It was an accident which could have lead to serious consequences, had it not been for the luck factor, that saved Divyajyotee Sharma from any big mishap. The actress who essays the role of Pinky Chachi in the ‘Star Plus’ show, “Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai”, recently survived a scare of her lifetime.
It so happened that the actress room caught fire after an AC unit burst all of a sudden after being turned on by her. Divyajyotee who resides in an independent bungalow situated at Lokhandwala Complex, was watching a movie till wee hours in the morning. After switching of the television she decided to get some sleep, and that is when she switched on the AC.
But to Divyajyotee’s shock, the unit exploded with a huge sound, causing the fire. Divyajyotee immediately switched off the main supply and contacted the fire brigade for help. But enough damage was done before the fire could be extinguished completely. The fire had destroyed a huge part of Divyajyotee’s room which is in complete bad shape.
Well Divyajyotee, rooms can be rebuilt again, but it is by the grace of the Almighty that you are safe and sound.