8:59 AM IST - Friday July 11, 2014

‘Star Plus’ soon to come up with dance reality show

‘Star Plus’ soon to come up with dance reality showConsidering the fact about the dance reality shows garnering respectable TRP’s for the respective channels, all the channels have jumped in the race to come out with the different versions of the dance based shows. The popular GEC channel ‘Star Plus’, being, one amongst them.

The channel is soon coming out with a dance based series, titled, “India’s Dancing Superstar”, to be produced by, Trompe L’oeil Productions. The best part of the show being, that there is no age limit factor attached to it. A person of any age group, either solo or with partners, can audition for the show.

The dance reality show will be hosted by two of the well known faces of the small screen. The makers have approached four of the most popular actors of the television industry, Karan Kundra, Kritika Kamra, Karan Tacker and Sanaya Irani, for acting as the host of their show. Out of the four shortlisted names, two of the will be the lucky ones to get the chance of anchoring the show.

star plus dance reality show, star plus new dance show, star plus dance show, star plus dance show 2013, new dance show in star plus, new dance show on star plus, dance show on star plus, star plus new dance show 2013, New dance reality show on star plus, star plus new reality show 2013, star plus reality shows, new dance reality show on star plus 2013, dance reality show on star plus, star plus new dance reality show, star plus reality show 2013, star plus new reality show

Comments

comments

Comments

comments

18 Responses to “‘Star Plus’ soon to come up with dance reality show”

1. SRIJITA HALDER.
    February 7, 2013 at 9:02 pm #

Hi, I am Srijita, 8 years old, read in class III. I am a dancer so I want to participate in this reality show India s Dancing Superstar. I want to Kolkata audition, Pls registered my comment and inform me where places and details. Contact details given below-
    1.Email:himadrihalder007@gmail.com
    2.Email:hhtrishnahalder007@gmail.com
    3.Mo-+09477159211

2. manoj raikwar
    February 9, 2013 at 6:52 pm #

MANOJ KUMAR RAIKWAR

Hi, I am Manoj 23 years old, I complete my graduation. I am a dancer so I want to participate in this reality show India s Dancing Superstar. I want to laknau audition, Pls registered my comment and inform me where places and details. Contact details given below-
    1. mmraikwar855@gmail.com

2. Mo 09839601827

3. prem agaN
    February 9, 2013 at 10:01 pm #

I love dancing

4. mansoor
    February 10, 2013 at 7:23 am #

hi i m mansoor
    i love dance because this is my life and plz tell for auddition in bangaloer plz plz ……………………………….

5. Prince
    February 10, 2013 at 11:08 am #

Hey its a prince….

i wnat to be a great dancer one day….

i love dancing

i belive in my work my work is dance without dance i am nothing……

my email is princeadancer@yahoo.com

facebook id is princeadancer@yahoo.com
    my contack num is 08013100798 i am from kolkata

6. Lalita Silvaraj
    February 11, 2013 at 12:54 pm #

Hi…friends…

i am happy to here about this new dance reality show,i just love to dance PLZ….PLZ…..PLZ….let me know the dance auditions for pune as well as for mumbai.

Hope to see you all ………have a nice day.Love you friends…………

Lalita

• SANDHYA B.N
      February 11, 2013 at 5:02 pm #

hi i am Sandhya . i am studying in 10th class i am15 year old. i am a good dancer so i want to participate in this show so please register my comment and my name also . i am from Bangalore, Hassan . my phone no is 9008706629 or 9740139884.inform me as faster you can

7. ron diej
    February 11, 2013 at 1:01 pm #

wat da………………………………….//??/????????

8. SANDHYA B.N
    February 11, 2013 at 4:49 pm #

hi, iam sandhya iam studying in10th class and iam 15 year old .iam good in dance so iwant to participate in this show. iam from bangalore, hassan . it is my dream that iwill partici pate in dance shows. please call me and give more information about this show.
    my phone no is 908706629 or 9740139884. please register my comment as well as
    my name. reply me as fast as possible.

9. SANDHYA B.N
    February 11, 2013 at 4:51 pm #

sorry my phone no is 9008706629 or 9740139884 please correct that and inform about this show

10. RENU
    February 15, 2013 at 10:54 am #

Hi i am renu i am 32 yrs .i love dance .i want tojammu audition, plz registered my comment and inform me where places and details please I want to do this.contact details given below-1.mob: 9419313380,9469466555

11. kritika
    February 16, 2013 at 1:08 pm #

hey..mail me the details of delhi auditions.

12. roshan sharma
    February 17, 2013 at 9:59 pm #

Hi i am roshan sharma i am 26 yrs .i love dance .i want to audition, plz registered my comment and inform me where places and details please I want to do this.contact details given below-1.mob: 8882330427 pls contact me

13. prajna suhas rao
    February 19, 2013 at 11:43 am #

hi… am Mrs. Prajna Suhas Rao , i want Mumbai audition, plz registered my comment and inform me where places and details …..
    contact – 9920361851
    prajnasuhasrao@yahoo.co.in

14. JYOTI
    February 25, 2013 at 3:06 pm #

Hi i am JYOTI i am 22 yrs .i love dance .i want delhi audition, plz registered my comment and inform me where places and details please I want to do this.contact details given below-1.mob: 9717863537,9911899633

15. pavan
    February 27, 2013 at 5:30 pm #

Hi i am pavan varshney i am 19 yrs .i love dance .i want Delhi audition, plz registered my comment and inform me where places and details please I want to do this.contact details given below-1.mob: 09634368439

16. Prashant more
    March 2, 2013 at 4:56 pm #

hi,i am prashant.i want mumbai audition, it is my dream to participate this reality show. plz,let me know the dance audtions for mumbai as well as pune.contact details givan below..9763939582.

17. avinandan chakraborty
    September 14, 2013 at 12:19 am #

plez, give me a chance for audition , actual date and venue sent in my email address.