5:08 PM IST - Saturday October 25, 2014

Pics: Celebs on the sets of ‘Hindustan Ke Hunarbaaz’ reality show

Choreographer Terence Lewis on the sets of Hindustan Ke Hunarbaaz

Picture 6 of 6

ians

hindustankehunarbaj, hunar baj, Hindustan ke hunar bazz, hindustan ke hunar, sonali bendre son, www lifeok com/hunarbaaz, hindustan ke hunarbaj, hindustan ke hunarbaaz, www hunnerbazz com, www hunnar bazz com, WWW HUNERBAJ COM, Www Hunarbaj in, tollfree number of hunarbaj com, dd1 channal hunarbaaz, hunarbaj com, hunar baaj

Comments

comments

Filed in: Parties & Events, Social Media

Comments

comments

8 Responses to “Pics: Celebs on the sets of ‘Hindustan Ke Hunarbaaz’ reality show”

1. Hemant
    October 2, 2012 at 7:25 am #

Dear sir/madam,
    I would like to participate my son for HINDUSTAN KE HUNARBAAZ SHOW,
    he has real talent ,please guide us.

2. ashima purohit
    October 10, 2012 at 12:17 am #

i am a dancer,actor,model.i had participated in many of the shows in M.P i want to participate in the show ‘HINDUSTAN KE HUNARBAAZ’ PLEASE GUIDE ME.

• ashwaghosh arun sahare
      November 7, 2012 at 7:55 pm #

3. manmohan soni
    October 24, 2012 at 7:52 pm #

Dear sir/madam,
    i would like to participate my son for HINDUSTAN KE HUNARBAAZ
    SHOW,
    he has real talent ,please guide us.

4. vandana
    October 29, 2012 at 4:15 pm #

I want my son5+ to perform in this show. He plays tabla very well. He already performed on all india radio and doordarshan. I do not know how to move ahead. Kindly guide me.

5. sandesh
    November 4, 2012 at 1:56 pm #

i want to participate in this show. plss guide me.

6. harsh.pandit
    November 14, 2012 at 4:30 pm #

dear sir and madam
    kindly watch this msg .i have the talent of danceing and raaping songs
    pease give me 1 chance to perform its a request. if u cannt mail me just send me a msg on ma number ..9821598911,9967277724

7. vishalgoswami
    November 16, 2012 at 6:49 pm #

dear sir and madam my name sunny goswami ihave the talent of danceing give me 1 chance to perform pleas. my mobil no. 7389763440