4:40 PM IST - Friday November 28, 2014

Sonarika Bhadoria shows her angry side

Sonarika Bhadoria shows her angry sideThe long working hours and the hectic shooting schedules take their toll on the actors, who become the best candidates for anger management course, as recently proved by actress Sonarika Bhadoria.

The incident happened on the sets of her mythological show, “Devon Ke Dev Mahadev”, where she essays the character of goddess Parvati. A light hearted barb casually thrown at her became the reason for a poor spot boy losing his job. It so happened that Sonarika ordered the spot for getting her some chocolates, as she was craving for one.

The spot boy after arranging for the same, innocently passed a remark about her gaining weight on eating so much chocolates, this infuriated Sonarika no end. Instead of taking the remark in lighter vein, she flared up and hurling abuses at the spot boy, ordered the production house to take action against him immediately.

The poor boy was asked by the production house. All we can say is that actors should learn to keep their emotions in check.

is sonarika bhadoria married in real life, sonarika bhadoria husband name, is sonarika bhadoria married, Sonarika bhadoria weight, sonarika bhadoria marriage, Sonarika Bhadoria is married, sonarika bhadoria dead or alive, sonarika bhadoria is married or not, Sonarika bharodia, Sonalika bhadoria, sonarika bhadoria real life husband, sonarika bhandoria, www sonarika bhadoria, sonarika bhadouria, about sonarika bhadoria, sonarika bhadoria 2013

Comments

comments

Comments

comments

15 Responses to “Sonarika Bhadoria shows her angry side”

1. Deepali
    January 3, 2013 at 9:53 pm #

hi sonarika ji how r u
    u r so sweet and also mohit ji will u send me your email id please devo k dev maha dev show kabhi band na ho and God bless u

2. rahul dad
    January 9, 2013 at 2:42 pm #

Hello! Miss. Sonarika, you are just awesome and doing well.
    being your greatest fan i wish to meet you please reply.

3. vijaykumar
    February 6, 2013 at 6:40 pm #

Hi sonarika..!
    I am one of your fan…..
    U r acting well as parvathi and I don’t know Hindi yet I watch “Devonke dev mahadev” serial,
    And hearty wishes for you to grow well in your acting….
    plz send me your e-mail id to me…

4. piyush parmar
    February 17, 2013 at 2:43 am #

hi sonarika ji pahele to aap ko parvati ke liye bahot bahot badhai ye chaltahi rahe oor mei aapkoroj dekh tahi rahu heartly wish u and LOVE YOU PLS REPLY ME DEAR

5. Aashiq
    March 3, 2013 at 3:43 pm #

Hi! sonarika, I like to see you in red sarees. You look so gorgeous n preety. I want you to see in real. If it happen then it will be my luckiest day in my whole life. You’re so

6. Aashiq
    March 3, 2013 at 3:49 pm #

lucky for me. I’ll pray to god for your excellent and progressive future. It will be very fantastic to talk with you..

7. Adish Dixit
    March 3, 2013 at 3:59 pm #

hiiii ,dear SONARIKA…..u r so beautiful, so diferent like a white rose, u r the best……

8. meena
    May 17, 2013 at 11:46 am #

hai sonarika ji

9. meena
    May 17, 2013 at 11:49 am #

hai sonarika i am meenarajeswari.
    how are you .i am your great great great fan.pa. please i want to have a contact with you. send your mail to jhanvideiva@ymail.com
    i wiil wait. i believe you and i trust you.da. because you are my dear

10. sumit
    May 24, 2013 at 1:17 am #

hi sonarika ji,i am urs biggest fan may i hope.i have stored urs pic in my mobile.i used to look it daily.after that i feel so much happy.i don’t no why.but the thing i know is i want to meet u anyhow.and also want to talk to u.i am biggest fan o urs both the serials tum dena saath mera and mahadev.

11. Aarti
    June 12, 2013 at 6:56 pm #

Hello sona how are you?You are gorgeous.I became ur fan from the day one when i saw you on commercial for Mahadev.you are one of my favourite actress after mila kunis.ease dont you ever quit this show.Take it as my warning!haha haha kidding.bye .

12. Rupal
    July 30, 2013 at 4:56 pm #

I liked u sonarika n ur acting too n here in Kampala I never miss ur episode but I also thnk ur getting proudy n Bcz of u he is removed frm the job n u also r removed frm mahadev u knw why Bcz Parvati mata never does thngs lik u.. N u deserve it n I’m very happy that pooja Bose got ur role.

13. Mayuresh Mokashi
    September 22, 2013 at 12:15 am #

Hi Sonarika, I am one of your die hard fans .You are so gorgeous .
    You have done excellent role in ‘DKDM’. I wish to see you at least once in my life. If by any mean I could meet you , then it will be my dream come true. I would like to take some pics with you !!

14. samrat singh
    November 18, 2013 at 11:03 am #

Hey sonarika i jst lv u..u Jst look like my Gf…thats why I jst Lv U…u R So beautiful Nd gorgeous…

15. Nidhin
    July 23, 2014 at 11:37 pm #

is she alive or dead pls tellme or else might go mad i searched every were and couldnt find an answer