2:36 AM IST - Monday September 22, 2014

Pics: Celebs on the sets of ‘Hindustan Ke Hunarbaaz’ reality show

Choreographer Terence Lewis on the sets of Hindustan Ke Hunarbaaz

Picture 5 of 6

ians

hindustankehunarbaj, hunar baj, Hindustan ke hunar bazz, hindustan ke hunar, sonali bendre son, www lifeok com/hunarbaaz, hindustan ke hunarbaj, hindustan ke hunarbaaz, Www hunarbazz com, WWW HUNERBAJ COM, Www Hunarbaj in, www hunnerbazz com, hunnerbazz com, hunarbaaz/durdarshan, dd1 channal hunarbaaz, hunar baaz kochen

Comments

comments

Filed in: Parties & Events, Social Media

Comments

comments

8 Responses to “Pics: Celebs on the sets of ‘Hindustan Ke Hunarbaaz’ reality show”

1. Hemant
    October 2, 2012 at 7:25 am #

Dear sir/madam,
    I would like to participate my son for HINDUSTAN KE HUNARBAAZ SHOW,
    he has real talent ,please guide us.

2. ashima purohit
    October 10, 2012 at 12:17 am #

i am a dancer,actor,model.i had participated in many of the shows in M.P i want to participate in the show ‘HINDUSTAN KE HUNARBAAZ’ PLEASE GUIDE ME.

• ashwaghosh arun sahare
      November 7, 2012 at 7:55 pm #

3. manmohan soni
    October 24, 2012 at 7:52 pm #

Dear sir/madam,
    i would like to participate my son for HINDUSTAN KE HUNARBAAZ
    SHOW,
    he has real talent ,please guide us.

4. vandana
    October 29, 2012 at 4:15 pm #

I want my son5+ to perform in this show. He plays tabla very well. He already performed on all india radio and doordarshan. I do not know how to move ahead. Kindly guide me.

5. sandesh
    November 4, 2012 at 1:56 pm #

i want to participate in this show. plss guide me.

6. harsh.pandit
    November 14, 2012 at 4:30 pm #

dear sir and madam
    kindly watch this msg .i have the talent of danceing and raaping songs
    pease give me 1 chance to perform its a request. if u cannt mail me just send me a msg on ma number ..9821598911,9967277724

7. vishalgoswami
    November 16, 2012 at 6:49 pm #

dear sir and madam my name sunny goswami ihave the talent of danceing give me 1 chance to perform pleas. my mobil no. 7389763440