched by ‘E’ grade actors like ‘DAYA’

35. peehu
    June 12, 2013 at 8:46 pm #

plz bring back the old sodhi… His acting was superb… The new one is doing overacting and also look like a fake personality.. I’m a big fan of old sodhi.

36. vicky ahuja
    June 12, 2013 at 9:23 pm #

All the characters of tmkoc has no replacement in the world whether it is jethalal ,bhide,daya,bapuji,sodhi,madhvi,popatlaal etc. its the best show on tv evrseen. Cannt bear any changes in any character. new mr. & mrs sodhi are just irritating.their character must have been ended rather to find new ones.I wish its not the beging of the decline

37. Shanna
    June 14, 2013 at 11:48 am #

I always watch only TMKOC on Saturday and Sunday full day. A Saturday a relative came at my home with their two kids, both were under 12 years. I was surprised to know that they were also very big fan of TMKOC. They told me that they did not watch TMKOC for last month, just bcz of digitization of analog signals and their father did not buy set of box yet, but he promised to them that their after examination he will buy. They were asking to me that what are going on there in TMKOC. First time I saw so big fan of TMKOC than me. They were totally crazy for TMKOC and they watched TMKOC full day with me on that Saturday. It made me so happy…….But what are u doing Mr. Asit Modi, just playing with our emotion and changing character of TMKOC without any sense. Please stop the character but don’t change. No one can replace Sodhi family.

38. ziya
    June 17, 2013 at 5:11 pm #

new sodhi is over actor oh bahut over acting karta hai i like old sodhi
    i don’t like new sodhi and roshan

39. Monu
    June 17, 2013 at 9:24 pm #

There are too many punjabi.z that can act better then a fake punjabi.. Than y u picking a fake punjabi to act as a punjabi? Really a overactor… Bring gurcharn singh back

40. pradeep sharma
    June 20, 2013 at 10:13 am #

please Asitji bring old sodhi family back unke bina serial adhura hai.
    I ma big big big fan of TMKOC. please sodhi come back.

41. rahul
    June 27, 2013 at 11:15 pm #

main tarak mehta ka oolta chasma pehle din se dekh raha ho.mein bas yehi serial dekta hoon.roshan and roshan ko badal dene se is serial ki aatma mar gaayi hain.please unko wapas laao verna ye serial ka jaldi he dukhud aant ho sakta hain!!!

42. sagar hirwani
    June 28, 2013 at 9:30 pm #

new roshans r over actors & too serious in acting…..KICK THEM OUT

43. Imran Khan
    July 3, 2013 at 1:45 am #

As Kavita Kaushik back as Chandramukhi Chautala in F.I.R. Mr. Asit Modi you must have to bring back Mr. Sodhi and his wife in TMKOC.

44. chrisvin prakash
    July 14, 2013 at 9:30 am #

we wantbold sodi and roshan this new characters of this serial are not good so please bring back old sodi and roshan please

45. Samiran
    July 14, 2013 at 6:40 pm #

I am following TMKOC from last 4 years but right now I am not feeling to watch them after they changed sodhi, new sodhi is so boring to watch …..So i request Asit Modi please bring back old sodhi if u want your audience pool to intact…..

46. Alan
    September 2, 2013 at 2:31 pm #

??????

47. hasim
    October 2, 2013 at 12:21 am #

Asitbhai junu sodhi parivar pachhu lavo..plzzzzz

48. jugnu dilbahar
    October 20, 2013 at 4:57 pm #

changing characters is not a problem eg. new doc. hathi is much better than old one but which actor is coming tht is an issue mr. sodhi was so well played by gurcharan that no one can do this again

49. vishal
    October 20, 2013 at 5:32 pm #

Plz asit bhai old shodhi ko vapis lao.

50. Taarak Modi
    November 2, 2013 at 12:19 am #

Old Sodhi needs more money so I could not afford him…..so I found new sodhi who work work as sodhi in TMAKOC with just Rs 100 per day…..I am right now paying Rs 500 per day for BIDE, BABITA, IYER, HATHI AND BAPUJI…..and RS 2000 for clown DAYA who even donot know how to act and is the same in real life as character so we asked her not to act but to appear real and I pay for jethalal Rs 10,000 per day.

You guys decide what should I do as I could not afford these actors.

Now DAYA wants more money
    WHAT SHOULD i do….

51. shraddha patel
    November 8, 2013 at 4:58 am #

dear, taarak modi sir.

right in ur way as ur doing the best but we want

sodi return. but u don,t get tensed ur serial is the

best show which never end i love it. plz we

are missing that sodi tooo

52. shraddha patel
    November 8, 2013 at 5:01 am #

dear, taarak modi sir.ur right in ur way as ur doing the best but we wantsodi return. but u don,t get tensed ur serial is thebest show which never end i love it. plz weare missing that sodi tooo

53. harsh
    December 22, 2013 at 1:50 pm #

old is the best best……new sodhi is not good…….

54. dilpreet
    December 26, 2013 at 8:33 am #

bring back our sodhi or roshan . I m big fan of TMKUC but I m disappointed about cast of new sodhi

55. yash
    April 11, 2014 at 10:56 pm #

New Roshan bhabhi is very innocent,polite and cute.
    But I. Hope that old Roshan bhabhi is come.

56. albina